First, let met start by proclaiming that I hate the Ehh Bee family (or whatever they call themselves)...

First, let met start by proclaiming that I hate the Ehh Bee family (or whatever they call themselves). I sincerely hope they all die in a vat of acid. Fuck people in general that try to make a living by being a YouTube personality. You're only interesting to stupid people.

But the point of this post is that I especially feel bad for this awkward little bastard.

> No fucking talent.
> No fucking personality
> No fucking chance in life.

I wonder if he cries himself to sleep every night knowing that his parents and little sister wish he was never born.

who tf cares

I feel the same way. Its good to find another user who despises them as much as I do. I also fucking hate how they try to branch out and start vloging and singing. Its all so fucking cringe core.

but he ain't hoverhanding his little sister

I hate this faggot more

shitty youtuber who just start vloging because they have nothing else to do fucking triggers me. like roamnatwood, all he does if fucking vlog now, all his expensive shit from the money he got off doing fake shitty pranks.. and now hes just a "vlogger" fuck them cunts.

If you hate it then why do you watch it? Faggot YouTube lover.

>roamnatwood
Fucking punchable face is there ever was one.

For the mom

itt some autistic pathetic fucks

thought i was the only one. all his vines are fucking terrible, and most of the ones ive seen are so obviously fake and shitty.

agreed, fuck this fake faggot

OMG YES. I also hate Roman. user bro we have the same views. Fucking click baiting over-enthusiastic shit brand pushing hippy.

Who are these people and why should I care?

They plague the internet. Idk I just need to vent and share my views on some of these rapidly multiplying bacterias

This.

Yall sound mad and jelly as fuck that because this family was born at the right time, with the right looks, and the right sense of humor they can make money literally making videos for entertaining the stupid masses. You wish you could do the same, but sadly you were blessed with the misfortune of the average joe.

>with the right looks

>only stupid people watch this youtube content
>talk about their youtube content

Entertaining the masses. Ya I think you got that wrong.

yeah no fucking shit he means actually regularly watches it and enjoy it, fucking dumb cunt