I just ate 40 chicken wings all by myself

I just ate 40 chicken wings all by myself.

10 chickens had to die in order for me to live. Do you think that's fair?

I'm thinking about going vegan

>in order for me to live

You don't need 40 chicken wings to live, if you did you wouldn't go vegan because you wouldn't be living anymore

fuck yes it is because were top of the food chain and they are delicious.

epic redddit poast

>10 chickens had to die
>40 chicken wings
Did u even go to school you dumb nigger?

Each wing you're served is either a flat or a drum. Put them together and it's one wing. Idiot.

Those magical four-winged chickens were already dead before you got to them. You only made sure their deaths were not in vain.

That's not fucking 40 wings then. A wing or drum isn't a wing by itself you autist

I mean flat instead of wing in a wing or a drum

well there are rouglhy 3 chickens per person on earth

so you have used up your months quota for sure

In the real world, where us normal people live, if you order 40 wings you will given an assortment of drums and flats that equal 40. Only an autist would feel the need to call that 20 wings.

The only wings you've bought probably all came from fast food chains and not from supermarkets you fat fuck

I think the arguing over semantics is taking away from the fact that OP ate 40 pieces of chicken. Sure they're small pieces of chicken, but when I order 10 wings (not 10 complete wings, but half pieces like OP is talking about) and some fries, that's enough to fill me up.
OP, just how big are you?

Kek, this

180 pounds. But I pack some muscles.

>not accounting for other cuts of meat like breast/thigh
>not accounting for fowl byproducts
>hurrrr nobody benefitted from those 4 chickens except me

You are literally retarded and self-centered, all about me me me me. Being vegan is perfect for you.

I'm not telling to anyone to stop eating or to stop producing chicken wings. I just tought about going vegan. What's wrong about it?

Don't worry about him. He's a summerfag trying to be a nigger.

>Did u even go to school you dumb nigger?
I was waiting for this guy,

>eats like a fat fuck
>instead of admitting he eats like a retard just 'thinks about going vegan'.

Yeah, OP go vegan, you won't last a day.

Also veganism is retarded anyway

Vegan diet is a meme. You have incisors for a reason.
Wew lad