How do we make Sup Forums great again

how do we make Sup Forums great again

>inb4 Sup Forums was never great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spend more time posting steam beg threads and jerking off to pictures from facebook

furry threads, r34, loli is what makes Sup Forums amazing!!!!!!

we need to mods to destroy the cancer get threads and pics you promissed you would not share and all the dick rate threads

or us oldfags make a new website

move to >>>r9k

Have a new loli board. We won't need Sup Forums anymore.

how do we make America great again

i would rather focus on Sup Forums first

First get rid of cuckold and interacial threads. Then begin raids on tumblrfags and sjw channels, then if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Raiding succesfully

literally ban pic related threads

>b-but thats 95% of Sup Forums!!!!!
Yeah and thats the reason it sucks so much

ffffffuck

Remove the fucking stupid "Pics you shouldn't/wont/promised you wouldn't share" threads.

waifu claiming threads have been around since 2005
and feels threads have been around since 2006

while yes what has happened to them now is cancer, the ideals in which they started from are not.
all you have to do is change the threads to what they once were.

though that's impossible due to the amount of under-age blighters coming back everyday.
i would say "they are taking over" but i have no idea how many people are on Sup Forums at one moment of time nor do i know the ratio of over 18 to under 18.
what i do know is that it seems like everyone on here is under 18 as they are so immature and the story's they tell have so many holes.

there is no way to make Sup Forums great again, enjoy this website while it lasts.
i honestly think hiroyuki nishimura will delete everything in 3-7 years as it isn't what he wished for.

im going back to watching these teens trying to act in a way they think is mature. maybe you will find me in the odd thread or not.

see you space cowboy ...

Mandatory reply

Go outside fag

Sup Forums is pregnant
with cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI hie

Thanks, lori.