Name a more badass warrior than a pictish warrior

Name a more badass warrior than a pictish warrior.

protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC-uATAqSo8
youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any germanic warrior as they kicked pict asses all the way up to scotland

couldn't find any proof on that any links

didn't the romans btfo these guys?

yeat got killed by the romans.

ANGLO SAXONS FTW

romans protected alot of britain from scotland, ireland from raids, there was alot of battles between the two but overall romans did win but not with ease

No they didn't, the Romans build Hadrian's wall because they couldn't defeat them. Noob.

Filthy barbarian scum.

they protected britain because they used it for farming for a while but then the roman empire got attacked in the east so the expansion stopped there and left britain. cant remeber who attacked them.

My autism makes me mad at this picture

butthurt german

Okay then be more precise, germanic people cover a vast area and a lot of people, people that also got killed by the romans.

The romans built Hadrian's wall because:
a) There was nothing else to conquer up north
b) building a wall is a good idea to keep your army busy in times of peace
c) Under Hadrian Rome literally decided to stop expanding, it was the AIGHT that's big enough point.

You might say, but scotland was just a little further north to the edge of the island!
Yeah they didn't know that.
More territory means more borders, more borders means more neighbors, more neighbors means more shit to defend from said neighbors.

It's a never ending fucking cycle and the more you expand the harder it gets for the whole thing not to fall apart.

The pics had pretty cool tattoos they really went full out. The vikings had really cool tattoos to

Nobody can fuck with apaches

A Chaos Warrior!

>tfw when Deadliest Warrior got canceled

The Blue Coat faggots from the US Cavalry fucked them pretty good.

We annihilated them, so yes people can.

>Βάρβαροι προσπαθούν να παίξουν στρατιώτη
Kek

inb4 op realises that's a celt not a pict.

romans were black

Fucking... THIS! All of my "This!"The only warrior culture's that come close are Mongol, and the Lakota Nation. But the Apache... Fuck man, they were brutality fucking incarnate!

they had bows and knives, we had guns, we still had a hard time defeating them

I'm Welsh.

You must really love cock.

No barbarian horde can withstand the might of the hetairoi

Talos Valcoran

That's because the Yankees were cuck faggots and even they managed to beat the Indians.

No one can compete with a social justice warrior

έλα σε εμένα

Pay denbts and then we'll talk about warfare

who kicked pict ass?
the scots, the original scots fresh from northern Ireland in the 6th century.
the norse, raided them into oblivion in the 8th century.

kek

>tfw there going to defeat all of us

>taking twelve years, plus a genocide of women and children to defeat a vastly technologically inferior enemy

>US Cavalry fucked them pretty good

Pick one.

Avoiding combat with some of the toughest warriors ever bred, while you butcher their defenseless families isn't victory, it's a war crime.

>seleucids havent died yet

wot

>War
>Crime

When will this meme end?

I hate blue coats as much as anyone, but there is no such thing as a war crime.

War is hell.

Have you considered staying classy

Winged Hussar.

What a dumb question.

Not going to lie, I'm not a pro at the game, but I found it extremely amusing my general would stay alive that long.

>Avoiding combat with some of the toughest warriors ever bred, while you butcher their defenseless families isn't victory

topkek redskin pooftahs

It's not so black and white, the natives killed women and children too, we just had more firepower

hussars

there were more than picts living north of hadrians wall

Aztecs were fucking warriors. Disease was what fucked them up and the trust they had towards spaniards.

War is for warriors, war is not stomping the skulls of infants into the ground, because bullets are expensive.

The only war crime here is sucking so badly at warfare that you get BTFO this hard lmao

the Moors

Pic very related.

picts converted to christianity than the norse came the picts really didn't even exist than. it was just a bunch of catholic farmers and some warriors that still were nothing like the picts

feeling the urge
youtube.com/watch?v=hC-uATAqSo8

were they now?

to nitpick its a gaul

Lets not lie to ourselves. WW1 Frenchman was the most OP warrior ever devised.

And gunpowder and horses. There is several times Herman met the aztecs whilst outnumbered and litterally won because the aztecs were scared of the guns and horses

Chicken pox literally tougher than aztecs

When will aztec manlets learn?

Battle tested for crushing throats up and down Europe for 2 god damn centuries. This.

An enemy is only truly defeated when he has been annihilated.

Dead races fight no wars.

Forgot noble french warrior picture.

Certainly one of the fastest or was that the WW2 Frenchman

explain

Cant argue, they were the best cavalry at the time and that kill to death ratio is amazing. But I think this is a foot soldiers thread

I'm sorry, the correct answer was Moops

Killing intruders on your land, is vastly different than having entire villages of people gunned down unable to defend themselves.

nice

Not greek. But can still appreciate what military they fielded before overspending became their way of life.

At this point it's just poor sportsmanship to still be complaining about the specifics of how you lost so hard

At least we can all hate the french in unison

Pity is the word you are looking for. From running away during world wars to having you national team be composed of negros. The French truly are a pitiful ethnicity.

I'm not Apache though. I AM part Creek though, and The Trail of Tears is still something the federal government is ashamed to talk about.

The important part of Britain the tin, they called it the tin islands. Tin was very scarce back then but a needed for casting bronze

Greatest warriors of all time.

so youre microscopically part native because your ancestors raped an indian woman and now your using it for blaming everyone

How the fuck did he live so long???
My men die in their 60s at best

Actually my paternal grandmother was 100% Creek.

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI HA

I dare you to get a DNA test.
The vast majority of people claiming native ancestry is bullshit.

>resting naked sword tip on the ground
Absolutely Disgusting

Guys face it pics where the best warriors simply because there lack of fear. some ran into battle completely naked and would win the battle just by screaming. oh god i'm having flashbacks again, please god make them stop

so your grandad was up shit creek a lot then?

Nerf the Red Baron.

This.

Also: tassled military shoes?! Is this a joke?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QI_nxhf4Ag

the horror, the horror

They still got slaughtered by pretty much anyone with interest I'm the americas.

ID have to go with the Mongols or the Celts or Germanic tribes.

the french/italian duelist

Do you fuckers even Han dynasty?

true coming from a reservation nigger

Han dies

Tell me about Pictish warriors user

Plebs, goku trumps all.

The Mongols you plebs, they conquered more than anyone else,

They were the best warriors of all time

According to modern findins, all the civilizations were black until the 1800s when whites suddenly came from the woods and started to oppress everyone. They rewrote he history to suit their invading tactics.