Only 1 week until it hits theatres! Who else is going to see it?!

Only 1 week until it hits theatres! Who else is going to see it?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody wants to see this shit.

youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c

I'll watch it when it's on AMC in about 10 months

Christ they're all fucking ugly as shit!

No, and this is coming from someone who some may consider an SJW. It looks like Hollywood did the gender flip as a gimmick and the entire movie is going to be an embarrassing display of "I'm a strong woman dat don't need no man!" It'll be full of "jokes" that out of touch marketing fucks think women will find funny, but it'll be shit. Men certainly won't find it funny either so this movie will please no one. Classic focus group horse shit.

Kinox.to

you do understand you are the sole proprietor of this sort of shit. you didn't just ignore the trolls and you're starting to see the effect it's had

>ruins everything
>literally

tbqh i still havent seen the original.

>Who else is going to see it?!
Not. Fucking. Me.

the final 'fight' scene involves them all pointing their proton packs at the ghosts dick... not even joking.

Mark my words, this movie will epidimize the words, "assembly line production."

i will download it illegally and print every frame out on paper and stuff it up my ass

no way.
Tell me you're trollin pls

/thread

You are a foul person and should be shamed by your peers and your elders alike.

Can you be more specific?

none of them have seen it either. we get american movies in Guam, but there isnt as big a pressure to go see them all like there is in america proper. I am surprised by how serious you lot take your movies. all of my american friends do act like its a big deal that I havent seen the movie.

they're being silly and exaggerated which is interesting that every single one of them thinks its funny and unique to act like this when they find out i havent seen this, or fight club or the godfather,.

anything pertinent to SJW. the internet just gave you a megaphone to scream your stupid shit through. nothing has really changed, more people are just aware of these "issues" at hand and are able to be more vocal because of the internet. nothing has changed, nor is it going to change. between the distribution of power and complacency of a lot of people, you're doing nothing but wasting your energy having internet arguments over what fucking bathrooms crazies want to use. fuck.

Jesus. Wow.

staypuft hit in the dick

I've watched this review.
It pretty much confirms everything we've said all along.
This movie is certified shit.

you told me i should get shamed by all my peers for not seeing some 1980s meme of a comedy, and IM the one with a stick up my ass for explaining why i havent?

sure.

To be clear, I only said some would consider me an SJW because these days you'll be labled as one for simply having a liberal-ish opinion, even if you mostly keep it to yourself. I myself don't spout shit on tumblr and don't even have a facebook. I agree that SJWs are cancer and I hate them because they're doing more harm than good to their "causes". Most of them are attention whores who only care on a superficial level.

Will probably see it when it hits one of the services I pay for anyway, but not otherwise. I don't tend to get butthurt over remakes anyway, even if I really love the original, which, in this case, I really do.

I dont give a shit about a new ghostbusters it means nothing to me because I thought the first ones were gay as fuck too. that shit is lame.

Could you be more literal? You are exploring new vistas of the pathetic.

marketers fuck off

no thanks

Literally no one

You mean lifetime?

>posting faggot ecards
There's nothing lower than you, even niggers are more respected.

I cant get over the size of that black dude.

Me. Wife's a big McCarthy fan. Gotta go. It's alright though, I boosted my immune system by watching Independence Day; Regurgance last week. Plus, it'l get me laid.

Are they making a real life zootopia?
Also why hippos as protagonists?

My plan:

> Watch millions of reviews trashing it
> Go in with ultra low expectations
> Enjoy it

Same plan for every movie people are BAWWWWWing over. Never failed me.

Opening night.

I might see it, depending on the reviews it gets. If it gets decent reviews ill def. see it.

I just went and watched the 2nd trailer that came out a month ago.

It didn't look nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

I wasn't a huge fan of the original so maybe that's why I don't care.

You are funding this enterprise. I want you to know that. You are morally culpable for this things existence.

>the opinions of others means a great deal to me
>i am incapable of forming my own

There's a part of me that wants to be wrong. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it's actually decent and the trailer was just really shitty. I doubt that'll be the case, but we'll see.

The guy who mops the set will have been paid more than this film will make. This thing will bomb at doomsday device levels.

I'd write a check to ISIS if it got me laid

nah, I just use reviews as an easy way of determining whether I am going to spend 10 bucks to see a flick. If theres near universal consensus a film is shit I see no reason to waste money to 'form my own opinion.'

Also you are fucking retarded m8

All right. I will admit that it is difficult to argue with that.

Is there any tits or ass shown? No? Then forget it

TBH it's not about all female cast, the problem is it's not funny. It's fucking annoying. So I will not.

>thought was shoop
>mfw find out this shit is for real