STANDING HERE

STANDING HERE

wat

Wanna get partitioned again? I think Russia's in the mood right now.

How fucking cucked a german needs to be to suck russian dick?

Better europe desu senpai

If Poland became larger and more powerful wouldn't it just become Russia?

Russia isn't powerful, it's only big.

And there is no cultural connection between Poland and Russia, they were always asiatic steppe-niggers.

> asiatic steppe-niggers
and also cosmonauts why do you always forget cosmonauts

Because one good deed in history of torment, genocide, aids, poverty and starving isn't gonna change what Russia was and will be.

>there is no cultural connection between Poland and Russia
None whatsoever? Not even the slightest, most marginal fraction of a similiarity? Less than zero percent? Absolutely no resemblance of any kind? Utterly separate and distinct from each other? Complete strangers of no relation?

Poland wasn't founded by Golden Horde.

Any cultural ties or similarities we have is because they copy-pasted things from PLC and claimed they were their own.

nucelar energy you also forgot nuclear energy why do you always do that

pskov and smolensk are vital to secure the eastern borders of the duchy
t. Algirdas

I see more similarities between Russia and Finland than Russia and Poland desu

Interesting

>germany is still has a bigger economy then greater poland

delusional.

polish denial strikes again

But he's right, unless you're a retard that thinks language group determines culture.

So how's Russia and Finland culture similar then?

I see similarities in drinking culture and climate and the mentality towards life that creates, why don't you prove your assertion that Poland is somehow more similar despite being at odds with them for the better part of a milennium?

I don't think Finnish and Russian drinking culture have any similarities at all.

"a lot"

?

You know nothing about Poland and Polish history.
Why do you intend to speak about it, if you don't know shit.

ftfy

Pshek you want to be a part of Russian again?

you are powerless anyway

Finskaya oblast and Polskaya oblast. Looks nice.

The true butthurt belt of Europe.

What is Finland butthurt about?

? Burger is really again showing it's excellence. Russian drinking culture is much more ingrained in the culture itself and sawn as something cultural activity while we see ours as an bad thing. Otherwise there's no connection. Even Russian empire knew it when they took us. They made us an Autonymous part of it since there was literally no connecting factor.