Why do black lives matter?

Why do black lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

paolobarnard.info/intervento_mostra_go.php?id=1541
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they dont

Who else would pick the cotton?

Because white guilt over decades

>muh big dick
It's hilarious how entire nigger race is considered as sextoys, but hey still better than being farm equipment I guess

Because they vote with the democrats.

guaranteed replies

Hello. I am a black man.

My life matters.

no it doesnt. do you have a job? how many state supported children do you have and by how many women? whats your criminal record look like?

Once again
paolobarnard.info/intervento_mostra_go.php?id=1541

My life would still matter.

It matters for me too, my dear nigger friend. We're all brothers under the Sun.

Black people make me feel better about myself. Whenever I feel bad I think "at least I'm not black" and I'm happy again

A slave will always be a slave

I'd like to go on record and say this place is kinda racist. Hate isn't the answer, instead of fear try love, it feels better.

What if you love to hate?

Black Lives Matter because we can grind them up for sustenance. Enjoy your niggerburger.

Ew. I feel like that'd be really greasy and gamey. Yuck. Nigger flesh. Ugh.

#BlackLivesAreDelicious

They only matter when they're all gone and we realize that the world really is better without them

if we ran out of niggers there would be mass layoffs in the police and justice systems due to lack of work

it's all about jobs baby

Hahaha, LOL XD
So true

Niggers will always be niggers!

no it doesnt, if you dont contribute to society then you dont matter.which is why nobody cares when a couple of black guys get killed. every other race of people have made themselves better except black people

Almost halfway there people.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Because irony

Black Niggers Matter because - oy vey - US society must be destroyed.

This is the basis for most racism. Fucking losers want to feel better about themselves

/thread

They don't. It's only a movement so liberal whiteys can support it to show social accepted behaviour to make themselfs feel better that they are tolerant.

If those faggot niggers just listened to the cops everything would be ok. But no, always disrespecting and provoking.

They don't. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Because white guilt

White people started it

Always sign Suo Mynona because nobody fucking reads backwards.

Do white trash lives matter?

george soros isn't white

From a neutral standpoint living outside America I find that the BLM movement is basically domestic terrorism. They do not emulate MLK and bridge racial gaps or relationships with the police but instead make their dead martyrs so they can riot and protest for a "righteous cause" on Twitter.

Actually the basis for racism is exploitation for gains not some kind of ego trip.
My group takes advantage of your group so my group has better access to resources. Racism allows us to justify our actions on a moral/ intellectual level.

GUYS

GUYS

let's start a counter to BLM

Call it BLK

>BLACK LIVES KILL

WHO IS WITH ME???

Doesn't even matter. White people are the majority and if they don't give a fuck nothing will change. Do you really think someone would give a shit if the media (mostly white) didn't hype this shit up?

I'm talking about white cops were beating blacks and whites were lynching blacks which is why the crips formed to protect themselves in the 60s

Why the hell not?

Is that guy from Rand McNally? I always wondered what they looked like.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN PULL A BREXIT AND KICK ALL THE NON-WHITES OUT!!

THEN WE'LL BE THE ASSHOLE OF THE WORLD, AND LOSE OUR SUPERPOWER STATUS!!! YEAAA!! I LOVE BEING A BACKWATER CIVILIZATION! RACISM IS AWESOME!!

>racism in 'ol south
>crips forming in the 60s
>2010s BLM
how do you even remotely conflate these things together?

No it isn't. If 15% of the population are committing 50% of the murders, it stands to reason that the 15% have literally no value and are completely worthless.

America is a white country. Blacks came from Africa. Nobody invited them. If they want to live here it's by our rules. If they don't apreciate our country they can go back to Africa anytime, be my guest.

Because user over here said blacks just disrespect cops but they do it because cops abused and mis treated blacks which caused racial tension to begin with

Only individuals can give meaning to their lives. Black lives dont matter until blacks give themselves meaning. "Black lives matter" is meaningless.

1,000,000% true.

South Baltimore is >90% Black. Ridiculous crime rates. Would not go there at night on a bet.

Highlandtown area of East Baltimore, All Hispanic. Safest place in the City. Lower crime rate than a lot of the County.

what a shitty font to use.

#pokemonlivesmatter

Spics has spanic + indigenous blood. Black people has nigger blood from Africa.

I got nothing against black people, I only enjoy spreading racism.

You are stupid as fuck. Go vote trump then fuck your cousin some more.

>Nobody invited them
We brought them as slaves fucktard. We fucked up

Font name = Blackout

When?

>america is a white country
kek

stupid white honkies....they should have just snatched up some indian slaves from mexico. you know they would have worked hard

>Being this mad

Cry more.

so human behavior is cyclical you are saying? thanks for that update i guess

but to say that BLM is supported by whites is factually wrong. it is supported my POC, liberal SJWs, and george soros money. george soros is definitely NOT white as he is a jew

I once had an ethics professor who told me:

"facts are not facts, facts are racist and you can't use facts for anything"

I was dumbfounded. Anyway that guy was an idiot and has no place at the front of a university classroom.

But you remind me of him. Also not who you replied to.

PS2?

Union won faggot kys

>Why do black lives matter?

Niggers lost their value after the invention of the cotton gin.

Why didn't the Jews send them back to Africa? The Jews should STILL be forced to pay for the relocation of the niggers they imported as "slaves".

Black Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Cop Lives Matter
All Lives Matter?

No. Those are bold statements. But think for just a minute, to your family, your peers, your co-workers, your circles:
There's at least 1 asshole in that group,
1 person who's an absolute downer
1 person who is simply a drain on society
1 person who never pays for anything
1 person who you want to not call when you're going somewhere

Wouldn't the world be better off without that 1 person?

This isn't a race thing at all. It's who's better at adulting, and contributing.

Faggot.

Black lives matter is fucking dumb as shit.

First off, they are specifically talking about nigger lives. Nigger lives are worthless.

Real blacks that don't act like ignorant monkey children don't have the "getting shot by police" problems because they don't act like subhuman chimps and rob shit.

If the jigaboos would just act civilized, their lives might matter. Until then, they're bullet sponges and deserve to be used as fucking target practice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

Even the civilized blacks vote democrat and promote niggerish behavior but dont live it

What happens to the jews when professional sports and music collapses?

>black lives kill
what... that's autistic name and you're a gay retard

You said two things that distinguishes them

>civilized blacks
>vote

... because civilized blacks CAN vote, because they're not illiterate felons.

Also, voting Democrat doesn't make you pro nigger. It makes you a libcuck.

/thread

So Jews fucked up and, as usual, whitey is picking up the pieces.

Whites that vote democrat are libcucks, blacks are pro nigger when they vote.
>MUH UNLUCKY NIGGAS NEED DA WELFARE

Not sure what you said, consider rephrasing.

Or just take those black cocks out of your mouth.

I get that but i just hate when white people act so oblivious to why blacks hate cops and they forget what happened in the 40s-60s

No, hes right that fucking name was cringey and deserves death penalty. Just because we are redpilled doesn't mean we can't be presentable.

You make the assumption that civilized blacks accept niggers at all.

Civilized blacks hate niggers as much as we do. More in fact.

Ask one. See what they say.

8/10 solid bait.

>40-60s
More like 1700-2016

Grow the fuck up that was decades ago.

That's he problem with blacks, perpetual victim hood and an inability to see past 5 feet in front of them.

I know you're baiting but it's just that many niggers actually think like this.

>Implying niggers think

It's almost like millennials who cry about it didn't experience life in the '40s-'60s.

They actually don't. Niggers in America are just worthless burdons on society. We should have exterminated them after the civil war. Just think; if we didn't have all the niggers staining up our society, we would be 100 more years further developed as a nation.

10 out of 10 people think blacks are ugly
(Poll taken at a klan rally)
>facts are just information which is only useful when considered in context.

They don't exist.

Because they family was all slaves!

Sure they do. They're fucking unicorns, but they exist.

>Deserves death penalty

Not who you replied to, but I sure hope your voice doesn't get heard. Oh and you are not redpilled.

You want to put someone to death for proposing a name when niggers are out inciting violence nationwide....you must be a liberal.

A black life is worth it's weight in the cotton it's picked.

The master race needs cheap laborers and entertainers

I don't care what happened but you can't act like it didn't happen just because it's embarrassing just like how Germany is embarrassed by what happened during WW2 we should be embarrassed by what we did to black

They definitely do, and the guy you quoted is right, they hate niggers more than ANYONE else.

They would have been sent back if ((((John Wilkes Booth)))) hadn't shot Lincoln.

>Republicans free niggers
>Democrats fight a civil war to keep niggers
>Niggers vote democrat

How do you even make it up.

/thread