Hey Sup Forums what do you think about young adult and young teen relationships with each other?

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about young adult and young teen relationships with each other?

maximum cringe

why are my threads never popular?

would actually like to know to... im 19, and got a cute 15 yo girl who obviosly is in love with me... is that even legal? age of content in my country 14

b/c you're on Sup Forums, and your content is shit mate

I mean yes, but can you live with yourself knowing that you fucked an undeveloped CHILD who hasn't quite yet grasped how to reason and make proper decisions?

>age of consent is 14
>15 yo girl
>is that even legal?
Obviously, her parents might not approve though.

P sure Op was just trying to make a b8 thread, I'll admit i'm a bit surprised

threads like this gets raided by SJWs and moralfags

Where do you live?
Don't be that faggot.

No. If my grade school aged daughter was dating someone that old they'd never find his body.

kek faggot

Fucking hot.

>don't actually explain the ramifications

Completely fine.

All my sisters 14/15+15(twins) have 19-20 yo bfs

If this dude gets with this 15yr old think of the future, probably end up a slut if they dont end up together, and if they do it'll be so awkward for her having a 22 yr old bf when shes 18 in college...

disgust

are they white at least?

Aryan

couldnt you?

what should they do?

germany

Check'em

FUCK'N NIGGER

Depends on the country/culture

many countries will allow 14 year olds to date a college kid and many parents dont mind their daugther marrying a future lawyer/doctor/engineer/teacher

Infact some countries allow you to marry their children legally, but its pretty hard to find that now these days.

Hell sometimes this actually benefits the child as long as he really loves and if the guy isnt an abusive asshole.

Theres many stories of children have successful lives for marrying men while they are still young.

depends on your culture and point of view on the norms.

I honestly dont really care.

> who hasn't quite yet grasped how to reason and make proper decisions

Implying that female ever learn this.

You're right, i surrender my argument.

comon this is quite eazy to understand, lets say a big black nigger threatens you into saying yes, obviously you dont want to, but you are afraid.

if your age of consent is 14 then yes its legal

there is nothing agaisnt having a relationship with an older person but having a sexual relationship is illegal

22&18 is awkward but 15&19 isn't?
American views on sex are so fucked up.

18 is still a teenager 20 is officially an adult not sure why they made 18 adult age

You can join the army but you cant drink alcohol at age 18

And 16-year-olds are given control of a 2-ton motorized death mobile

Half your age + 7 is the minimum you should date

I remember reading an article somewhere of the age of consent being 7 years old in US back in the 19th century they raised it after realizing sick fucks they've became.

or just how many old hags were complaining about less dick they got