ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have no ambitions in life even though i pretend like i want to be a writer

once i cocked my own ass with my huge dick

I think a lot of us can get behind that "secret" I don't even know what ambition feels like.

i think people try too hard to be invested in one thing like that's the right way to live when really human beings just aren't like that naturally and to try and force yourself to be something your not, punishing yourself when that inevitably fails, is extremely unhealthy

I've killed an ant this morning

I voted for Brexit

broke up with my gf out of stupid emotions, tried to replace her with another girl and now im literally fucked I miss her so much I can't go on about my fucking day. this is all because I wanted some different ass

You fucking devil. Die!!!!

i killed 666 cats for a satanic ritual

I lost my virginity on a cruise when I was 15. To a 32 yo black guy.

good.

%26gt%3b%26gt%3b693840034%0aFemanon%3f

after watching how harry met sally with my sister the next day at summer school i asked a girl across the room what and orgasm was. the teacher was understandably mad and sent me to the office where i explained i only wanted to know. authority guy told me it had to do with sex and so i just googled it when i got home

My stepbrother and I have been having filthy homosexual sex since he was 9 and I was 6

Since I was 13 I always knew I didn't want to live past 30, I'm 27 and I'm looking forward to it.

Fuck this phone?

Femanon?

I have a homosexual attraction towards my best friend

How are your regret levels?

Tell him you fag

I am a huge whore but try to supress it for the sake of my relationship.

killed someone in self defense and fled the scene. happened 5 years ago

how'd it feel?

Femanon?

Same.

Yes

If femanon
>tits or gtfo
>also green text that shit

I tried to rub the neighbor's cat's pussy and it turned out to be a male cat and it got an erection.

No point, he's as straight as a ruler

Nah, male

Why does everybody bitch about their ex's? Realise nobody gives a shit and deal with it yourself.

My secret is that Im going to kill myself in 39 days. They dont know, and think Im doing better, cause Im smiling and being all happy for the first time in years, but thats only because Im looking forward to not beiong alive anymore.

@ 53 years old I still masturbate 2-3 times per day

how you gunna do it?

My sister is visiting me next week. We're going to drink and I'll probably try to fuck her.

On my 25th birthday I killed a homeless man around the corner from my house

Why 39 days from now?

i have like 3 pairs of boxers behind my dresser that i sharted in. idk why i don't just throw them away

I mentally scarred my ex-girlfriend to the point where she is terrified of serious relationships.

and I don't regret it at all

Why the fuck do I "love" her more than when I actually saw her daily?

I really want to message her, in hopes that something happens. But I know nothing will come of it beyond a decent conversation. Just like every time before.

It is kinda annoying hearing her name alot, or music with her name. For some reason I almost think it's a sign to do something.

I was at work yesterday, and Maggie May by Rod Stewart began playing on the radio, followed by Your my Best Friend by Queen.

And later that night I saw her posted on a "Faces of Sup Forums" Thread.

For some reason I think I saw the girl I am interested in while driving earlier today. Looked kinda like her from the top of her head.

Fuck. Why does everything remind me of her?

I do cocaine every weekend

do a flip

i have several cum socks hidden in one of my drawers dating back like 10 years because i feel like they're a part of me and can't bring myself to throw them away

I was in shock and numb, i also couldnt sleep for the first year since it happened. Saved enough money and moved up north to washington. I can care less about it now when i think of it. No one knows and i never told anyone about this. Until now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg

I stole the money, watches and the coin collection that Terry got blamed for.
They are all stashed in an old suitcase in the loft at Terry's ex-husbands place where I store my motor bike.
I can't sell the stuff; I can't give it back. I'll wait until somebody finds it and Terry will get screwed

Every pair of my mum's and sister's knickers is logged in an Excel spreadsheet and I track which ones they wear by seeing which ones go into the basket for washing.

It was because my sister always wears skimpy black lacy ones on a Wednesday that I figured out she is fucking her piano teacher who is three times her age.

Have you and your sister done things before?

Was at bar. Start talking to femanon.
Leave with her.
Big tits. Had no idea.
7" clit.
Drunk. Sucked it.

mate, i broke it off with my ex and I regret it so much, I talk to her and shit but im pretty sure she only thinks we're only ever going to be friends again and it hurts like a motherfucker.

>implying we know who terry is

Pfft. So does half of Great Britain. Get over yourself.

My penis is only 14cm when hard and I lie to my friends about my sex life, I'm 24 years old and never had sex, got a handjob once but i was to much wasted

you still paranoid the cops are gonna come a knockin?

MODS !! can't stop laughing

One night, after drinking, I wake up to getting a blowjob. No idea who, but let it go. Cum. It was my brother. He still sneaks in when he I'm "passed out" and does it from time to time. By this point, I'm pretty sure be knows that I'm not passed out. Who cares. Feels good.

i'm attracted to little girls

I have a panty fetish and your post gave me a boner

fine as long as you don't act on that

Stab myself in the throat with a knife, or get a cop to shoot me. Most likely knife.
Cant say, due to too much informaqion given.

Im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 14yo sister, have been for a couple months. We fuck at least a couple times a week, almost daily now that it is summer.

Is she underaged? Your family is fucked up if you don't even say anything to your mom.

My sister is 18, you idiot.

I don't so much but I'd fuck my mum in a heartbeat so it is a way of being close to her I suppose.

i like to stick a toothbrush up my ass while pretending i'm a girl

Same

Well, it's still a secret for most people i know

Yes, but that was a long time ago.

I am a Microsoft manager, and his Excel testimonial gave me a boner

Fokkin foppish moppet floozy

who isnt?? what about boys?

You don't know who Terry is? EVERYBODY knows who Terry is. Get around more.

how little?

Good luck with that. I'm taking the cowards way, Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

I talk to two women online that I could totally fuck if I wanted, if only I wouldn't feel the guilt from being married. Sometimes I wish my wife would just end it so I could fuck these hot bitches.

And yes, I know for sure they're real, I'm not a retard.

I hack older people bank accounts, clone their credit card etc

Have banged my sister in law 3 times

At least you were with them, and experienced happiness with them.

For me, it will never happen with her. Because well, she's not interested most likely

man, fuck terry. nigga owes me 20

translated from gaelic sounds as:
>"aye, aye, sir, well done!"

No and to be honest, there is no way they can connect to that case. No evidence and no witnesses. The only witness is dead and it was a drug deal gone bad. Guy tried to rob me for 3 pounds of weed. I pretended i didnt know what was happening and handed him the money and weed while right before he drove off i pulled out a 38 snub from my left pocket and shot him point blank. He didnt even see it coming.

instead of buying a new city car, I spent 13 grands on pic related

Who do you take it with? Work colleagues?

you see, experiencing happiness and having such a strong connection with her only makes it worse now, i dont think i can get her back but im going to try my fucking hardest, she tells me she misses me and shit and then she says she wants to be friends and all this bullshit

... I want that one, tbh, but each time I read about it I get so sick that I almost puke.

QRZ?

sweet 8track player dude!

Telling the make of the gun and everything? Sounds like bait.

you're sick

Two years after I killed Blyth I murdered my young brother Paul, for quite different reasons than I'd disposed of Blyth, and then a year after that I did for my young cousin Esmerelda, more or less on a whim. That's my score to date. I haven't killed anybody for years, and don't intend to ever again.

It was just a stage I was going through.

Alone, like right now, I'm here by myself drinking some beer and snorting some coke

I ruined the shogi-nya!!

Any age.

I guess thats true.

been drinking small amounts of hot sauce lately

Do you work? Are you a Britbong?

Believe what you want. I remember every specific detail about that day.

Saem but with my cousin