It is posible to hack this game ?

It is posible to hack this game ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartelpress.com/pokemon-go-major-highway-accident-man-stops-middle-highway-catch-pikachu/
cartelpress.com/cincinnati-zoo-gorillas-begin-protest-murder-harambe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you asking us or telling us?

You can use your moms car.

yes

anything is possible

Yes, but unlikely
You'd have to change your shit on their servers

Just GPS spoof, works on rooted

No it doesnt. At least not with the apps I've tried. Also, purchase hacks with Lucky Patcher are not working.

ok lucy, splain.

Just leave your room FATASS

Download lucky patcher.apk already bought a fuck ton of stuff for free.

Wow how pathetic you 12 year old. Shut off computer and go back to sponge bob square pants a-thon

Normal apps require you to enable GPS spoofing in dev settings, whick blocks Pokémon GO, if you're rooted you're able to change this without other apps noticing, just google it

Elaborate

what a faggot thing to do. this isn't supposed to be some crazy competitive game. go play dota or counterstrike or something you queerlord. go for a walk, explore some new neighborhoods, get stoked when a wild pidgey appears next to a fire hydrant as if you were able to escape your pathetic real life and dive into the wonderful world of pokemon.

people need to stop tryharding in a fucking mobile game it's so cringey.

Checkd!

You could probably trick the pedometer by shaking your phone at a uniform rate to hatch eggs, if you can't walk 5km...

You create a modified apk for in app purchases to be used through another third party app which makes all the prices null. in this instance it's lucky patcher. Your device needs to be rooted tho

He's asking you fucking retard

Just go search for it on youtube there are many videos to explain to you how to do it.

why the hell would you hack this? The fun in this is supposed to walk around and explore.

Egg hatching takes gps movement into account too in order to prevent that.

They want to be the very best

I don't know exactly how it works, but it's not entirely gps. I drove 20 miles today and it's only given me credit for walking distance. I know the 'health' app uses the same method, without GPS.

What if you are on a treadmill?

Nobody on Sup Forums has a treadmill.

Why the fuck would you want to? There's no point? You just collect shit. The gym battles are broken/glitched and for faggots in general.

Fuck egg hatching gives you shitty pokemon you can catch in like 10 minutes of just driving around the fucking neighborhood.

Yeah I pop an incense and just drive around for half hour I got like 30 pokemons

&anything like over 8mph doesn't register

if you hit a certain speed, the incubators turn off. it's about 20mph

So I won't get credit for jogging?

I can't get it to count at 10
Android here

it's definitely higher than 8mph, that's like jogging speed, my running speed is about 12mph

Jogging worker for me, I was in a side by side and 10mph wasn't registering
Unless it's was glitching like always

You faggots don't wreck this game.

It's already wrecked you dumb faggot.

This is the most cringiest thing I have ever read today

it's barely a fucking game.i was standing outside of the fucking bagel shop where one was hiding. the thing was glitching, it wouldn't catch up with my camera and before i could turn the AR off some kid who must have been 5 years old walking by holding his parent's hand in one hand caught the fucking thing.

it's not a fucking game.

More like walk around and get stabbed and have your phone stolen. Especially if u live in Houston like me

You still get the chance to catch the Pokemon even if someone catches it first

yeah, i'm in NYC and i've seen some idiots in questionable areas deep in their phone. imagine you're stranding on the corner and the pokemon on your phone turns into an hispanic rapist.

>some kid who must have been 5 years old walking by holding his parent's hand in one hand caught the fucking thing
Confirmed for never playing it

that's not the point faggots.

a 5 year old did it. the only thing that makes the game compettive is the glitches. this little 5 year had no problem with the fucking game.

>mfw when a bunch of dumb faggots wander into the ghetto to catch pokemans and end up getting robbed by real life niggaz

It's not supposed to be fucking competitive it's literally a kids game. Older people just happen to like it

Right, fighting over territories isn't competitive at all.

>Or wander around your neighborhood and find a dead body

dumb faggots play this game

cartelpress.com/pokemon-go-major-highway-accident-man-stops-middle-highway-catch-pikachu/

Kek I was just waiting till this happened

I saw a lone 10 year old white kid on his bike in the middle of a ghetto at midnight where shootings are reported weekly just stopped staring down at his phone not paying attention to fucking anything. This game will make news.

cartelpress.com/cincinnati-zoo-gorillas-begin-protest-murder-harambe/

???

I'm in your dubs, checking your checks

Gottem!

I wish, I've put at least 35 hours into this game already

Fake need source

Lmao
This will become a thing in the future.

News*

fucking a man

I just tried lucky patcher (yes rooted) but it didn't work? How did you do it any special procedure you do? I click support patch for IApp emulation. What do I do?

How you gonna explain fucking a man?

i remember having a conversation about this with a friend , get a free pikachu with a purchase of any drink

Doesn't wor sadly, it only counts as movement if the GPS tracker sees you moving around, rather than running in one place.

Be honest. Do you really see yourself doing this same shit a month from now?

Maybe, but I'm having fun now so I won't stop

Fucking shit.
It's not fucking fair.

People in populated cities have a huge advantage over everyone else. I had to spend shit tons of stardust to get my Even to 700+CP yet people like you can stable upon Pokémon that are already 1000+CP by DEFAULT.

why would you want to waste your time on this shit?

>worse at a video game than a 5 year old
hahaha best laugh of the day, thanks user. never thought id see someone pathetic enough to blame a glitch when a 5 year old shows them up

Why are you here then, you dumb fuck

Why not?
It's exercise and fun. It's literally gotten more people walking than ever before. I shit you not I've never before seen this many people out and about in my city.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up solving fat problems in kids.

Haven't started the game yet so I have questions about it.

Can you see other players on the map?

Do you get reports of how your pokemanz are fighting in the gym you leave them at?

Is there chat/messaging or trading with other players?

Can you fight wild pokemanz?

I evolved those ones dumb dumb

Also I'm level 18, the pokemon I catch are much higher level by default

You'll catch higher level ones too at my level

Because it's funny to see casuals struggle with type matchups.

>its not fair
>waa waa waa
wow the age range for Sup Forums has really dropped this summer. what are you 12-13? i can just picture you punching the ground and huffing around cause things arent fair like mom said they should be

No player interaction in the game at all other than fighting their Pokemon, which isn't even controlled by them

What lvl and any tips?

>Can you see other players on the map? No
>Do you get reports of how your pokemanz are fighting in the gym you leave them at?
You have to visit the gym to get the updates, also the longer you hold a gym the more bonuses you get for holding it
>Is there chat/messaging or trading with other players?
Not yet but they are planning in implementing it
>Can you fight wild pokemanz?
No, just catch them
The way throw the ball and how you prepare for catching it (ras berries, stronger balls etc)

I've lost a ton of great pokemon that way

You should get your money back.

buggers i was looking forward to that. do you have to buy certain pokemon via in app purchases? im thinking zapdos and the like

Can you fight their pokeman anytime or just at gym?

anyone in los angeles want to go pokehunting together?

i went up to the park and foudn zilch there, plan to go to the blvds instead.

>pretending to be an oldfag
>thinking anyone will take your bait

At least he's getting some exercise

Just at the gym, it's a territory war game.

18, the tracks under near by pokemon are distance gauges that tell how far away the pokemon are so you can play hot or cold with them (3 is far, none is right on top of you)

Also it doesn't matter if you power them up before you evolve them

Cp doesn't always dictate total strength

A chancey with 80cp will have over 200hp, vs my pic related

I think this is a really neat thing but the game wants me to walk through the ghetto part of my town and imy not going to do thar a white man with a phone in the nigger part of town I'm likely end up getting killed to kid thare's a pokemon in my van

That's pretty impressive

im thinking of DLing this game but i have so many questions.

If I go hunting pokemon with a friend, can only one person capture the pokemon or everyone in the group can capture the same pokemon?

What is the point of selecting them on the 'nearby' thing?

Just lets you see the footprints for that one Pokemon in the bottom right, as opposed to having the whole thing open

Does GPS have to always be on?

I'm also curious

You have to be around the same level to see the same ones, but everyone can get it.

No you can't see other players,

No reports,

No chat/messaging, but multiplayer is rumored to come out in the near future.

Not you can't fight wild pokemon, only gym pokemon.

Yes but you can turn on battery saver mode which only reads gps every few seconds instead of instantaneous

yes

Not just you. In a thread last night someone caught a lapis that was 900CP

The problem is that unless you play all day and walk 24/7 newer people will be left in the dust and completely unable to catch up because of the huge gap.

Some no lifer was already level 12 with pokemon at 500+CP on launch day. He took all the guys we have with no competition since everyone else is limited to pokemon in the 200-300 range. Now they're people at lv 15-17 that own the gyms with pokemon over 1200CP.

Not to mention you get huge stardust deposits from having gyms so they'll just keep powerleveling unmatched.