So I'm dating a single mom. We've been dating for about 9 months now

So I'm dating a single mom. We've been dating for about 9 months now.

Well I was watching her daughter the whole night for her because she had "an important dinner thing" for the business she works at with all the coworkers which was suspicious nontheless but I chose to trust her.

But yep, sure enough, I heard from one of her friends that she was out with a guy and fucked him while I was watching her daughter.

She doesn't know that I know. What should I do?

pic unrelated

Leave?

Why the fuck are you watching her daughter in the first place? Especially after only 9 months?

Should've gotten equal with her and fucked her daughter

Coming on Sup Forums, you know the advice is to fuck the daughter. So getting that out of the way

Fuck the friend, confront the mom, leave her.

Well her daughter's cool and when you gf asks you for a favor, wtf am I supposed to do? Say no? If I say no I'll get no pussy for like a week.

I have some stuff at her house, and she owes me some money. just a couple hundred bucks. So if I'm straight up I think I won't get my money back. I need to get my shit and my cash.

this

Nah, her friend is married. Her mom is a whore too, divorced her previous father and married some douchebag. It must run down the line.

oh wow, that's so kawaii

Well the none faggot answer would be to talk to your girlfriend about it. But you didn't come here for a logical response to gossip.

>dating used goods

what is it like being a cuck OP?

Why are you so retarded?

Inb4 you marry this chick

C U C K
U C K
C K
K

Leave her

Yeah well it's obvious what she's gonna do if i try to talk to her. You ever try to talk to a woman about cheating? They just deny, deny, deny and lie any possible way out of it.

But what if she deserves a second chance? She always makes me tasty snacks, although I feel like she gives me these mean microexpressions like she really doesn't want to waste her food on me.

>But what if she deserves a second chance?

didnt you already give her a second chance by dating a single mom? how beta are you

If you don't believe her when you talk to her then your relationship was fucked before the you heard a rumor about her idiot. A light breeze would destroy that relationship.

If you normally trust her and you can't tell when she's lying then you deserve what you get I guess.

Listen to Tom leykis and dump that bitch

Get your shit...accept you're not getting the money. Unless you can get that done without rippling her off or feeding it more just cut your losses and move on. Fuck that bitch

>trusting gossip from a whore of a friend instead of your gf.

Your relationship is fucked OP and it's not all her fault, cut your losses and leave.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE YOU KNOW NOTHING TO ME DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID OR IMMA SLIT YOUR THROAT BITCH NIGGA IMMA SHOW YOU RIGHT, SHOW YOU RIGHT, SHOW YOU RIGHT

You fucking moron its
CUCK
UU
C C
K K

Get your T levels checked, man.

why do you even need to ask you obviously fuck the daughter

Turn her into a whore.
Step 1: start dropping hints that you want to see her with other guys
Step 2: get in contact with potential johns and take their money
Step 3: introduce them as old friends and keep the cash for yourself
Step 4: Enjoy life as an undercover pimp.

Answer is obvious. Fuck her daughter.

YEAH, that's what I figured too. $300 bucks is a small price to pay for a crazy bitch. It could've been much worse, it could've been real bad.

Phew, I just missed a hail of bullets I guess. I'll consider myself a winner here and just get my stuff and break it off with her in a couple of days. Maybe I'll be able to get $100 or $150 and then I'll cut it off. That'll be even better.

I just feel sorry for her daughter that she's stuck with such a stupid dumb bitch. I like her daughter, her daughter's cool. She's not like a posh little girly bitch, she likes sports and stuff.

But I already see some of her mommy's little bitch moves and attitude in her small bitch already.

Damn. First this woman tricks some guy into dumping sperm in her. Then she tricks a new guy to date her and look after the other guys sperm while she goes out and gets loaded up again by sperm. This chick deserves a medal, but some guys are really really fucking stupid.

Yeah, I'm going to go with that's the best situation for everyone.

found the newfriend

Brilliant evolutionary strategy.

kek i want to try this.
ty based user
>take this greentext

Considering that this chick probably still had an active load inside her when she went on that date and got fucked I'd have to agree. Brilliant. Survival of the fittest sperm.

Fuck the daughter. That'll teach her.

Fuck her daughter, take your money back and bail.

I would do an open relationship, it's like sex friends but it sounds professional.
You get the money+her pussy+pussy of other girls and you just have to accept that she is maybe fucking other guys but you should be wearing condoms anyway so who cares ?

this

Is her name Celeste lol

Kek.