Has anyone else tried penis extenders? This is day one for me

Has anyone else tried penis extenders? This is day one for me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

have fun with scar tissue, torn ligaments, and erectile dysfunction, along with a quarter-inch longer dick you'll never be able to use again

congrats, you fell for schlomo's scheme, now you're a real cuck

Do more research faggot. it will give you ED and make your dick smaller KEK

your dick is going to stop working and shrink

ching chang ching
chinese mini dick in a sling

You look ridiculous and your ancestors would be ashamed

lol bro it aint working or everyone would do it

faggot

yes, 3 months now. It's got thicker and 1inch longer and my erections are the best

just kill a nigger and take his

the one thats fucking your wife or gf maybe

this will be the new stolen kidney from chinese convicts

nobody gives a shit about ancestors

have not tried it and no woman ever claimed of my average 16cm snek
what measurements do you have and what do you expect?
can't believe this works

RIP OP

You kind of can't change your dick size

Unless it's below average, women aren't really going to care about the size that much. If they care that much that you aren't a fucking gorilla, you probably shouldn't want them around

kill yourself op your worth nothing to anybody

you will be better served with a wallet extender rather than a penis one

thow cash at them and you will always be happy

kek

nigger if this worked don't you think everyone would be doing it

Mine changed. I had 7 inches. Then I had a bunch of strokes. They bent my penis 70 degrees. It sucks. Don't have strokes. They suck.

You're mom loves me, fag

Have fun trying to get hard

Just wait ten years until you can inject your dick with stem cells or something. Honestly, I wonder what would happen if you lipo'd your body fat and implanted it into your dick. Someone must have tried that, right?

Reality everybody is worthless. wake up kid

Thanks user you made my day.

i will be trying the phallosan forte soon. it looks like you have the sizegenetics OP which from what i heard you cant wear it out but with the phallosan you can.

Look at this fag, trying to talk about something he doesnt know shit about

Gorillas have the smallest penis of all primates, mate.

Keep at it son... You will get there.

Lol my nigga

Then how do you explain niggers?

lol niggers aren't primates, they are shit

You CANNOT change the length of the dick the same way you cannot change the length of your forearm. The bone inside the dick CANNOT be changed.

Med student here btw.

>Implying those aren't the same thing

Kek

Theres no bone in ur dick

>med student
>bone
>dick
god damn man

You're med program is shit if you think humans have penile bones. Go kill yourself bfeore you waste more of your parents' money and get sued for malpractice down the road.

>bone inside the dick

This looks like a form of ancient torture

it's called a bonner for some reason faggots

OP just a circumzicion it makes your dick thicker got mine at 18 also bigger don`t know why but it just does.
hurths like fuck for the first month but no more dick cheese.

Troll level over 9000

Newfag alert

>dick
>bone
>med student
Are you fucking kidding, you god damn retard?

Falling for the most obvious bait. Fucking newfags lmao

The science isn't sound OP. Its a waste of time and could fuck you're dick up with tears in the cartilage that can scar and hinder erections.

Kek'd

Fucking top kek reaction gif

fuck

enjoy the nerve damage and sensitivity loss in your dick. You gotta be a complete cuck to try to make your dick bigger.

>so close what a fag

dubs of truth

Than what holds it stiff when it goes down your throat, faggot?

I'm not sure if its the samefag trolling about dick bones or he is literally this retarded.

Lol

>how to wash dick?!
>chops off foreskin

>Blood and muscles

You can change the length of your forearm BECAUSE there is a bone in it, just break it in half, move the bones apart and let the bone heal and close the gap to become whole again. They do this for people with short legs since a decade, possibly more.

Making your dick longer though? No way.

>learn when and when not to fucking greentext newfag

>muscles
at least you got the blood part right, but at least learn your own anatomy dude

>bone in your dick
>bone
>in
>your
>dick

beat me to it

this shit causes ED and major urology issues

Why hello there newfriend

no fucking way they repeatedly break these people's legs and let them heal. there's a dude with one leg way shorter than the other and he just wears a tall shoe

its safe to stretch if you use that tool and go slowly. its no different then what hipsters do when they stretch their ugly ear holes

sorry, a dude on my street
there's more than one guy like that

>implying i need one

Hey OP, if you want a bigger dick use pic related and combine it with jelqing, you will see minor improvements over a long time but if you have the dedication go for it.

It's been done. It adds some girth but it's not could girth, it's squishy and it doesn't last long, just a few months.

Source: just fucking Google it

>torn ligaments
We got a medfag here.

Wait so the penis is a bone that can grow and become small.
>The More you know

>learn when and when not to fucking greentext newfag
>Learn when to not greentext newfag

I have foreskin and i haven't had dick cheese since i was a kid. The fuck were you doing? Diving into dumpsters dick first?

That kind sucks dude. Get a high end hanger. Look up bib hanger, they're pricy but I've herd they're pretty bad ass

I have pic related, I've got an inch after 2 years of use. It takes forever but they're cheap as fuck on eBay or Amazon probably. I'm about tired of using it with just okay gains

this

Noice.

what holds it stiff when it goes down your throat?
>Blood and muscles
That's right, faggot! The blood filling his cock, and the muscles pulling your head toward him.

not a medfag, jsut a googlefag
literally just do a tiny bit of research before you start strapping your dick up to all sorts of stretchers and pumps, like fuck, how stupid can people be?
no

Wait can somebody explain to me how to bone in your dick works.

most mammals have a dick bone, humans however, do not

what makes your dick hard when you get an erection is basically a bag of blood in your penis. when you're flaccid, the bag is empty, when you're erect, the bag is filled with blood. it's like a blood balloon, i guess.

i never though i'd have to explain how a penis works to someone who's had one their whole life. stop drawing dick bones on your desk and pay attention in health class. not for me, but for you, please

If you have extra cash, google Penuma

Tits or get the fuck out!

i don't have extra cash
googled it anyways

>a tall shoe

Kids say the darnedest...

not kidding, this dude literally wears a tall ass shoe, like a platform shoe

keep us posted on your results

I'm gonna take a vacation as soon as I make an extra 13k

>a tall shoe

In all seriousness, these have been know to cause: pitting, stretch marks, ED, and a host of other problems.

>Being this insecure

>not buying a dick-disabling contraption

Your 4" chink dick isn't going to get any bigger

>unitasker

You're better off using that to pull taffy or keep tension on a pipe you're fixing under the sink. Just stop before you get hurt.

Just exercise regularly, do kegels everyday for muscle control and stamina and lose weight if you're a fat dumpster of society.

> Being this insecure

Insecurities are sometimes (if not always) based on circumstance. Don't tell me you wouldn't become insecure if you had a small dick because I'm almost certain you would be.

While there are indeed reasons to be insecure there are seldom reasons for people like you to be such a massive faggot about it.

My advice: stop giving a shit about dicks that aren't yours and you life will be easier.

Femanon here. You white males and your disgusting board. Go kys, you gay shitlords.