Is he still a thing?

Is he still a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIZHUyVzx7A
youtu.be/f_IsZef_-V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He sold out

Sold out?

He's still a thing, just not as funny anymore.
Like most good youtubers.

I hope he's dead

you're an idiot.
and yes but he doesn't make many videos. he pretty much ran out of good ideas, which he only had a couple of

He got too big for himself. His original shit was fairly genuine and had decent points. Now, he entertains the shitlords of 9gag and iFunny with cringe induced skits. I feel bad for him and his decision to be so "mainstream".

I think he's still a thing. He in alot of maxmoefoes vids.

I like their retarded videos with Idubbbz, Max and Views though

Fuck off nigger when you feature H3ohno in a vidya, you officially sold out

He is. Some dude even made an anime opening.
youtu.be/dIZHUyVzx7A

>mainstream

Those guys are pretty funny when they get together.

Why do I need one if I am already wearing one? You fucking worthless 3 dollar faggot.

agreed.

No. He simply targets the same audience as he used to but you've grown up.

ITT: Things which have no basis in reality

yes, he's still a "thing" but he mostly only posts on twitter now. I think he's either looking to get more serious with an actual career or he has run out of ideas. Either way, he still has a presence on social media.

that was actually pretty funny for about 15 seconds

>implying he ever was a thing

Hey Frank it's you again trying to get viewers for your stupid fucking channel. Go underground you ugly fuck, no one wants to see or hear you. Please man, just go.

he put out a new video about pokemon go

youtu.be/f_IsZef_-V0

He's still around, but he's more of an average youtuber now. Has toned out with humor quite a bit and compared with the old videos, the new stuff lacks a lot of oomph

no.
He is a person

He did a video on Pokemon Go today that was decent.

just wait something big is going to happen

Anything remotely nice about the guy is he himself posting it.

His shit is trash.

He's carried the whole fake frank thing on for way too long. It's starting to lose its appeal

What do you mean?

Bigger than ever. Changed his style, doesn't do og rants anymore. Still pretty good

Frank has been at this for a long time. It's his sad life. He comes to Sup Forums every once and a while to promote his channel. He uses different IPs to make it seem like different people but it's just him trying to generate interest for his channel. He spends a lot of time doing this on different websites. It's how he makes his living. Being retarded for retarded people. It's alright by me if he advertises but to pretend to be someone else just makes him stupid.

i think he just takes it more serious now, i love his shit though.

cant wait to have this big reveal thats probably in chin chin sacrifice 2016 about real vs fake frank. his show is actually pretty intelligent when you look at the "lore" of his videos, its pretty fucking big.

tbh, doesnt care what anyone thinks because hes still making money and he is still getting bigger and bigger.

Does he make any money from his vids? How?

i think the videos are monotized

What do you mean? Sponsored?

See what I mean it's Frank again. Anyways, bye Frank I'm out. I'll fuck with you again some other time. I know you'll be on here begging for views again soon,

joji is a cool dude
but the show he runs is trash

It's all part of the lore, he's been an imposter frank (revealed in 'I hate vegans') since toilet siracha shrimp

Doesnt take away the fact that the new vids are shit-tier compared to the pre-fake frank shit
He's just carried it on for too long now