Why can't Europe create popular culture?

Except Britain(or football culture), the whole Europe doesn't have any influential popular culture.
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=w2wrHUQhdfI
youtube.com/watch?v=5dbEhBKGOtY
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck does football have to do with Britain?

'Cause they don't promote it.

In Spain we produce our own series, music, cinema and literature, only for Spaniards. I think is the same in Italy, Germany and France.

Invented here desu , plus all our big clubs, the Premiership etc. You may think of it as soccer, but to us it's just football

>plus all our big clubs

I wasn't talking about soccer, I was talking about football.

If you want to take responsibility for the fagfest that is soccer then by all means.

Tell me about Hong Kongs contribution to popular culture

Because pop culture is an American weapon engineered with the non aggressive assimilation of Europe as its scope

A sport in which players wear armor to avoid harm sounds really childish, also coward.

jackie chan

lad, without european electronic music, modern pop wouldn't be what it is today

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

aka WE WUZ DEEJAYYS N SHIEET

Pretty sure most Euro countries can claim one iconic person in popular culture.

For example:
Pavarotti

Better they not wear armor and pretend to be paralyzed by every gust of wind.

>He thinks this is influential
99% of people in the West won't recognize this

still better than your cunt

>implying

Nah

Actually 99% of what Amerifats produce is pop culture, that is: low quality mainstream "culture" for pleb.

at least he is not an asian male

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Gopnik culture
Irish rebel culture

> Be Asian.
> Emigrate to Peru.
> Be elected president.

italy has dominated food

france dominated fashion

turkey became most country producer of soap operas (tho idk if it counts as european)

there is probably more but i cant think of any right now

Yurop still dominates the music scene apart from rap and the blandest form of pop.
European architecture, food, alcohol, cars, sports and Christian traditions are found everywhere too.

>Haven't influenced popular culture
Pretty much any decent EDM artist is from Europe

>Be a dictator
>go to chile
>Get Arrested

They never fail us.

6 of the top 10 in the Forbes rich list are EPL teams

EPL is the biggest league by far

We dont have to even do anything, you fucks wait desperately for us to put out ANY sort of mdia, and then you willingly consume it with the ferocity of a starved and injured badger.

Electronic "music" was created in Chicago.

>yurop still domimates the music scene

Yeah, it's terrifying.

The Eurovision is the pinnacle of European popular culture and the rest of the world only wishes it could have something half as funny and entertaining.

Europe has almost no influence for modern culture.

But it's advantage for non-europeans.it seem exotic.

They totally did in the 70's and 60's but mostly Britain.
e.g Bowie, Rolling Stones, Beatles etc.

How did we go from Milou to Snowy ???

>influential
>popular

literally who?

>hurr let's just ignore 99% of literature
lol ok pleb

Are you kidding?
Nobody even watches that but yuros.

If i want to see a bearded man in a dress singing i can just walk around hollywood blvd at 3 am.

>literature
>popular culture

Youre talking about books written long in the past. Why are yuros so inextricably stuck in yesterday? Dont you fags care about the present? The future?

>The future?

America's future is balkanisation because of massive polarisation

which you fucks didnt care about

States are not allowed to leave the union, we had a war over this.

you wouldnt belive how many Swedes are in the music buisness in America

You haven't heard of James Bond, Harry Potter, EDM, Guy Ritchie, Planet Earth, Top Gear, Hans Zimmer, molecular gastronomy, Assassin's Creed, Angry Birds, wojak, spurdo, Rayman, Tom Clancy, etc. etc.
Europe doesn't even come close to the US in terms of cultural influence, but the continent combined is definitely in second place. I think the UK alone might actually be in a distant second place.

Those 2000 years old book have been continuously read all over those 2000 years and still today in the present. And no doubt they will be tomorrow. And new ones are still being written.

And in 2000 years you will still hear about Plato, Nietzche, the fucking Bible, or whatever.

Meanwhile will anybody remember Game of Thrones or Lady Gaga in the year 4000 ? Most likely not

So you scooped it right up, huh?

Thats ok, you can have our sloppy seconds, but dont go thinking you can call it european.

>States are not allowed to leave the union, we had a war over this.

Are you the descendants of german immigrants? because I can smell the autism from here

america doesn't have magic dirt and the constitution is the exact same constitution as liberia, you can fall to the same socio-economic problems as every other country

yes we did

we made milions with the music of black american

thanks

Do people still care about Lady Gaga?

What for, the US are basically freedumbed Europe anyway.

Patrician culture doesn't speak to lowlife trash.

uk : drama, britpop bands, video game
france: movie, edm

We brought clogs into this world

We contributed communism, surely that counts, right?

>france
>edm

Why don't Asians grow a bit taller? Do they enjoy being dicksucking height?

Don't you enjoy them being dicksucking height?
Do you not seek the standing blowjob?

>Tom Clancy
What? He's an American author.

>Why can't Europe create popular culture?
*Why can't any place except USA create popular culture?
FTFY
And the answer is Jews.

Literally who? Is he as famous as Pikachu in Belgium?

I meant the games.

>Electronic "music" was created in Chicago.
so it's a Polish invention

>Pikachu
Peeka-what now?

There's this term which is right at the tip of my tonque what was it now? Oh yeah

>Quality over quantity

USA has extremely bland and easily chewable pop-culture which is tailored to be very effective and profiting. Capitalism at it's finest. Not saying that they have no proper culture, there's plenty of that too but even that's overshadowed by Pop-culture.

I think that guy was making fun of him.

European culture has become so mainstream it's not regarded as "European

People wear suits to work - originally European

Europe isn't a country
Sage for shitty b8

>put niggers to run the field back and forth with egg-shaped object held in their hands
>call it "football"

Oh, I see. You thought we were talking about handegg.

Jackie Chan and John Wu.

Witcher is Sup Forumsand game.

Europeans are great at creating underground culture and memes. Namely mememetal

You were some of the biggest culture creating countries during Imperial Russia and the USSR.

Your literature, music, ballets, movies are fantastic.
You've let yourselves go lately, though.

>the whole Europe doesn't have any influential popular culture

I'm surprise to discovered than nobody use cinéma since we created it

Except for Britain the concept of Mass Media kind of got picked up late by Europe. So it's mainly dominated on the global stage by english speaking countries.

>what is democracy
>what is classical music

Because American working class characters can tear around their wide roaded towns in new cars, then come back home to their roomy detached house with aircon and an ice machine, then fire up a huge steak on their barbecue next to their swimming pool.

If you don't get it, watch Pierrot le Fou, or Bande a Part. French attempts to translate the Bonnie and Clyde free spirit of the US into Europe.

It boils down to untapped land, which is plentiful in America and rare in Europe. Untapped land means big houses, rapid economic growth, advantages for working class people, spacious cities, lots of grazing land for cattle, etc. Americans like to think they're free because of their political system, but the same shit would have happened if you dumped a bunch of poo-in-loo convicts on the American east coast, and let them look at thousands miles of untapped land, and slowly get more and more excited about it. That excitement of hope, exploration, and economic growth is infectious.

and how Im supposed to know who the fuck this is?

what do you think is the most popular book in the world smartass?

I like French popular culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=w2wrHUQhdfI

youtube.com/watch?v=5dbEhBKGOtY
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA

You don't listen to music do you?

I really can't fucking stand David Guetta

>Assassin's Creed
Didn't know Montreal was in Europe

Does explain why it's so very mediocre though

becaise sucess one rather moves to hollywood

We don't need popular culture because we got actual culture.
Europe influenced the entire world, and now we get tons of tourists every year to explore and experience our vast history and cultural heritage.

Your country have make three series of movies on a french book, you should be ashamed of not knowing the Planet of the Apes

I agree for the most part, but I would estimate it around 85%

Well, sorry, please, and excuse me ermm, but.. What's about communism?

because it's dull and uninteresting

The eurovision is literally a joke. No one take it seriously except from some eastern yuro country, and only unknown artists participate in it. There have been cases of more famous bands/singers who refused to go to Eurovision because they feared that this could harm their reputation in their country, kek