What kind of car is this? there were no other markings on it just this in the back...

what kind of car is this? there were no other markings on it just this in the back..ive never seen it and google gives me crap

Mitsubishi FTO

are you sure?? the front end was kinda different,,but why are there no other markings or company name? whats with the numbers and the dd in the back?? or is it just the owners customizing?

I'm an expert and yes it is indeed Mitsubishi FTO but with some ugly-ass body kit

thanks man..it was driving me nuts ..i was looking up the numbers and the dd's ,,i think it looks good though ..never seen one before,,it also sounded reaaaaally nice

The "expert" here again. I drove one in the UK and it was fucking amazing. Since that I wanted to buy one for myself but they only came RHD. And yeah, their V6's sound great

do they make good drifters?? or are they not rear wheel drive?

Front wheel drive only. Not a fan of drifting or just going sideways in cars as I prefer grip over sliding and the FTO was a real good gripper lemme tell you

front wheel drive

I always thought they looked cool though. Kind of like a Supra and a RX-7 had a baby.

Hell yeah, stock FTO's look fucking great

this mitsubishi GTFO

yeah..its up there with the skyline and the evo the japs can desing some nice cars when they want

i see what you did there

Too bad they don't do them so often now. I mean, what jap-sports cars are there to buy now? Nissan GT-R and maybe Toyota GT86?

2014 Nissan 370Z
Lexus IS F
Lexus LFA
Miata mx ??

>Nissan 370Z
yeah I actually remembered it after I posted
>Lexus
aren't they more american than japanese?
>Miata/MX-5
sure is a fun car but I meant more sporty cars

It's a roush

Lexus (レクサス Rekusasu?) is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota. The Lexus marque is marketed in over 70 countries and territories worldwide,[1] has become Japan's largest-selling make of premium cars, and has ranked among the ten largest Japanese global brands in market value.[2] Lexus is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. Operational centers are located in Brussels, Belgium, and the U.S. in Torrance, California.

no

Then I take it back user, you're right. But now look at how small the list is. We can't deny that there is a serious lack of cool sports cars from japan nowadays.