What country has the shittest capital?

What country has the shittest capital?

I say we, since we tried to copy murrifarts syscrapers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

am I mistaken or some finns hate Helsinki? Why?

dont you hate your capital?

well, now it's shitty as our another cities, but it's great historical city, 3rd rome you know

As much as I like Australia, their capital looks fucking dire

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Mexico DF is pretty shitty desu...

Pretty autistic choice of a capital desu

Berlin is a fucking shithole

>I say we
Yup, Warsaw is utter shit.
>since we tried to copy murrifarts syscrapers
Aren't you more concerned about no historical architecture, ugly gommieblocks everywhere, and the stalinist dick in the middle of the city?
Skyscrapers are actually the only good thing about Warsaw.

The Stalin skyscraper in OP's pic is a million times better than the glass ones.

It really isn't, and it's not just my anti-gommie butthurt speaking.
Even cleaning this piece of shit would generate some insane costs. It should've been demolished a long time ago.

One good thing that came out of WW2 was razing of Warsaw
We should do this more often

>What country has the shittest capital?

its an important piece of history dont tear it down

>warsaw
>history

>jemu podoba się PK
zabij się
ten stalinowski kutas musi zniknąć

Best Italian city lads

Berlin is fucking terrible and absolutely worthless. Not only is it ground zero for the Cold War split and still feels only loosely connected in itself (no city center to speak of, more like center points per district), and is occupied mainly by hippie punks, leftards and sandniggers, but it's also a drain on our tax money and one of the very few capitals IN THE WORLD that's poorer and less economically successful per person than the national average.

Imagine living in a country where a random person in a podunk town did more for the economy and earned more than someone in the capital.

We have the Germans and Russians to thank for that..

wtf are those pink pipes?
why are they above the streets not under?

Stockholm is useless

Not only it's population

For the Americans this is comparable to Washington DC being as wealthy as Alabama or Oklahoma.

Berlin's groundwater needs to be constantly drained because it's built on swampland and my guess is it would experience something very swampy otherwise. These are drainage pipes. Beats me why they're built above the ground though.

In the Netherlands the ground water always needs to be stable. If it raises things flood. If it lowers then wooden poles on which houses are build will start to rot.

But we don't have pink pipes.

:(

Yeah, once again Berlin being shoddy with everything they do.

But it looks so pretty

Why are Swedes ruining a on e beautiful nation.

Thanks for reminding me Canberra exists.

Hey, I can see my uni from here.

very comfy place to live but my god does it look like absolute shit. if it looked a bit more lively and pretty I'd consider moving there since its quiet and the weather is good

Amsterdam can turn into an Island.

>swedes
You mean Jews?

Gannons ;DD

Africa and Asia

This is Ottawa in Canada. It's smack dab in the middle of butt fuck no where.
Besides a small downtown core, it's nothing but f20km of fields, than a suburb, than 20km of fields, then a newer suburb.

Despite being the capital, there is literally nothing here. Nothing old for the fact as well.

kek, that's actually quite funny

But user, that looks great

NO

madrid.full of inmigrants, polution and shit like all big cities.
barcelona is a shit, too, but at least you have beach and sea

Wtf this looks like one of those old greek or aztec cities

New world Anglo capitals are planned garbage

Australia is especially gay in that all their state capitals are just the biggest cities

look alright just cos it's not coastal doesn't mean it's shit

excellent numbers, but yes, stockholm is boring as hell

I get the impression that it's a lot like our capital. Ottawa is not a major center in the same way as European capitals, it's just a government town, full of people who work for the government. All Ottawa has going for it in terms of culture or entertainment is that it's within driving distance of both Toronto and Montreal.

bloody yanks

>smack dab in the middle of nowhere

It's between Montreal and Toronto and at the heart of the Windsor corridor where half of Canada lives.

Like Canberra is between Sydney and Melbourne. And Washington DC is between the north and south of the US.

It has some must-visit museums and infrastructure did improve over recent years.

>people butthurt at their capital city because they live in some abandoned, contaminated shithole
every time

I liked Valencia when I went there

how does it compare to other Spanish cities?

I think Paris is legitimately the worst Capital I have ever been too. I've been to worse capitals when i've been in worse countries (like Dar es Salaam) but the comparison between the capital and the rest is pretty bad in France

Not finnish, but my ex was, and having visited many times I can confirm the following about Helsinki:
It's pretty nice to visit
It's not that interesting compared to many other capitals
The people seem to think they are superior to non-Helsinki Finns
Its the only place in Finland I ever visited that had sizable migrant groups

May have something to do with the feeling

Stockholm is a tourist hellhole, Gamla stan is filled with stores that sells "viking helmets" and other shit

>the comparison between the capital and the rest is pretty bad in France

The French countryside is nice, but all of their cities are shit imo. Paris is obviously the worst, but none of them are very nice.

Fucking hate every city in Canada that isn't Montreal. All immigrant infested shitholes and Montreal is going that way soon. At least we're still 70% white compared to Vancouver and Toronto that are MAJORITY non white.

Say what you want but trading culture and safety for the economic success of the 1% is for cucks. Would rather live in a less economically dynamic place that feels like home. Its easy for you to talk because Poland is 98% native but when Poland gets rich and the browns want to come you will switch your tune

t. monkeyland

>Washington DC
>Not a violent shithole filled with imbecile locals and disconnected Politicians
Choose one.

DC is a shithole

Vilnius is literally a shithole
Sewer pipe broke, releasing 1000 cubic meters of shit and other sewage an hour into the Neris river. It is going towards Kaliningrad now, literally thousands upon thousands of liters of shit.
300,000 € in damage

In my city they are building an underground line and have set up similar pipes. Apparently they are an emergency measure, should the walls of the underground stations start to crack, water from these pipes can flood the station to create a counter-pressure that prevents any buildings from collapsing.
They have extra pipes, as this requires large amounts of water that the normal grid can't provide, and as the construction is temporary, they are above ground.

Not sure though why Berlin had to go full gay and paint them pink and if it even was taken near an underground construction site.

That's inconvinient, but comfy

t. butthurt cracovian peasant

Our capitol sucks

One half is a nigger infested shithole
And the other is uninteresting suburbia

Zagreb is really not impressive at_all

Berlin is the probably the worst capital I've been to

Those are nice.

DC is shit, utter shit.

Berlin though... far worse.
Vienna was nice though. Still some shitty parts but overall had a good vibe.

is probably***

I just went to DC and really liked it. Loads of world class museums, excellent metro, historic and significant landmarks. The east part was a bit run down but not a disaster, lots of homeless people though.

Are you that scared by immigrants?

stop this shit already. they told you how many times that your abomination of a capital looks nothing like any american city.

The museums and monuments are world class, but step a few blocks outside of them and it's like Chiraq.

>this thread is full of self hating retards
hey this is my role. stop copying us you bastards. you are not making any sense.

it is the same idiot bitching about DC in these polish threads.

Shut up.

wtf are you talking about. there are ghettos, true, but there are also beautiful parts of DC, towards the georgetown and where the Russian embassy is (and many other embassies). DC is a really nice green city full of parks, etc. What is your issue?

At least your capital is good.

Strange, it wasn't like that 4 weeks ago

>all of these 1st worlders cries
you're pathetic

Oh wow it looks like Mordor

>checks filename

oh

It was literally built to be the capital too, but for some reason the shittiest location imagine able was picked.

Tbqbhwymvgfm it should be Quebec City, Hongcouver, or Hamilton.

The only trouble that immigrants present to Van is the odd belligerent brown 20something.

>I liked Valencia when I went there
>how does it compare to other Spanish cities?

Valencia is an OK mid-tier, too hot in the summer though. I only spent one summer in Valencia and nearly died.

Barcelona is vastly overrated when it comes to culture and Madrid and its surroundings easily have it beat in that aspect so in the top weight category I'd say Madrid comes out on top.

looks suicidal.

Imagine what it feels like living next to that shithole

St.Petersburg would make a better capital desu

Ottawa looks really pretty. Probably the best Anglo capital

Pretty but fucking in the middle of literally where in a swamp. No one lives there.

> Probably the best Anglo capital

Sorry mate but Edinburgh exists and it's by far the most aesthetic capital of any country anywhere

>inb4
>Scotland
>country

That's like Edinburgh.

Every other street has a shop blasting bagpipe music and selling imitation kilts.

I never really considered Scotland Anglo, but if it is I definitely agree

Good shout lad.

Truly the jewel of these ancient islands.

Lowland Scotland is more Anglo than England matey.

Edinburgh was the capital of Northumbria under King Edwin in the Dark Ages.

Edwin's Castle = Edwin Burg = Edinburgh

looks epic

no its piece of shit, should be demolished back in 1990

this tbqh

Brutalism ruin everything

Nah, these pipes are usually used for constructions works. They are in most cities and get removed later again. They are pink, because they should be obviously branded as this.

This. Berlin was a terrible shithole. I would say that Munich should be the capital of Germany but autistic Germans would ruin it like they've ruined everything else. Worst capital BY FAR is fucking Beijing though. Beijing is a terrible, terrible place filled with shitty people, concrete blocks and ridiculous amounts of pollution with zero redeeming factors other than the occasional old monument you find, which is inevitably exploited by the government to a ridiculous extent and turned into a fucking tourist trap, but not like a Western tourist trap, they'll actually demolish portions historical monuments in order to make room for a gift shop. I fucking hate China.

Paris comes in close second but only because the amount of Africans trying to rip me off was fucking ridiculous and really put me off the place. Architecture was nice tho.

Rome's in third. Super nice in the city center, anything outside of it is a dilapidated, filthy shithole covered in graffiti.

So far the nicest I've been to've been Dublin, Edinburgh, Singapore and Istanbul, but the latter I'm probably remembering with rose-tinted glasses because I was last there before 9/11.

Berlin's a top-tier city

>Geat nightlife
>Excellent transport
>Green and spacious
>Excellent arts scene

Life is not just measured in figures user

>Munich
>not Hamburg

Munich is more aesthetic and Bavarians are better than any plattdeutsch swampshits around Hamburg sorry m8