What do you faggots think of Apple

What do you faggots think of Apple
>overly expensive for a shit phone
>OS outdated after 2nd large update
>non-durable
>because only Apple is licensed iOS, it is more strict than other OSs

As someone who works for a cellular service store, I can say with confidence that Apple is the superior product.

The only other phones that even come close are Samsung products, and they're dreadfully inconsistent. I used to like android products until I had to work with them.

I'm an apple fanboy. Less so now that this faggot seems to be ruining. (which every apple fan agrees on)

true
it does seem like Adroid is more open with their products though. and 6.0 (marshmallow) seems to be very stable. Havnt had any trouble. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy j3

I forgot to mention I work for the apple store so I have tried most of all the apple tech.

>price is well worth the entire experience(os, app quality, services)
>at least we get 2 years worth of updates unlike android phones
>They're as durable as any phone
>strict is perfect for people who don't feel the need to install a bunch of weird customized stuff

I had android before. The customization and freedom got old real fast. I stopped using any feature that my iPhone didn't have after the first few months.

Apple does seem to have the revenue. With Samsung though it seems to have more features lately. Since the S5:
>Heartrate monitor
>fungerprint scanner (yes I know apple has it)
>S7 is waterproof by itself
>newer galaxy devices are compatable with VR

whats apple working on, taking out the headphone jack? Samsung successfully made their devices waterproof without needing to take out anything. the only possitve note for apple lately is 3D touch

not only are there installable customazation but as well as some nice built in features

What's the 'strict' meme? A phone is for work and things like that, not for jailbreaking and playing video games on it. Get a ds or ps vita if you want to handheld game.

I've owned imacs, macbooks, and currently have an ipad air. Apple is terrible. Linux & android only from here on out

its sort of weird as how apple sort of change the mind set of phone users. First they released the larger scale phones (plus). Now they released SE and everyone is saying they will upgrade cuz it has a smaller screen WTF.

U using Linux rn, I am
>Ubuntu 16.04

Drag and drop

/Thread

yeah android is catching up in terms of quality of services but apple is also catching up in sheer number of features, albeit much slower.

>worked as IT lead for startup mfg company.
>everyone has BYOD Apple laptops.
>nothing works with Apple but they keep buying them anyway.
>our LAN would cease to exist in the early hours of the day because everyone would get on the network simultaneously and their Crapples would all start uploading and downloading god-knows-what to the iCloud.
>fuck my life.

Also:
Hardware the same as everyone else - Intel, etc.
OS - pretty but just glorified BSD
Software - see above that nothing works on it
Price point - take same stats for a Lenovo and multiply by 2.
"you can't get viruses on an Apple" - Wrong and wrong.

by strict i mean there are alot other features such as booting into custom opersting Sys. from recovery. as well as other developer options.

I don't have a pc at the moment, just a note5 and the ipad air. But yeah, Ill be going for ubuntu once i scrounge the parts for a system.

What is backup

A lot of people liked the compact size of the older iPhones and were forced to upgrade to the bigger 6 and 6plus. Now they can have an up to date phone in a small package. I think its pretty smart considering no one else makes a premium phone at that size.

oh sort of funny story . We are an Apple school on day during study hall went down into the comp. lab. booted into recovery mode, (command+R) changed the /admin passwd. rebooted. gave our account admin access through admins accout. went under the local accout and went to keychain access. found wifi passwd. memorized it: rbRI\4I99#T5fq14

Overpriced af. That and I hate how restictive everthing is.

yes, for an overpriced product why not have some better features Sup Forumsro?

worse than windows at games
worse than linux at everything else
more expensive than both
+ planned obsolescence

apple is shit, and they deserve to go out of business. apple fanboys are delusional

Apple products are completely overrated pieces of shit.

Mainly the iPhone. It's the same fucking phone. Every. Fucking. Year.

Overly simplified with no customization options so even the dumbest of kids can work one.

If there was an age sticker on an iPhone it would say "for children 3+"

also objectively worse phones than most cheaper androids

these things are rumored to replace the headphone jack

They're apparently bringing in headphones that slot into the charging port as their main option, Apple are a joke and can't wait to get rid of my iPhone when my contract expires

overpriced nothing special.
but, i am grateful they started that retina trend, now we have higher DPI displays everywhere.

and afaik their earphones are decent, at least those old in-canal ones.

And if you want to use regular ear buds you have to do it through the charging port so you can't charge it at the same time

My imac has worked like a dog for 11 years and it's still going. I got my money's worth.

Apple isnt standard at all. Fuckin lightning cable to charge? replacing the headphone jack.WTF
i prefer the earbuds with the rubber. the newer apple earbuds just slide out of mine

yeah so is windows xp, vista. point? my moms imac is from 2009 or something. the video card recentally went to shit and she took it to the apple store. to get a new display it cost as much as a new mac. the display was just completly white and fucked up

It's 2016. Get a Bluetooth headset. I can't believe people still use their headphone jacks.

They're losing customers fast because of stupid decisions like this, hopefully they'll sort their products out in the coming years

yes but keep the option of a headphone jack. dont take it out. offer both which they do keep it that way

is it true tim cook is gay?

My galaxy S5 has lasted me the last two years. Your statement is bullshit. I have not once had any technical issues. Only cracks and my camera glass breaking. Samsung is superior and youre a piece of garbage for working for a cellular company. Hang yourself.

nice try steve jerbs

Its because nobody wants to walk around like a faggot with a bluetooth headset hanging off the side of their heads.

samsung has different models that are fit for anyone. they have the the note for people who need to quick jot something down and need a bigger display. The edge for more screen surface area and enhanced features. the active for heavy duty users. the mini for a smaller display. (yes samsung had that before SE). as well as having other models that are cheaper such as the J series. samsung doesnt just have the s series.

>What do you faggots think of Apple

Imagine what computers would be like today without Apple.

THANK YOU STEVE & STEVE. Apple fucking ROCKS. Or at least it did until they plugged in the fag as CEO. Timmy can't deliver the goods. Too busy hitting the Vaseline.

Iphone 5c suits my needs.
I don't change phone every year.

yes he started the whole home computer thing. we are talking more of mobile phones and iphone fuckboys. apple is just too mainstream

That water proofing is bullshit. I got drunk and accidentally dropped my S5 in a pool and that shit was gone. Switched over to the iPhone 6S and having a blast with it.

Great, but all that was 20 years fucking ago, you dense cunt

you never had a studio-quality audiophile headphones, did you user?
how is your razer 7.1 260fps gaming sound working out?

no shit the S5 isnt water proof the S7 is. its even advertized for doing so. thats the big thing with S7

I've got a 6+ and couldn't be happier with it.
iPhones at least have the benefit of being extremely easy to use.
Its just a matter of preference, they all do the same thing.

yea thats because your a simplified faggot who doesnt know how to understand an app drawer and two extra buttons on the bottom of screen

Hey little fella don't be so mad.
I sell phones for a living so I very much know how to use android phone, I just don't care for it.

being this mad

Phones: decent, but usually pretty flimsy
iPods: great, they do everything you need them to do. I still use my iPod from 4 years ago, it doesn't have a single scratch and works perfectly.
iPads: see iPod. Pretty good for reading and shit.
Laptops, computers & other: Obviously not great. The laptops are fine if you plan on dying your hair blue and getting ear guages. Headphones are shit.

Overall it is pretty good but it does seem that on the more expensive stuff it is designed to be outdated fairly quickly (which is the same with everything)

with the associated latency and poorer sound quality? Gimme a break

whats the point of owning an iMac, it holds no benefits a PC cant do. Especially on OS like windows

I didn't get a cellphone until much later in my teens, the first phone I ever got was an iPhone 3G. Everything about it was incredibly intuitive to the point where I actually don't know how to work any other kind of cell phone.

I proceeded to get every new generation of iphone(skipping S's). Each time I was blown away. The 3G/4 had such great designs and performed better than all other smart phones.

The 5 dropped and I got it. This was truly the pinnacle of iPhones for me. Everything about the phone was perfect. I wasn't a fan of the 5s because that's when they introduced their bubblegum tween iOS that everybody uses today.

This was the beginning of the decline for Apple smartphones. With this came the advent of the cheaper iPhone versions.

Eventually the 6 came out and I told myself I wouldn't buy it because Steve jobs had no part in the creation of this iPhone. I caved as it was the lightest and thinnest smartphone on the market.

The 6 is the worst iPhone I have ever had, and the iOS is the most bugfilled thing I've ever used. I actually do comparisons with my 6 against my 5 and the 5 beats it in terms of loading speeds.

My opinion of Apple is a sad one after being a lifelong iPhone user. The man who made it all is dead and now they're just riding on his name.

Tim cock corporatized apple which has killed it

He just can't innovate anything. Steve was constantly pushing what his phones could do and design never suffered.

The first phone to come out under Tim is the slimmest smartphone ever... But the camer sticks out so don't lay it down on its back. That literally goes against everything Steve stood for

>tfw using an iPhone6s+ and an Apple Watch.