DO IT FAGGOTS

DO IT FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN

Bump

Bumparino.

Signed as eurofag

Top kek

bumpity bump

Imagine the immediate chimp fest when this passes.

I am a Donald Trump. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

ok

Signed, my good man.

Bump + signed

Signed

Signed

Signed. Save the white race boys

Bump

Bumpy

Siggity signed. Also; bump

Dubs check'd

what are we doing? Are people sure its legal to call a minority a terrorist group? pretty sure Obama passed laws saying you cant blame minorities like muslims or anything like that as terrorists because that is a hate crime.

TLDR im not signing anything that can put me in jail, better safe than sorry ya kno...

lol you fuckers are desperate. Stay cucked, gentleman.

JUST DO IT

they would need to jail many rofl

>Tans use Blacks to push their urban yankee agenda
>Blacks realize that Tans don't give a fuck and are just using them
>Blacks rebell
>Redditards start demanding that we wipe out the Blacks for not being their slaves
Fuck off faggot. This is why we should be arming the Blacks.

Signed for the inevitable chimpout that will surely follow

You're fucking retarded. Just like Isis BLM members use fear tactics and violence. disrupting peaceful protests and interrupting political rallies, ha being members who kill police officers and say it for the BLM cause. No law does ,or ever can, protect groups from that sort of savage behavior, just because they're minorities.

>what are we doing?
You're falling for leftists. Basically the BLM were run by Tans(Blacks that ran off before the war and thus weren't left behind) who've been backstabbing Blacks for generations. They're the fuckers bitching about racism while reaping all the benefits of government action while weakening actual Blacks.

OP is just a liberal shill trying to backstab Blacks. This is why Blacks support liberals: if they rise up, liberals literally murder them and make up some bullshit to justify it.

Everything liberals and/or Tans like OP do is meant to fuck over Blacks.

>has been discriminating blacks for years
>triggered when they rebell against it

Oh

Liberal shill detected

Fuck off black cock lover

Bump

Tell me, would you rather be sitting in a diner full of blacks or hispanics? Which would you be more comfortable sitting around? Considering how degenerate black culcha is, I have no problem with the sombreros chasing the negros out of American cities. Italians, Germans, and Polacks used to keep blacks out of their cities until the government, communist revolutionaries, and real estate agents started scaring white people out of their own cities by bringing in single black mothers. Look at Philadelphia, Chicago, Cincinnati, and just about any American city. BLM is nothing new. in 2001 100 white people were killed just because some black criminal was killed by the cops.

>You're fucking retarded. Just like Isis BLM members use fear tactics and violence.
sorry brah hate to tell you this but its called the right to protest which is in the constitution and why we in cop block and BLM are allowed to block any road or access to public place we want when we want so our message is heard. Your rights end where they infringe on our right to protest the supreme court already ruled so GTFO with your nazi bullshit.

the only people who would sign a petition against a minority are racists.

>You're fucking retarded.
Fuck you faggot.You're the leftist cuck using Blacks as pawns and then backstabbing them. Holy shit you don't realize how anally-raped you'd get if you used a robot to kill an Asian, Mexican, or even White(northern) shooter.
>Just like Isis BLM members use fear tactics and violence.
Yeah, just like EVERY GOVERNMENT ON EARTH you fag. Also, BLM was run by the half-breed backstabbers until it fell apart. You fuckers had no problem using violence against countless Uncle Remuses, Planters, and Crackers in the South for your agenda or urbanism.

Guess you don't like it when others use violence against you.

There is no such thing as non-violent resistance. Either you use violence, or the credible threat of violence, or else you'll become the victim of violence.

Liberal faggots like you love turning a blind eye to the Blacks. You give them feminism to kill thier kids; you eat organic food to feel superior; you ban damn near every economic activity so the "greedy corporations"(i.e. Blacks) can't get/make jobs; you claim the media doesn't care when you control the fucking thing; then you use Blacks every fucking election as slaves by implicitly threatening to fucking starve them if they don't be good little BOYS and do what they're told.

Fuck you faggot. Your yankee regime must die. A civil war isn't over until BOTH regimes fall and a third can rise. There was no way you fags were ever going to integrate ~5,000,000 Blacks into the rigid and elitist urban economy.

When Blacks don't use violence, your Mexicans/Latinos don't mind murdering countless children of theirs. Fuck you fag, Zimmerman was a God Damned spic and you didn't want your spics getting hurt.

>the supreme trigger

You got your tin foil hat on a little tight, don't you think? I think you're confused on who the enemy is.

Yeah, I hate to be the one to pop your little safe space bubble butt murdering cops, beating people in the streets with different political views and rioting is not "protesting". It's terrorism.

>Yeah, I hate to be the one to pop your little safe space bubble butt murdering cops
uhh you cant blame the majority for the acts of a minority you facist. Go back to being a stormfag your not wanted here. We in Anonymous have always fought for diversity on campuses across the country including hosting our own die ins at several public places as part of the revolution.

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TWEETED!!!!

>Tan detected
No one here is afraid of your 1880s-tier divide and conquer tactics.
Aren't you the same liberal fag who claimed that the fucking BROOKING institute was a right-wing thinktank yesterday?

>Tell me, would you rather be sitting in a diner full of blacks or hispanics?
Blacks. Honor culture is superior to honorless yankee culture.
>I have no problem with the sombreros chasing the negros out of American cities
The last thing we need are more Urban Catholics trying to give the government more power. The mexicans must leave. America's Sothern Blacks were extermly loyal during the war and saved countless planters from starvation after you urbanfags used foreigners as cannon fodder against America.

You didn't want Blacks working, integrating, or ever succeeding. Now you're bitching about them not drinking YOUR coolaid. Tough pill for you to swallow, liberal.

>muh blacks ruin everything
By 2000, Duluth Minnesota was a pile of shit akin to Detroit and it was all white due to a pre-emptive lynching. Its you urbanfags who destroyed everything, not the Blacks.

>your underage b& is showing

Fucking signed. I'm so goddamn sick of white knights and the fucking police along with didndu nuffins. Get this shit cleansed.

somehow the KKK can peacefully assemble and havent hurt anyone in decades.

but niggers cant go a fucking day.

>shilling this fucking hard

Jesus Christ. This really triggered you huh? Accept the fact that niggers are animals and deserve to be treated, hunted, and slaughtered like animals. Animals can live side by side with humans in peace, look at dogs for example, but just like some dogs, these niggers are stepping out of line and are a danger to society, so it's time to put them down.

WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
BOMB ALL AREAS WITH HIGH DINDU CONCENTRATION.

>" Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage." - Saul Alinsky

Ok, for all the newfags here: Is a paid shill. Notice how Xer/Xim/it resorts to logical fallacies instead of actual arguments? Yeah, there's nothing to gain by arguing with them but, their presence can prove 3 things:
1) Someone is paying faggots to divide us and keep us fighting the Blacks when our common enemy is the urban liberal reddit-tier fuckers who abuse all of us.
2) That someone is a liberal faggot
3) They've been working overtime to try to get us to turn against Blacks on this. This means that they're trying to suppress Blacks and get away with is. This also shows that they don't give a fuck about Blacks.

So remember: if you want to be a racist piece of shit, you're giving the fags, hipsters, feminists, and urban "blue-bloods" everythign they want. Look at how the (((Alt Right))) is now 100% pro-fag, pro-abortion, and pro-spic because of shit like this. Liberals are the ones pushing this crap and they must be suppressed.

We must help the Blacks. If all you can do is buy ammo and food for when the shooting starts, do it. You don't want to live in a world where the urban liberals run everything and the last barrier to oppression(the unhappy poor living in the cities) are killed.

The Civil War never ended. If you stand with the Blacks, you stand with the South and with liberty. If you fight for the cops, then you're standing with the Tans, urban liberals, fags, gun-grabbers, urbanists etc.

>mfw this leads to drone strikes on ghettos nation wide.

>mfw this leads to drone strikes on ghettos nation wide.
>TARGET LOCKED
>TACTICAL NUKE INBOUND
>SECTOR 4 HAS BEEN CLEANSED

>implying blacks don't have the power to improve their lives and they just don't because they're lazy sacks of shit

>"two wrongs make a right: trying to justify what we did by accusing someone else of doing the same. (e.g. how can you judge my actions when you do exactly the same thing?) The guilt of the accuser has no relevance to the discussion."
Sorry faggot, but one of us is clearly a paid shill and the other one is from Sup Forums. You're copying and pasint leftist arguments right off the bat so we can be 100% certain that you are, in fact, the shill.

The SLPC and NAACP have depositied a few pennies into your account for your posts.

>Accept the fact that niggers are animals and deserve to be treated, hunted, and slaughtered like animals. Animals can live side by side with humans in peace, look at dogs for example, but just like some dogs, these niggers are stepping out of line and are a danger to society, so it's time to put them down.
Typical leftist agent provocateur. Nice try. You make it too obvious with your a paid shill with your blatant call to violence without any supporting arguments. Its like a cheap movie villain who has no backstory.

Everyone: this is why we must arm the Blacks. These liberal fucks are evil and they're trying everything to slap the chains back on our fellow members of the Southern Diaspora. This must end.

50¢ has been deposited into your account by the NAACP

this

Not the same user, but that image you posted. Don't you think that quote can be agreed upon and used by two opposing political sides?

I guess I want to understand how that quote applies more specifically and since you posted it, maybe you can enlighten me.

I signed that shit days ago. I hope everyone signs. I fucking hate the niggers and BLM. 3 cops died because of their degenerate asses. My "friends" are libfags who are saying BLM and all that. I'm done with this shit.

Mfw I already signed this petition and I come across this thread.

Funny thing is that the racism on here would probably be more intense and to the liking of the liberals if they didn't come here and start shilling racism like a retarded caricature of a KKK member. Now its blatantly obvious that liberals are the ones pushing it.

For those of you ITT who don't need sunscreen when at a beach, remember this: Liberals(followers of urbanism) have no morals and will call for your death the moment you push back. When the time comes for widespread violence, you have guardian angels(even if they don't know it yet) who will arm you, feed you, and protect you when the urban libs and their Mexican allies finally show their true form. This war is your war for liberty and defeat is literal genocide(Mexicans don't mind attacking children) but you're not fighting alone.

are they minorities who commit terroristic motives, or are they terrorists who happen to be a minority group? either way, what happened, happened and can happen again

Something else you don't see the KKK doing: looting. Like the Dallas niggers who taunted the police officers about their dead comrades after police stopped the niggers from looting a convenience store.

Fucking signed.

>image.jpg
Yep, spotted the liberal shill.

bro did you even go to college? Its literally impossible for a minority to be racist since the majority oppresses them which is why white culture must be destroyed before it destroys the rest of western civilization experts say.

fuck Galliwogs . I signed and shared on FB.

>1 dead cop is a greater tragedy than dozens of lost/ruined lives
God I can't wait till you liberals are begging for mercy. You are under supplied, outgunned, and reliant on petty tactics of division.

The Blacks will get the Government Land you've been hoarding while you liberal faggots will get jobs dismantling your urban centers piece by piece. Don't worry though, you'll get your freedom when you're able to respect others' freedoms. It'll take a while and many hours of hard work.

At least you renamed the file this time, faggot. Your ass still sore from all the pegging?

Leftist acting like a rightwinger acting like a leftist

I dont know whose jewing who anymore

Bump

KEK!

KEK

Signed

>Senseless violence happens
>black extremists decide that killing innocent white and black officers is a good retort
Stay cucked

lol just finished watching a TYT video defending BLM and started this thread

would sign this petition but I live in the UK so...
post that shit to twitter though