What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Well, they have jobs as maids, but they sure can't clean shit. Waist of money, try the Bosnian cleaning service.

1/10

I've been in a relationship with one for almost a year

1. they love white guys

2. they love sucking dick

3. they're good kissers

4. "easy" lays because they enjoy sex rather than they're absolute whores like white girls are

5. biggest downside is they usually have hairy pussies. only one hispanic girl I got with shaved

2nd 1-4. 10/10

what's wrong with hairy pussy?

/thread

Also I enjoy hairy pussy, so that's a plus for me. Not a popular preference, but mine none the less.

do you like hairy asshole too?

They do love white guys. Also great head. Bad side is the food they eat. Makes their pussys and assholes stink like real deal Mexican food. Not taco bell. But like a dark hairy bean fart.

furfag detected

Damn. When I was in Cali I thought my girl was gonna kill me all the Latino girls checking me out.

Don't mind it tbh. Just no hairy body. (Pits, legs, whatever).

Authentic Mexican food is delicious, I can't blame them.

Was with a Latina for a little over a year.
>pussy tasted like tinfoil and four loko
>ass tasted like sweat 24/7
>very very hairy
>hairy pussy/ass/face/arms
>lord the hair was everywhere
>constantly in a frenzied state
3/10 would not recommend. I'm with a girl who's half white and half Spanish now. 10/10 would recommend

It's always a huge turn off when a Mexican chick is talking and sounds pretty normal "white/American " then says something with Spanish origins and gets all over the top accents and shit.

>not knowing what Spanish means
>probably an ignorant New Yorker

You mean like if she's whitewashed but then mentions something Hispanic related and puts on a forced Latina accent or whatever?

Yeah exactly.

Or when they say their names in a forced accent

Oh okay

Honestly that doesn't bother me too much, I just can't stand Latinas that try to act black

Been dating one for a year.
Very very loving girl, would pretty much do anything for me.
Sex is pretty fucking good.
Not the brightest girl I've met.
Very demanding and freaks out a lot

Last 2 aren't too bad as long as you know how to handle girls like that

Will cook and clean for you, after a long day at work.

oh yeah i forgot the hair, they seem to consistently have arm hair. not like sasquatch bad, but usually these fine black hairs that are pretty noticeable. i don't think it's too gross, i mean i got arm hair too and if the pussy's good the pussy's god. least it's not a moustache but yeah some people might not be down

I didn't know how to handle the one I was with. She would freak out over everything, and try to throw shoes and shit at me.

And why the fuck does that happen?? I mean for the most part Latinas are accepted at least by me. Like they are tolerable. They are from this continent. But why would you want to act like the most despicable species on earth.

It wasn't a deal breaker or anything, I'd just kiss her on the shoulder or the mouth and we'd rub peach fuzz together

Dios mios

1. Some poor minorities in the US might be influenced too heavily by black culture
2. Poor minorities often live around blacks and copy them

But yeah I agree, why would anyone want to act like a ghetto black person? Listening to hip hop is fine, most young Americans do, but wearing hood clothes and saying nigga in every sentence is lame.

I can't roll my r's so that shit annoys the me the most

I've noticed some Latinas hang around blacks so they'll get respect from shire girls.

White *

Why would that gain them respect, lol?

Shire girls works

I am married to a Mexican, who grew up in mexico and it is kick ass man. Shes great in bed, great in the kitchen, sexy and feisty.

they are easy to bang, got the fb of these ones, pick ur choice

That's normal dude.
I do that in Japan.
Although to be real my grammar's probably always shit even if my accent is good

have you sniffed her butthole yet?

none of them really do it for me

White kids (atleast where I'm from) are in awe of black people, like every group of white kids has atleast one token black friend.

Honestly best blowjob I ever got was from a Mexican. Wish to this day I would of locked that down but was being rascist and swayed by the white pussy

Holy shit you just described my girl.

Well it's kinda like that where I live, but the town is very mixed/integrated

>tfw no qt Mexican gf from Sunset Park

Hispanic bitches always cheat.

It's a Catholic thing

Very true. No shit, have been with 3 of them and all 3 cheated on me.

wtf r u a pussi boi or sumthn? how do u let girls cheat on u? u must a small dik

How so?

The only experience I had with a spanish girl was a total nightmare: "please no just the tip, don't go further" and only missionary, no blowjob, no wanking. If I had known, I would have fucked her friend.

They fuck good, loveable, and fun to be around.
Honestly they're amazing just don't get yourself a ghetto one ,they act black.

yeah I can't stand the blackwashed ones. Whitewashed and traditional Latina are both acceptable.

I love watching Hispanic girls pee