Are Slavs white?

Are Slavs white?

Other urls found in this thread:

staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/mono/vol012/01piontek.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/234719947_Ludnosc_kultury_luzyckiej_i_kultury_pomorskiej_a_problem_pochodzenia_Slowian
researchgate.net/publication/233399693_Odontological_Analysis_of_the_Wielbark_Culture_Population_from_Rogowo_Cementery_Poland
arheologija.ff.uni-lj.si/documenta/pdf33/nowak33.pdf
etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=osu1330969837&disposition=attachment
ptantropologiczne.pl/en/ckfinder/userfiles/images/AR/vol76/AR_76-1-001-022.pdf
pl.scribd.com/doc/14180564/INDO-ARYAN-AND-SLAVIC-LINGUISTIC-AFFINITIES
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0054360
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110839
polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/first-direct-evidence-of-genetic.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/08/testing-genetic-continuity-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2014/01/poles-more-indigenous-to-europe-than.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, obviusly

The whitest of them all.

>inb4 cherrypicked pictures of some inbred mongrels from farms

How many more times you reckon you have to post this before you get the answer you're looking for?
Untermensch but not by much

>white skin
>are they white????

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nice try Boris

>Boris
That's not even a Polish name, you lardass.

Averge Pole is whiter than average American.

sure thing Pyotr

white is a western concept
if anything, why is white and not pink?
i'd say i'm pink in color

>he's a pinko
as expected

Why is being white even considered a positive trait?
Whites were eating shit in mudhuts when Meds, Egyptians, and other olive-skinned peoples were creating civilizations.

sensible kek

The ruling class of ancient Greece and Rome were Nordics (white)

Calm down Jose, he's right.

fun doesn't end there.

the most "racist" nazis towards Slavs looked like this.

is this how the masterrace looks like?

loling at the "Jose"

goebbels was a closet jew

>closet

not sure if troll or fucking retard

We aren't preoccupied with that question here because we're all white , you guys on the other hand can't say the same

heydrich was handsome as fuck though

He was bullied in school and called "jew" by his class-mates.

>WE

>Croatian
>"""""white"""""

yes

russians are mongols though

>2017
>being white

To compare them to the Mediterraneans of today (AKA Turkish/North African rapebabies) is ridiculous. The inhabitants of ancient Rome and Greece (that including the ruling class) were white.

>Jewnited States Of Niggerica
>"""""Huwhite"""""

But there are white Russians as well.

Stalin just fucked it all up and mixed mongol-looking russians with ethnic russians.

They are white but not Aryan.

juan i know this might upset you but
>56%

United sharts can only dream of being as white as Croatia

>They are white but not Aryan.
I don't think you understand what 'AR1ayan' is.

Nah he didn't
all russian russians died at ww2, ww1 and civ.war

t. varg

hmmmmmm
really makes my pistons move on their own

>this is what Sup Forumstards really believe
Meanwhile the reality is that ancient Greeks and Romans were genetically even more "southern" than modern Greeks and Italians who got northerned by Slavic invasions.

you wuz not kings snownigger

>who got northerned by Slavic invasions.
oy sheisse but it was germans you slavic subhuman

Why are Italians R1B and not R1B then?

R1B and not R1A? Also the percentages are different but if you look at the haplogroups you share most of your dna with Germany. You're borderline Slav.

Oh sorry I didn't realize you were a Germanboo.

most certainly yes
the real question is, why aren't slav men handsome?

Because majority of Proto-Italians were R1b.
>you share most of your dna with Germany.
Wrong, """'Germans""" share DNA with us, since they're basically a mix of Scandis (true germanics), Celts and Slavs.
>You're borderline Slav.
No, we're the most Slavic.

Majority of Poland and Germany are R1A, R1B, and I1. Hallo meine freunde.

Nordic emperor Caligula exemplifying common Nordic features such as a brachycephalic skull, brown hair and light brown eyes.

Did someone say maps?

Nordic married couple from Pompeii

Yes. because our Proto-Slavic ancestors went to Germany and Scandinavia

>E
What the fuck

me on the left

People like to obsess over skin and eye color but those are something that are very volatile because of gene expression. You could have a village with a bunch of recessive light genes and have a few light babies among a bunch of dark ones here and there.

Would I really be so different if my eyes were brown? I've been around a lot Italians. We definitely have a connection.

you look like a twink desu

Italians and Germans have the same nose shape a lot of time. But as you can see Germans are not nearly as Nordic as Hitler had claimed or had hoped they were. They share almost as much genetically with Italy and Spain as with Scandinavia.

Haha it's Justin Trudeau

Nordic patrician woman from Pompeii with common Nordic features such as curly brown hair and brown eyes.

You should see my aunt. She has curly hair that looks like it belongs on a Roman statue. Germans really could be related to Romans. But Scandinavians aren't. Hitler just oversold the snownigger shit. Too bad he didn't connect Germany to it's true R1B heritage of greatness rather than the northerners.

Did you see my hair? My hair is much darker than that. And people have curly hair. Most white people have blonde hair as kids and it darkens with age. I'm sure it's common in Italians as well.

>Germans really could be related to Romans.

Considering they sacked Rome few times it's quite likely.

She also has white skin and her hair looks dirty blonde to me.

>dat Karelian genocide

gtfo sperg

You're just mad that Germanboos are the truth, the light and the way.

No, that braindead retard just responded to my post with his autism again, what triggered me.

I think you both missed the point.

Vandals and Goths that went to Italy were mostly Proto-Slavic converts, not uber pure germanic kangz XD

It doesn't stop there, Goths and Vandals were ruled by people which names sound Slavic as hell. Just look at it.

It was Proto-Slavic people, natives of Central Europe that went to Scandinavia long before any Germanic migrations took place.

Then during Germanic migrations, Vandals, Lombards and Goths came here and got pretty much assimilated by the local native Proto-Slavic folk, hence the weird Slavic names in their Kings. The only place their original culture survived was Crimea.

>yellow eyes
retard

That propaganda, in the picture u see in Poland dominant slav gene, and thos territories belonged to Germoney LOL gib back Prussen.

nope

Why does Italy have basically zero prevalence of R1A then? Lol this is the racism of the future. Very scientific racism.

Göbbels was an outright jew*

back to your homeland in asia, germannigger

The whole "we wuz germanics here n poland before slavshits came here in 5th AD and took our germanic lands" is pure German Empire autism from XIX century, later changed even more in XX century Third Reich.

As shown here, Proto-Slavs came before Germanics so they were pretty much native to those lands, Germanics came here only in small groups and not as conquerors, since genes stayed pretty much the same, but as refugees or in very small groups.
Yes, M458, which also expanded into Poland in 2800BC, long before Germanic migrations.
You don't have any arguments.

It's science. Poles are native to Central Europe.
Because you can't change huge population in a short period of time.

They have a lot of l1 though, which is considered Proto-Germanic. It's just so happens those Germanics were ruled by Slavic kings. :^)

l1 cuckoldry doesn't end there.

l1 native people in modern day Finland forgot their language to speak Finno-Ugric. Which modern-day Finns speak to this day.

l1 are the biggest cucks in the fucking Europe, which also explains why l1 countries have the most niggers and arabs. The eternal need of being ruled by their superiors.

and you are retarded sperg

LOL this is true Polish we wuzing. Nice job proving your ancestors failed at conquering anything except for cold, desolate, sparsely populated Scandinavia and failing to have any significant impact on the supposedly conquered Italian population. Good luck with your Eastern European R1A inferiority.

Did I hurt your feelings, illiterate monkey?

Nothing can hide from science, nothing.

How about you both restore independence to Preussen?

>LOL this is true Polish we wuzing. Nice job proving your ancestors failed at conquering anything except for cold, desolate, sparsely populated Scandinavia and failing to have any significant impact on the supposedly conquered Italian population. Good luck with your Eastern European R1A inferiority.
R1a people didn't need to conquer anything.

l1 niggers just bend their asses and let AR1ayan cocks penetrate their wives. Just like N people did with original Finns.

Yes and no. Slavs is a linguistic group, not a subrace.

Germanic-speakers were not the original IE inhabitants of territory which is now Poland, they came during middle-to-late Iron Age as immigrants or invaders and in relatively small numbers.

There is a biological population continuity in Poland since the Bronze Age until nowadays - neither Germanic immigration nor Slavic immigration altered it considerably.

Language & culture of population of Poland were changing few times, but population - in its main core (not counting quite numerous admixtures from migrating peoples) - is similar as in times of Biskupin-builders:

Question: Are nordics white?

>Nothing can hide from science, nothing.
Kek.
Darling, your meme pics and babbling on Sup Forums have nothing to do with science and isn't a proof for anything. Post single scientific paper confiriming any of your retarded claims. Until you do that, all you say remains in your fantasy world.

The more l1 haploshit the country has - the more cucked it is.

The only exception here is France, which is cucked because of their failed Revolution, which made their people forget about their old Christian values.

How mighty have fallen. From conquerors of Romans and founders of Western Civilization to little bitches torn apart by pseudo-germanic hyenas and multiculturalism

>Post single scientific paper confiriming any of your retarded claims.

researchgate.net/publication/234719947_Ludnosc_kultury_luzyckiej_i_kultury_pomorskiej_a_problem_pochodzenia_Slowian
researchgate.net/publication/233399693_Odontological_Analysis_of_the_Wielbark_Culture_Population_from_Rogowo_Cementery_Poland
arheologija.ff.uni-lj.si/documenta/pdf33/nowak33.pdf
etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=osu1330969837&disposition=attachment
ptantropologiczne.pl/en/ckfinder/userfiles/images/AR/vol76/AR_76-1-001-022.pdf
pl.scribd.com/doc/14180564/INDO-ARYAN-AND-SLAVIC-LINGUISTIC-AFFINITIES

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0054360
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110839
polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/first-direct-evidence-of-genetic.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/08/testing-genetic-continuity-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2014/01/poles-more-indigenous-to-europe-than.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html

see Want more? Or will you shut your idiotic mouth?

Im Slav.
Explanation for untermench
He (the great leader) thought that slavs were to relaxed and didn't quite love to work.
opposite of them Germanic tribe (nordic countries, Germany,France, Brtian and so on) were used to work-work alot. and thats why he (the great leader) wanted to extreminate Slavs, specially Poles,Russians and Serbs (from suthern slavs)
thats the whole story (plus russian goodies :D )

Why is Norway so Slavique?

working is shmucks

Corded Ware expansion

>inb4 but there's no M458 there XDDD

That's because it mutated into a different one. It's still R1a.

>Duitlada (z Sarmacji)
[Golden Liberty intensifies]

Rly, true story.
While, some of suthern slavs had no problems with Germanic tribe (in that time Nazi Germany)
They had theyre own state, army and helped fighiting comunists guerilla soldiers.

>we use the letter W the same way germans use!!11
>WE WUZ GERMANIC N SHIEEET!!!1
hahaha my sides

>
I'm not going to read all that. Post specific quotes from those links which you think prove your drivel

and since every discussion here is about from ww2 and who is who, and who is more pureblooded, and im fucking going crazy
fuck this shit im going to sleep

So atleast swedes and norwegians must be the same

I'm not gonna spoon feed you. I don't have to.

You asked for sources, I provided them. Not my fault you're too retarded to read it.

Define "white".

And I never said that Proto-Poles were germanic.

Just the opposite of truth. Poles are native to Poland, they assimilated Germanics to the point that their languagage died out, except in Crimea and other parts of Europe, not affiliated with Poland.

This only cofirms that Slavic swamp 5AD theory is nonsense and Proto-Slavic population lives in Polish territory for a very long time. Not that they're germanic.

But you're fucking stupid and can't read for shit.