Sup Forums, I need advice on how to leave my fiancee...

Sup Forums, I need advice on how to leave my fiancee. If I leave her I am almost certain she will kill herself and I still love her, I just do not want to be with her.

>suicidal threats on occasion
>random lack of emotion
>depressive mood swings
>taking aggression out on me
>me being in constant fear she'll self-harm or an hero

I can't take it anymore. But she is still so so in love with me and I am the only thing keeping her going. What the fuck do I do?

Sit down and talk with her about going to therapy or some shit together. If you still love her you wouldn't leave her to die. Or pull a Romeo and Juliet and an hero together.

Therapy hasn't helped her though. She has some deep set shit going on and I have been trying to help her since we met, and she's been trying for longer. It's pretty much a set fact that even on meds this won't be changing. There's nothing I can do to help but be there but being there makes ME want to be an hero. It's tearing me to shreds.

>If you still love her you wouldn't leave her to die

Exactly. Stop being a pussy and fight it together. If you really love her that is.

Introduce her to tumblr, see that ship sink in that shit and then you will be able to dump without any regret

I love her. But I don't think I am in love with her anymore. She made me have a mental breakdown from a freakout where she dug into me for everything I have ever done for no reason other than she was having a freakout and directed it towards me and I realised I can't live my life like this. Like... I have done everything I can think of for years and years and this has only gotten worse. I don't know what else to do at this point.

well u were retarded enough to propose to her so enjoy ur shit life

sounds like you fucked up waiting this long to pull the plug

you had your chance to end it there and didn't take it, now you need to wait for it again.

It got bad fast. I thought we could help, tried everything, but no fucking luck. I'm just waiting to figure out a way to pull the plug right now that won't pull HER plug. I can't do it during a fight, she'd flip out. I'm terrified I'd be the cause of her death if I broke up with her during something like this. Just... I don't know, Sup Forums. This relationship started off so fucking great, it got me out of my depression for fuck's sake, and somehow we ended up here.

introduce her to some of your male friends, let her confide in them and become distant. Eventually she'll leave you for them or fuck one of them and you'll be off the hook

if she an heros, regardless of what made her do it, it's 100% her choice. i broke up with my gf and then fapped. was that her fault? no, it was my choice.

Honestly just get distant. You don't need to involve your friends. Jesus you cuck

Tell her you want her to become a prostitute or you kill yourself. Or better yet kill yourselves together. Near a waterfall or something.

Someone else's mental illness is not your problem. Simple as that. Leave her, you're hardly going to spend 50 years with a crazy cunt like that but then you're the fucking moron who proposed to her.

She'll do what she'll regardless of your relationship. The end of it might be a trigger for it but it wouldn't be the only one if you stayed.

Too many fucking young kids (and I can tell you're one because you still buy into this shit) hold their lives up by whatever crazy threat their partner makes, especially self harm.

End it, accept that you're not at fault for crazy and find someone you can see yourself building 20+ years with instead of a hot piece of crazy ass you fucking mental case.

I already half started doing that. Small things that she has very verbally picked up on. But when she mentions them I pussy out and say sorry, I didn't mean to, blah blah. I'm a little bitch about this but I'm working up the confidence to just make this relationship erode.

I know it is but I am close with her family, I LIVE close to her... I would feel like I caused somebody's death and had their blood on my hands. Idk if I'm strong enough for that.

If anything I'd tell her I want to be one, I want the profits for myself, fuck the middleman

>lol i said the word guys!
he wants to speed up the process. Being distant isn't enough. He's not staying with her and getting off on it while she's fucking another guy so it's not being a cuck at all.

Have you told her that her issues are causing you grief? Don't go all out and say you are no longer in love, but tell her that its starting to strain your relationship with her, also, have you tried drug? I mean legal drugs like anti depressants

There is no escape, why are you even asking?

Just let her die and at least you can have a normal life or stay forever

Any words of advice on how to end it? God, it looks pathetic to read that, but I am clueless and scared here.

Yes. A lot of legal drugs have been tried, all prescription. And she knows about the strain and is trying but there's just no progress and I know any progress will eventually regress back into this.

Well that's... Reassuring

Inform a professional / authorities about her suicidal tenancies before deciding to break up with her. Try and get her in safe hands.

What about her friends? Does she have friends?

Stop being a pussy. Man up and end it. If she goes batshit call the police. You are doing more harm than good to both of you by prolonging this... And you know it but are too weak to act. You faggot.

I think you should sit down with her family and explain to them that you are ending the relationship. You should tell them why you are afraid to end the relationship and that the position you're in is not helping either party.

Nigga why you keep using Jim, he's too good to portray this situation for you. Use Michael or something damn nigga.

Like... two or three, max. Her depression caused her to isolate herself and push people away.

I've been considering that. I wouldn't be able to look her family in the eyes but I'd give them a letter or some shit revealing it all. They'd keep watch, at least.

Better?

Yeah, it's pretty simple. Have your exit plan, organise for another place to live before you say anything. Move your gear while she's not in the house. Keep in mind, I say this assuming she really is a mental case, otherwise you can have the below beforehand.

You need to be honest. Tell her what the issue is, don't sugarcoat it. There will be tears, screaming and other bullshit. As soon as you've had your say or she goes to do something stupid (you know what I mean), just exit the house and go. The worst she'll do is cut herself a little or take some pills and go to the hospital. It's a cry for attention and special treatment. Treat it like the childish act it is, ignore it and move on.

She'll hate what you say but if she is sane, it'll sink in after 4-8 months and change her for the better. Don't ever get back with her though.

Be a man, tell her the issue, leave and find something better. End of the thread.

Legit man just leave. It fucking sucks but it's better than spending your life with someone you don't want to. Fuck everyone who's not you. The sad fact is if she is going to self harm she is probably going to do it regardless of your involvement. It's not fair to either of you. Might even be the kick in the ass she needs to get her shit together.

Since you are afraid she would do an hero, you should at least talk to her parents

Better

This is what is best for her safety and your conscience. The longer you stick around because you're afraid of her and her family, the more you'll regret it. Paint the picture to them that you literally cannot take it. Have you gone to therapy alone for this?

Currently am, yeah. Therapist isn't sure of what to tell me to do, doesn't want to feel responsible either, etc. Just helps me calm down and work on myself which is great tbh.

I'm going to uni in august so even if she tries to stalk me down I'll have plenty of people who I can at least bribe to make her fuck off

Too bad