What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

I'm at that age where my parents and relatives are expecting me to find a good girl and bring her home. The thing is, I do have a girlfriend but I know they'll disapprove of her because she's atheist and I'm not. They keep telling me they'll hook me up with a nice Catholic girl but I don't really want to be with anyone else right now besides my girlfriend.

I work two jobs to support my family. Constantly broke. Begging for money from family. Selling my stuff. I know it's going to get better when i start getting promotions. But right now it just feels hopeless. I'm not even living paycheck to paycheck. I'm living paycheck to two to three days after paycheck. And i get paid every two weeks.

I'm 21 and am working part time while going to college and I've moved out of my mom's house.

I want to pursue hobbies and passions like working out and creating art but I'm too scared and nervous to go outside much, and it makes me procrastinate on important projects/stops me from trying.

I'm trying to figure out ways to boost my confidence but other than just forcing myself to not be a bitch, I haven't thought of anything. And even that's hard to do day after day.

my girlfriend broke up with me and all she told me was "you deserve better"
yet she never wanted to try to talk out our problems
she thinks i'm completely fine without her but these last 2 months have been so emotionally draining that i don't even enjoy human contact anymore

i don't leave the house unless i'm going to work.

i've been cuddling strangers to try to find intimate human contact but everyone just wants sex

life is weird and i don't understand it

I would kill for some cuddles. I don't get any anymore. And I'm married.

I just lost a full scholarship and am homeless until I go back to school which will be a while from now because money is even more of a problem now than it was before.

I know that my problem isn´t so bad like the others but, since a whle I've been in love with a girl (I'm a girl too) and that is one of the problems, she likes guys. The other problem is tha there´s her best friend that she´s ruinning her life and i don't know what to do... Should I confess to her? Should I kill that fucking bitch that is ruinning her life?

Well shit. And i thought i was fucked.

>What is your biggest current problem user?
ISIS & ebola

My doc won't prescribe me Arimidex and my gear is giving me bitch tits and sever depression.

29. Married, one kid. Perfect family.

Met another woman, crazy in love. Never felt like this about anyone. She feels the same way. No idea what's gonna happen.

Wow wtf dude

I used to be a cowboy. I had two horses, a nice cowgirl girlfriend and a ton of hillbilly friends. Unfortunately, I let my hot head get the best of me and I ended up throwing all of it away in a period of 3 months and now I essentially do nothing. I got too distracted with school and I eventually almost forgot about the life I had because of a deep depression I've had. Luckily, an old friend found me and offered to give me some time with a horse and bring it all back to the way it was. The Problem is I would have to get a job to support this dream of mine, but I've been so depressed with the world it's hard to do anything. The only life I've ever known is only inches away but I can barely even reach it.

Pics.

>be me
>make friends easily
>be tired of them easily because I don't want to hurt them
>leave friends
>be tired of making friends
>be tired of living

Agoraphobia and severe social anxiety.

you should divorce your wife and be with that women but do not forget your child

>be me, 23
>ex girl friend is pregnant
>she says 99% sure am father
>tfw 99% is not 100%
>baby is due aug 7th

My car is over heating and I don't know why. Don't really feel like fucking with it.

cant be elliot rodgers

Lack of interest and motivation towards everything.

Not so much current though, more like permanent.

do a test, child is yours, you pay it, child is not yours, she pays and then dance faggot

About $125k in debt. Not that big of a problem, but it would be nice if it went away.

And you call that a problem?
fucking idiot, you should choke.

just graduated uni

lease up, had to leave city/job/friends to move in with my parents and be NEET with no friends in another city right after finishing school

Good goy.

Dubs have spoken the truth
Its just been an extremely grueling past 6 months since she told me. I was getting ready to be done with her too. Weve been broken up over a year ago but we hooked up like once or twice in between her new boy friends.

this

you can always make new friends, faggot... or buy them

I'm actually going to cry. Why are you guys so mean to me?

suck a fucking dick dude, you call this a problem?

currently i lack purpose. i quite my old job because i the lifestyle it created wasn't what i wanted long term. ive been unemployed for about 3 months now and only recently started looking for work. time off is always nice but i always find that i enjoy work more than anything. it gives me a reason to get up in the morning and go to bed at night. it gives me a sense of accomplishment, it gives me goals to work towards, money to further my personal life and place to feel welcome. im empty without it.

Why don't you tell your parents to just live their own lives and if they can't do that, tell them to go fuck themselves.

It's called tough love. They either learn from their mistakes or live without their son.

leave edgy at the door.

if you parents stop talking to you or disown you in any way just because you have an atheist girlfriend is fucking retarded and if they do they didnt love you in the first place. parents that value their religion over their children makes me furious.

unrelated question, what is the webm from? It kinda made me sad

Thinking if the career I'm dedicating my next years and my university years will be the perfect one.

Also, I feel alone, no GF to share all my shit with, to cuddle with, to feel complete

I was in a similar place user
Get a temporary job somewhere you think you would enjoy working so you dont feel like a useless piece of shit every day like i felt when i was unemployed. Youll get there user

I live in constant fear of the next attack orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden. He spreads fear across the land and kills the innocent. Plus he totally looks like a dick so fuck that guy.

This is obviously bait guys....

Then you are just lazy.

Might be the thermostat which is a pretty quick, cheap fix. Leaking any fluid? Coolant tanks empty?