Can someone explain to me why the Japanese have a superiority complex towards Koreans?

I had a Korean Japanese classmate, who told me that his Japanese mothers side does not accept him since he's part Korean, and they've cut ties to their family, since the mother brought them shame by polluting their Japanese heritage. And he said, this racism against Koreans is pretty intrinsic to Japanese culture,even after Japan's WW2 brutality against the Korean people.

Its kind of ironic considering Japanese people are technically descendants of migrants from the Korea peninsula and colonised the island a thousand years ago, in a time when Japan was inhabited by Polynesian Aborigines. And there's a lot of linguistic and genetic studies that show Koreans and Japanese people are related. So what gives? Since the average Japanese nationalist is well versed in their own history, wouldn't they know that they all pretty much have Korean blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QtPx6WdNM30
kpopstarz.com/articles/253590/20151116/drew-ryan-scott-after-romeo-kpop-exclusive.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. kim park lil dong

All Koreans want to be Japanese

It's like Anglos and Italians hating each other. It makes no fucking sense, but some people are stupid.

koreans need to explode

Why are Americans so obsessed with Italians?

I'd say that would be the case 10 years, but now, because of Kpop and Koreas strong economy, you have a lot of Japanese young people imitating Koreans.

>implying kpop isn't just more korean imitation of japan

call her, let's have a wild new year party!

Id say it's more of an imitation of American NuHip Hop pop/nuRNB with a Korean twist than Japanese pop.

where does this "polynesian aborigines" shit come from?

literally no evidence there were ever polynesians in japan. ainu are not fucking polynesian.

What are you saying?
Ive never met a person who imitate Korean.lol

Everyone wants to be Japanese, especially South East Asians

Because they are superior

I want all J-pop girls dance like her desu

Then what are they?

Aactually some bitches like Kpop
But most of people around me dont like Korea

>Japan
culture of honour and pride
best creation myth
enlightened people
ancient culture going back before the ice age
best society
qts

>Korea
culture of servitude and short heda
mountain chinks
dumb afrocentrist-tier creation myth
horrible consumerist american-tier society offshoot rife with alienation and stinking of low-confidence
plastic """"women""""
poo wine

Don't forget that only applies to South Korea, North Korea is like a totally different cunt if you compare them to the South

Still Japan is better than either of them

Ainu. dipshit.

Because both north and south Korea are a shit.

Could you stop pretending to be a Aussie, kim?

t. Weeaboo faggot

Korean compares with Japan only.
Japanese compares with all other countries.

this seems pretty accurate.

t. widefaced troglodyte looking korean

>does not accept him since he's part Korean, and they've cut ties to their family, since the mother brought them shame by polluting their Japanese heritage.

The same is true of korea.

t. Ken Sama

that is because japs are barbaric bloodthirsty animals just like g*rman roaches

t. NORRRTTAAAAAN FGT

>Its kind of ironic considering Japanese people are technically descendants of migrants from the Korea peninsula and colonised the island a thousand years ago

t. Korean

I wonder why an Australian would come to Korea's defence... HMMMM

NORTAN AUTISTIC FAGGOT, GO BACK TO THE GOLDEN ONES FAGGOT VIDEOS

I know the actual reason, they are just jealous of koreans who fucked their qts.
they are mostly hugless kissless virgins tho

T. Used to be a zainichi

t. Antonio "Tony" Giovanni

> think you're speaking to billy-bob johnson
> actually speaking to giovanni garabaldi
Mamma mia!

Because Koreans are just Japanese fuck toys.

But J-Pop's idols are underage.

Are you on a list by any chance?

why

I wonder why... :/

same fat virgins that you've got in every nation have some historical beef with other fat virgin losers from another piece of clay just drumming up old ""grudges"" their fat virgin parents had with the other ones because they've become frustrated with lack of purpose and couldn't find it in religion so they decide to become political zealots

Everyone should remember to stay focused lest this happens to you too.

To be fair Korea has an even worse population problem than Japan
And when Kim nukes your capital and wipes out 20% of the population you're really fucked

Korean economy and industry is already far better than japan.
And Korea is much richer than japan nowadays.
And image of japs are pedo, ugly monkey and war criminal.
But Mage of Korea is cool, polite, fashinable, modern ,rich,strong and beautiful kpop.
So all of Japanese has a jealousy to Korea.
This is the reality of2017.

Jacks are loser dog. Only Samsung can kill every single jap company.
It's just as like a elephant kills an ants.
Korea is elephant, ants is a jap monkey ugly loser of asis.

I mean japs not jacks.

luv me sum tits

>korean twist
No, they are still imitating the japanese idol culture
There's pretty much nothing in Korea that it's actually theirs

President

Kim....

The stick with the Japanese flag on it that you're shoving up your arse is reaching too deep. It's already hitting your brain, Stop!

I miss him so much

korea sucks

you have a low iq

and no one on int cares about korea except japs

>mfw I need to serve 2 fucking years in the military in this fucking shithole.

so much weeb it hurts

stop embarrassing yourself sweden and take my BBC

you got to serve 3 years as punishment against posting on degenerate Sup Forums

i like both countries. They both have qt girls

east asians have the cutest eyes

Jomon are of ancient southeast Asian ancestry. Ainu are that + Atalic Northeast Asian ancestry after mixed Jomon-Yayoi Emishi migrated into Hokkaido's central, north and Sakhalin islands.

It's confirmed genetically and Lingusitically, please get over yourself.
Stop being stupid

The same happens between Germany and Poland. "You wuz our clay" and all this. Of course Japanese butthurt about Korea is no match for Korean butthurt about Japanese, just like German butthurt about Poland cannot compare to Polish butthurt about Germany. Occupation and genocide nvr 4get.

no korean really gives a fuck about Japan except for oldfags or little kids jumping into the japan hate bandwagon

The hell are you guys on about? It probably started as an imitation of Japan but since the hallyu wave it became an emulation of American music. There is no Korean twist. The only thing Korean about it is the language.

J-pop is also an imitation of American pop but they definitely have their own twist on it that makes it completely their own.

theres literally nothing original about Jpop

It's far different from American music, K-pop is the same but with Korean language.
youtu.be/QtPx6WdNM30

Remember the rape of Nanjing. Two nukes wasn't enough for japanese dogs.

Also one of the guys who writes a bunch of K-pop hits is a white dude from the US who doesn't even speak Korean.
kpopstarz.com/articles/253590/20151116/drew-ryan-scott-after-romeo-kpop-exclusive.htm