Sign this petition to formally recognize the black lives matter movement as a terrorist organization

sign this petition to formally recognize the black lives matter movement as a terrorist organization.
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNYV_hRcBTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I see good things happening. I'm signing even though I'm not American

Can someone explain to me how it is a terrorist organization?

To my knowledge the most egregious thing they've done so far is disrupt the pride parade.

causing civil distrust across the nation

"Civil distrust"

Do you even have a fucking GED? You're retarded and an edge lord at the same time.

shot cops in dallas

BLM causes the riots that destroy the towns and cities.
black folk are easy to stir up

bump

With snipers. I agree you with you.

They are terrorists. They promote murder of police and whites

Acting like someone can't have an opinion unless their education suits you

Special snowflake detected

Holy shit guys, yesterday on Sup Forums it was around 19k, keep this up!

Bumping with ass

That doesn't even... Huh? What?!

You're even more retarded than we all thought you were. You first present a complete misunderstanding of civics, and then straw man someone with "special snowflake" bullshit when they ca you out for literally being mentally retarded. Once again proving that you're a fucking water head.

check 'em.

i support blm and the overthrow of the white patriarchy.
>by any means necessary

Either you're a nigger or a self loathing cucky.

Either way, wasted trips on a nigger lover who can't admit that niggers (not all) generally break the law more, and are stupid enough to riot in their own towns and destroy them because they can't control their emotions.

You can't "preemptively" defend yourself from prone who haven't actually accosted you.

What kind of logic is that, kill chips because they might be bad?

You say you don't want to be judged for your skin color, yet you judge by badge and uniform. Hypocrite

youtube.com/watch?v=kNYV_hRcBTU

Calls for and enacts violence for political gain. Literal definition of terrorism.

Perhaps have the link to the petition for all white ppl to hero and do the rest of the world the greatest favour?

REMINDER BLM IS A GEORGE SOROS FUNDED GROUP DESIGNED TO CAUSE RACIAL DIVISION AND VIOLENCE.

THE PLAN IS TO HAVE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY FIGHTING WITH RACE RIOTS BEFORE AND DURING THE SUMMER.

>You're even more retarded than we all thought you were

Fucking idiot special snowflake falsely thinks that everyone agrees with his assessment.

So you want them to be in the white house?

:^)

Supports BLM and the imaginary crimes of racism?

Or just supports communist party and the destruction of the US, its economy and success?

I'm currently living in Spain but i have usa ID so i think i have the right of signing up for this cause, want this terrorists to be recognized as an illegal group.

Who will feed the blacks then? what will you do when blacks have turned the entire country black besides live each day as though it is an emergency?

I really want to see obama's answer to this. kek

Oh yesss. Oh yessss. That meme hit the spot. That meme was a cracker. That meme really tickled the right spot in me body. Ohhhhh yes. What a cracker. That meme was just like when you curl up a bit gravy swelled roast beef slice into a crisp Yorkshire pud and eat the thing in one delicious go. That meme was when the bartender gives you a fresh pint and it is as cold as the North Sea. That meme was when the local chippie gives you your fish and chips and the old chef, Wang, has put on just the right amount of salt (not too much, not too little but juuuuuuust right). Emeroo really is the most exceptional human being. I would defy vote for this chum for the new PM. This chum has mah support. This chum is the master of memes. God save our Gracious Meme chum. Keep fighting the good fight

Popular black culture is at extreme odds with civil open society.

Western white culture has built a society bent on human well being, happiness and honesty and pursuit of education in math, science, history and command of language and literacy.

BLM and popular black culture does not share this value. They support violence, anarchy and less peace.

One of these cultures has a future less good.

I wrote and I know this I feel is my valid opinion on my part.
I don't expect you to see beyond your own ignorance. Honestly I don't care if you agree or disagree just open your mind and stop being a sheeple

Perhaps I should spell it out
> Can't trust Blacks
> Can't Trust Cops
> Violence on both sides continues unabated
> We the people end up having to chose sides even though both ideals have elements of truth
> Especially since we went to war to free the blacks from their purpose of being indentured servants.
> Eventually it gets to a point where the nation is fractured.
> Can't trust no one, we end up going to war.

I can't shake the feeling that entities are purposefully guiding society in that direction.

He'll pardon them like he has for the past 2 years with BLM calling for violence against whites on twitter.

Just look at what the son of a bitch said before the Dallas shooting (which I and others watched happen live on tv). He's fanning the flames for a race war. Google and twitter immediately afterwards made "race war" the top search result when you start typing the letters.

They want this.

A race war would end blacks. I'm not really sure they know what they're getting into - the ones spared would be thankful again. Assimilation into peaceful open society would happen.

There are many of us that are bored with popular black culture and the communist movement in the USA.

The problem is that general western society values getting ahead of your own effort.

These faggots instead value using every trick in the book for gibsmedats.

I honestly don't care that they're black, but I want them all exterminated because they are inimical to societal progress.

Obama wants martial law to prevent or stall a Trump presidency. Leaked phone texts from BLM leader Deray with AG Loretta Lynch showed this.

Some have disputed whether it is real or not, but multiple issues thus far have lined up with it legitimate.

Shooter not part of BLM. I hate the blm movement but up deal with facts here in the real world. So go Fuck yourself ignorant fool.

Still not a terrorists organization. Use your brain. I don't like them anymore than you but I believe in muh 1st amendment

Niggers are a scurge on society. They destroy everything handed to them and act like feral animals. They're genetically born with low IQs which makes them prone to violence and petty emotions. They're subhumans who ruin everything and have consistently done so for decades.

REMINDER to remember to turn caps lock off when done posting on Sup Forums

>riots
>first amendment
m8...

Talk about low iQ . ..

>Shooter not part of BLM.
Dallas chief said he wanted to kill white people and was angry about BLM.

>Still not a terrorists organization

Yes it is. They 100% fit the literal definition of terrorism.

Read the 1st amendment again and feel free to ask me any questions if you don't fully comprehend

Lots of people hate whites with out any association with blm.

Try citing another example of a terrorist act that the blm took credit for.

Your 1st amendment rights end when you shoot cops (or anyone else). It also doesn't apply to calls for violence and murder.

Remove nigger.

I've done my part already.

Just submitted an application to join the KKK.

They're going to get a member with combat experience as a medic, an LPN with hospital experience, and a student getting their BSN.

And I'm sure I'm not the only veteran reaching out to them now after Dallas.

RIP BLM you have a rough time ahead of you.

I'm going to make one to "Recognize the DPRK (Northern Korea) as not only the Best Korea, but the only Korea"

Do you live under a rock?

>Still not a terrorists organization

Would you settle for criminally culpable for inciting mass violence?

What is mass violence other than terrorism?

>Right to free speech
Doesn't cover literal chimp behaviour, trashing shit that isn't yours OR government property, attacking people.

He's clearly a nigger himself or nigger lover.

It's an honest observation with often truthful outcome. I wouldn't say it was without intelligence, as blacks have demonstrated unnecessary violence repeatedly and reliably.

>promote murder of police and whites

so killing whites facilitates terrorism, you're a special kind of faggot and so are like minded people

needs moarrrr bumps

It's racist terrorism, with a racist agenda with a life less good for blacks if all blacks were successful in eliminating all their white "oppressors".

All black cultures have been historically failures, and current all black cultures have their people living each day as an emergency fight for food and life.

They become oppressors of themselves, and only the most aggressive violent blacks become leaders.
The rest turn to a life pleading for peace. It's currently happening in Africa today.
Rape, murder and a fight for resources to the death.

Literally mentally retarded and/or insane.

Take it to pol too, they'll eat this shit up

It came FROM Sup Forums. We've been on it for a while.

I only come to Sup Forums anymore for faps.

Today, blacks in America live in peaceful welfare state where jobs are not necessary, and healthcare is free. Additionally, the USA has more black millionaires than any other country by several fold.
It was not blacks that put president obama in office. It was non-racist white people that thought president obama would be a fair leader of our country.

>Literally mentally retarded and/or insane.

not an argument

Over 90% of blacks voted for Obama.

they are literally saying stop killing us and you wont, so they see you whitefags and say murder time fun time

Can I vote if I'm not an US citizen? Proxies are expensive as shit fam.

insane everyday

>they are literally saying stop killing us

Then some being feral animals who are 13% of the population but commit over 50% of crime.

Fight the good fight

90% of a 12.5% population of people = ?

no you cant lol

another white person afraid of blacks being treated equally.. your petition means jack shit bruv. its just a nice gigantic list of uninformed and racist retards so feel free to add yourself to it.

90% of that specific demographic (blacks).

>hey are literally saying stop killing us and you wont, so they see you whitefags and say murder time fun time

But, we all know the chief cause of death for young black males is other young black males.

You're pointing a finger and screaming about a tiny portion of a huge problem that doesn't include white people.

Another low IQ niglet thug.

How are blacks not treated equally? Show me some stats. And dont bother with the police shooting things because tons of whites get shot by cops.

Yes you can vote if you're not a US citizen.

Just go to any polling place and tell the people in charge that you're a migrant and want to vote democrat.

They'll do the rest...bonus if you have pets and dead relatives who also want to vote.

In 10 years when there's a family of blacks living in your house, keeping you as a hostage, eating your food, raping your family members and you're just waiting for that sweet moment when they finally kill you, you'll know who to blame. Yourself.

OK, so you're left with 11.5% of a whole population, which will not win a presidency. Whites and hispanics put Barack Obama into office- is the point I'm trying to make.

It helps dispel the myth of racism in the USA.

>Decades

Doesn't seem appropriate, more like generations.

Their genetic memory is faulty, and it is terminal perhaps we put the blacks into Pasture.

Perhaps since we cannot agree to keep them as slaves or as a people we should do what king Solomon would have done and cut them in half. You know I was thinking its been a while since the last genocide.

You said that blacks were sub-human. Let's start there.
100% of scientists will tell you that African-Americans are actually all 100% human.

I can't take anything you say seriously

no, I'm actually not in the continent of america.

Bump coons with guns

>another white person afraid of blacks being treated equally.. your petition means jack shit bruv. its just a nice gigantic list of uninformed and racist retards so feel free to add yourself to it.

What racism are you talking about? Do you have evidence of systemic racism?

You literally need to have faith of racism, because the evidence for it is lacking. Simply repeating the America is racist does not make American whites racist.

BLM is supporting a racist cause. They're only interested in making attention at a false problem.

have you not watched the movie rise of the planet of the apes?

This is not entirely unlike life in African societies today. Each day is an emergency in a short violence filled life.

Blacks cannot self govern - or they have not shown a propensity for this ability.

They promote the killing of whites and cops. Something that is usually seen as illegal in a movement.

>OK, so you're left with 11.5% of a whole population

Who commit over 50% of crimes.

>which will not win a presidency. Whites and hispanics put Barack Obama into office- is the point I'm trying to make.

I wasn't disputing that. I was just adding that 90% of blacks voted Obama.

bump

Only one solution; no more cops in black neighbourhoods. If someone calls 911 about a robbery or a crazy gun waving a gun around, the operator has to ask 'what color is he?'. If he's black, police refuse to show. After a few weeks I guarantee the blacks will be begging the police to help them.

>You said that blacks were sub-human.

nope, never said it. There are many African Americans that are not part of the problem. They're working hard, trying to educate themselves in science, math, learning command of language and history.

They want to contribute and enjoy success in a peaceful open society, and many are. They're the ones openly condemning BLM as well. Anyone with average intelligence knows their purpose is not driven by fact.

W-well...um...that's just, erm..a reaction to white oppression! Ha, nailed it.

I would also like to know why racism is bad when the demographic in question has been shown for decades to be vile and destructive. Same with Muslims (although they're not a race).

Racism in that case is only logical. Blind racism (disliking someone because different skin color alone and not because of actions) is idiocy.

A black guy gets shot by a black guy and he points at me a says stop killing me. I can't feel anything for BLM when a white guy shoots them in their right foot so they scream over and over again to stop shooting their right foot, all the while they're standing there with an extended magazine shooting their own left foot over and over and over again.

But then who will feed and give them welfare? Perhaps they should just go back to their successful and technologically advanced empire in Africa.

You're right. Our ancestors fought hard for the privileges we have today. And leftists are just handing them away.

It'll just turn into Detroit.

Blacks demonstrably are racist. They fail the ethics test reliably.