Whitefag here. I'm a concealed carrier and carry a Glock 31 .357...

Whitefag here. I'm a concealed carrier and carry a Glock 31 .357. I was pulled over once with it and by law the first thing I had to tell him was that I was carrying a concealed firearm, he asked me to hand it to him and I did. When everything was over I was given a warning for going 58 in a 55 and he returned my firearm to me.

True story.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
gma.yahoo.com/missouri-police-officer-shot-during-traffic-stop-suspect-190803761--abc-news-topstories.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he had said "Keep your hands where I can see them for right now" as the cop in Minn did, would you have?

You don't even know what happened. They told the cop they had a fire arm, and when he went to reach for his ID (as instructed) he was shot. Do some research kid

Bullshit... No cop ask for you to hand it to him.

>uses "kid" to insult
>doesn't even use proper grammar

>discredits because of choice of word
>discredits because of grammar
>doesn't not say anything about his facts

>hand it to him
How do you do that without making the cops paranoid? I can't imagine the situation in my head.

Minnfag here. Low-key wish he was Somalian not black. Minnesota has way too many towelheads

Actually, yes they do...if you are staying inside the vehicle they ask to hold on to it until business is complete. Standard procedure since you could easily pull it and start shooting when they walk back to their vehicle to run you for warrants and make sure your car isn't stolen. They also check to make sure your concealed carry is up to date.

you hand it to him by the barrel, pulling it out of wherever you are keeping it very slowly and with one hand. If you require two hands (some holsters are designed purely for carrying, not for easy pull) then sometimes they have you step out of the vehicle to do it, or will do it for you.

Phil "my anus" Castile had no CCW.

Cop here.

You were right to tell immediately the cop you carried a gun. But you miserably failed at one or more of these:

- always keeping hands in sight, always, absolutely always

- asking cop for exact directions on how to pick the gun, and precisely following them

- moving slowly, even if the cop says to move quickly

Bonus points for those who do everything without getting nervous.

More bonus points if you are a white man, sober, decently dressed, in a decent car.

>source: I'm a policeman and I'm sick of all those armed niggers in suspect cars, and everytime I check someone I wonder if I'm risking my life this time again

Hold it, not hand it.

fuck you pig bitch.
(baited, threw line, dont care)

>moving slowly, even if the cop says to move quickly
This contradiction makes autism flare up. This is why I don't go anywhere.

I did address how to hand it as well in another post....your comment has no bearing on what was said.

How are you supposed to handle the situation then?

Being a cop is not a dangerous job you pussy. It's no wonder so many of you retards shoot people, you're trained to believe you're in much more danger than you actually are

when the fake police pull yo ass over take your gun and buttfuck you don't come crying to me cuz i'm tellin you now whats gonna happen.

So the whole cops dying thing doesn't show that their job is dangerous? Your a special kind of stupid aren't you....

As far as we know it's his girlfriend saying he had a CCW. Anyone can instantly find out since they are public records. Since no one has said anything and I can tell you the cops would be the first ones out there saying he didn't have one I'll say that he did have one.

You piece of pig shit I hope you get sniped.
(Took bait don't give fuck)

You can verify the officer pulling you over is real by calling dispatch, if the officer is pulling you over they have to radio dispatch, dispatch will confirm or deny, and if they deny you can give them details and they will arrange a meeting with the person impersonating a police officer....

ACAB confirmed

how many niggers u kill per week?

Don't need a CCW to carry within a car. It's considered a personal space like a home.

If you're a cop that means you're an adult and on b.. Yikes

This. I've had to hand my firearm to a police officer during a traffic stop as well. I imagine if you were a criminal suspect they might have you keep your hands up while they reach for it, but they had me just hand it to them like OP.

Except that they've said he didn't have one

Depends on the state you are in genius...Try that shit in California, see how far it gets you

Several cops from the last couple of days would prove otherwise, as their now dead.

Plus, is it really that bad if they're just killing niggers? Likely poor, welfare sucking, drug dealing, Obama phone carrying niggers?

yeah like all the kids that get blazed going to school also have dangerous jobs
fucking moron

The guy was not pulled over for a busted tail light. He was identified by the Officer as a suspect in an armed robbery 2-3 days prior. When he pulled him over the Officer saw he had a gun on his thigh that is why he shot. Not the BS story that he was reaching for his ID. The hood rat did not have a conceal carry licence, he was an armed robber, approach with caution. The picture is him robbing the convenience store.

does that mean you don't have to stop the vehicle if dispatch denies the msg was received?

Don't know about where you're at, but here you can't carry it on you in the vehicle. It has to be stored and not visible

I moved away from my family so I could secure a more peaceful environment that doesn't include blacks. I'm black.

It's federal law, derived from 4th amendment jurisprudence.

CA (used to live there) has separate regulation on guns as a whole, whether or not you're in a car.

Who am I to believe? Some random on Sup Forums or the niggers. This is difficult.

Wow, you have made absolutely 0 point so far in your statement. Please go back to whatever nigger school you graduated from and give them back your degree. You obviously have the mental state of a rock. I would like you to do me a favor, go outside and hug the nearest tree to where you live, and apologize for wasting the oxygen it is working so hard to produce for you.

Lol

good shit user!!!!

i dont get why blacks are so upset.

by owning a gun you increase the chances of homicide in that household tenfold also chance of deadly accidents etc. so how dumb are you that if your black your going to go carry a gun odds are already not on your side lol

>discredits opposition by calling him a kid

i would keep my hands on the steering wheel tell him i have a gun on me and ask him to put some hand cuffs on me just to be safe

>Being a cop is not a dangerous job you pussy.
He said from the comfort of his mothers basement in a white area while wrapped in a blanket eating tendies

Read this it states the facts. Not the lies that BLM are telling.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

Allegedly!

Correct, unless dispatch tells you too. And trust me, they WILL tell you exactly what to do. They don't want somebody getting killed by a person who looks like the police anymore then you want it to happen.

BLM fights for criminals that die at the end of police barrels. Good going gais.

see

I'm normally the first person to call out BLM victimhood bullshit, and defend cops. That other child rapist in Louisiana deserved to be executed, but this one I'm less sure about.

Just because most police shootings of black men are justified doesn't mean they all are. I'm fine admitting that. I want to see justice... I'm also willing to wait before passing judgement, because I wasn't there and don't know the facts.

lol do you really think thats how that transpired?

> Not the BS story that he was reaching for his ID. The hood rat did not have a conceal carry licence, he was an armed robber, approach with caution. The picture is him robbing the convenience store.

I like how your racist ideology paints a vivid picture of a false tale from a woman in distress, links two men with a woman and a man, ignores the fact that the cop possibly lied about the individual having a busted tail light and ignores the fact that he was pulled over due to his long nose.

Niggers detected.

ive been stopped before usually the cop secures the firearm himself while your hands are on the wheel

The facts are here, he was identifed as an armed robber. He had no conceal carry permit and he reached for his weapon.

cops shoot more white people than black people but the news don't care.
they want a good chimpout to cover

interesting. thanks for the info, user!

The gun was sitting in his lap when the cop walked up.

Generally you don't ccw with a gun in your lap.

Nor do you ccw after just committing an armed robbery, which this nignog did.

Are speed limits enforced at face value there? In most places the flow of traffic is 5-10 over the posted limit.

You need to learn the definition of 'suspect'.

11 cops sniped in the last couple of days..

yea no not dangerous at all

Their county sheriff tweeted that he did not have a permit. So stop spreading false information, and stop gargling black nuts.

He was pulled over as he was identified as a suspect at large. What other reason do you want? He got filled full of lead, seems like justice to me.

>Nor do you ccw after just committing an armed robbery, which this nignog did.
>just
>4 days later
You're not helping

I usually get asked to hand my firearm to them, however I am also in the military so they are usually a bit more relaxed with us. I just do what they tell me to do, and so far it has been to hand them my weapon.

That is not the truth. Let the truth speak please.

>her
ftfy

>going 58 in a 55

You need to learn the definition of suspect, he matched the appearance of the armed robber. He was armed, he had no conceal carry permit.

Approach with caution, suspect is armed?

Idiot.

>The facts are here, he was identifed as an armed robber.
I understand that someone is saying that, just like I understood someone was saying officer Darren Wilson executed Mike Brown.

I will not form a lynch mob on the basis of someone saying something, regardless of for or against.

I want to see an even-handed investigation, with testimony, witness interviews, body camera footage, etc.

I will form my opinion based on those facts, and not emotional or agenda-driven manipulation in the day or two afterwords.

Look at the pics very carefully, especially the picture with the gun sitting in his lap. Also note the video starts AFTER the shooting.

>he went to reach for his ID (as instructed)
>as instructed
Except he was instructed not to do that.

Hand me the gun? Fucking summerfags go away already

>doesn't not

You don't, this user is either full of shit or knew the cop that pulled him over. Either way, the standard procedure for CCW holders is to have their license checked after the holder asked to exit from the vehicle, his firearm is then removed by the officer with the holder's hands on the hood in order to check for proper Concealed Carry. (e.g. No chambered round, safety engaged)

Don't drink the kool aid

I think many states will do it slightly differently but the bottom line is move slow, listen to the cop and you wont get shot

Exactly. He was a suspect because he matched a description, not "He was an armed robber"
How is this fucking difficult?

No, you don't go anywhere because you're a faggot.

I'm a Brit so I'm not to sure on police protocol in the US. If he shot him in the arm then surely you would pull him out of the car, cuff him and then begin treating the wound so he ends up going to jail instead of fucking dieing. It just seems like this whole situation could have ended up a lot better if the policeman didn't stand around like a gorm after shooting him and had patched him up instead.

its not the same FUCKING GUY HOLY SHIT

Exactly my point. Like I said, I am in the military, with my military id, so they know that I have more then just the CCW training, alot of them are vets as well, different circumstances. But whatever they tell me to do, I will comply, and have, and I have yet to even have them pull a weapon on me.

His bitch was too busy filming him to patch him up too

Source! This is the first I've heard of this sequence of events. And if it's Fox News, that won't qualify as a reliable source.

Nice
Before or after asking for it?
You sound like a kid
They do
Is sooooo mad, kid
Then you obviously can't handle a firearm
Shut up you fucking pig

Liberals, liberals everywhere

gma.yahoo.com/missouri-police-officer-shot-during-traffic-stop-suspect-190803761--abc-news-topstories.html

nignog shoots a cop that pulled him over today. this is why i'm all for cops just shooting the fucking primats everytime they see them.

>pulled over for long nose
>believes dreads, color of skin is an immediate death sentence because he looks similar

kys

Same happened to me.
Ccw holder
Got stopped speeding.
Cop comes to my window, first words out of my mouth to cop "sir my weapon is holstered in the center console. I have ccw license in wallet"
Cop replies, "step out of the car please"
I step out of car, cop says "im going to handcuff you for your and my protection." Then says "I'd like to check your weapon." I say "no problem"
I get handcuffed, take seat on curb.
Cop gets gun from truck, checks to see if loaded, it is. He then removes mag, checks chamber and puts gun in his car.
He then takes me over to his car, removes cuffs and asks "can i see your ccw and drivers license and insurance please"
I hand over docs, he sits in car checking my papers while i wait.
Cop comes out of car tells me to slow it down, hands me docs, glock and mag.
I say "thanks officer, i will" and then i drive home just under posted speed.

fuck having a reason. shoot the apes indescriminatly. clean up the fucking gene pool

So edgy

Police and paramedics are not the same thing. And you will kill a person just as dead with a shot to the right spot in the arm. Firearms are to be used only in life threatening situations, like when you pull someone over who matches the description of an armed robber and that person is not complying with directions.

Not even remotely the same. Anton Sterling got called on for threatening some hobo with his piece, 5-0 acted accordingly and if the dude reached for his wallet then jerked to grab his firearm, it makes even more sense.

If this is why he was pulled over where is this busted tail light shit coming from? Did the cop just lie to them with this reason to keep them there until he figured he was/wasn't the suspect in the robbery?

Copfag here, we do that
We would take the gun put it on the car or even hold on to it when we go run them for for warrants and stuff.
If it turns out hey they aren't wanted for anything I give them a warning and hand the gun back
>pull someone over
>man said he had gun on him
>po said okay keep your hands where I can see them
>gets info
>goes to squad car
>as soon as he turned around
>bang bang bang
>shot three times
>po is okay he had his bpv on
And that's why my department does take weapons

PSA for suspected criminals. Black lives do matter, so here's a simple how to showing how you too can not get shot by police.

We could make hate crimes legal again and people could go back to being respectable in public?

It's not all black people being shot but media and BLM blow shit way out of proportion to to make a news story or for a reason to burn their town down.