Sup Forums is there any explanation for all of the inconsistencies in NASAs photos of the Earth...

Sup Forums is there any explanation for all of the inconsistencies in NASAs photos of the Earth? I'm not a flat earther but this seems to be one of the only viable parts of the flat earth theory that I've found.

Nobody give a fuck OP !

Someone here know how to install Minecraft plz ?

derlert systam34

I kinda want an explanation for that too.

climate change or time of year the picture was taken.

It's very rare for an object to go far enough away to take a full picture of earth. I think the few times have been when we were going to the moon.

maybe they were taken at different times of year

or, maybe they were just shopped by people on the internet who know some idiots will believe anything

different times of the year,
most pictures of the earth and other planets are actually mosaics, where multiple pictures are taken and then pieced together like a puzzle

Higher resolution camera + different angle you fucking dingle berries

2012 is winter up north

If you learn how to do basic physics, you can see that it's possible to put stuff in space.

Can't argue with maths.

>Hurr durr people who believe x are y!

I don't believe in this conspiracy, and I've also never looked into it. But instead of turning the conversation into and endless exchange of insults, why don't we make an effort to actually communicate with and understand one another?

Wow you just suck at using google.

I only googled "picture of earth 2016" and that was the first result.

>but this seems to be one of the only viable parts of the flat earth theory that I've found.

You can prove earth is round by yourself by LITERALLY circumnavigating the earth. It'd only cost you like two thousand dollars at most I bet.

>different areas of the planet
>different seasons
>different angle
>different distances
>different cameras

Oh shit why do they look different?!???! Flat earth confirmed guys!!!!!?!!!!?!

Who in this thread even said that they dont belive we werent in space.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Is everybody in this thread stupid, the 2012 pic is fake, neither Canada nor South America is visible if if they were the scale would make them touch.

The flat earth explanation for that is that you're essentially going in a huge ass circle, again, I'm not a flat earther, I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

In 2012 there was a massive drought in North America. I remember this vividly, it was dry and 113 degrees in Oklahoma City at the time
Don't be a faggot and fall for terrible tin foil logic

snd pick is fake, that's it user

Question of the Day:
Would a civilized society over-populate itself?

Yeah, it is kinda sad.
North and Central America will keep growing until there are no more oceans

The 2012 pic is obviously fake and fucked. Look at the goddam SIZE of North America on it, it's ridiculous.

Neither of those look like photos.
Is everyone here fucking stupid or what amirite?

daily reminder that even if all the trees in the world disappeared we can still breath. and the trees are just taking away space from us.