Feels thread and advice thread
If anyone wants to join our group chat kik me at KGB_Borris

Vaulties a fucking faggot

Fuck off pedo

Nice dubs fag

Nice dubs fag

Checking the pain away

Thanks dad

Damn, this got me, that's what my ex was like. Finally ended things when she wouldn't even hang with me on my birthday, I mean who the heck does that shit...

long story short

i met a girl, dated her for half a year and she went back to her ex
we had no contact for a couple of months
started to text each other again
told me how much she missed me yada yada
she couldn't bear it
again no contact for a month
then out of the blue she asks if i'm down for grabbing something to eat
she'd be in my town for a day

and just with that, she starts texting me as if nothing ever happened
tells me she thinks she's now okay with texting me and that she feels meeting up will be fun.

now i don't care about friendzone or whatever bullshit i might've gotten myself into, i accepted that she's with that guy
but i feel that it's bringing me down again, knowing that i'll see her just for shits and giggles and now being able to be around her like i used to

should i accept the offer and tell her that this isn't going to work out, whatever she thought this would be?

Learn to green text u fucking fag

Here's my two cents kill her and then yourself

Wew Lads

am depressive as fuck
can't find pleasure in anything i used to like anymore at all
people keep falling in love with me, people i normally would love back but i simply can't feel it for some reason atm. it's just not there.
last night in my dream a completely imaginary person and i fell in love instantly, we were longing for each other so bad and the dream ended with him being so worried and crying that i was leaving ( waking up ).
can't stop thinking about love of my life from dream.
the more i think about him the less i can see him clearly in my head, he's fading.

That's sad af man least people love you

i feel like it's so much worse to be loved by amazing people and have to push them away because i just can't feel the same for some fuckin reason than not have anything to do with any human

Yea it fucking sucks. Maybe the dream could have been a prophecy or something?

don't believe in bs like that. dreams are made in your head and are relevant only to your head if you ask me. but it still sucked massive dick to feel butterflies for someone who wanted me so much but was fuckin imaginary. not the first time it's happened.

Sometimes it's true. You femanon or dude bro?

fem bro

Nice shit sucks ass fam love is a maniacal but dangerous thing

if only it were for real this time

I fell in love with Zelda from "Link's Awakening." It hurt that we could never be together

I feel you, you want in on the group chat?

what chat

Imagine being created right now, with no recollection of the shit that happened. I bet we would all make better choices with the time we have.

zelda isn't in the game

The group chat I made with other a one kik me at kgb_borris

>Zelda
>Links awakening
Her names Marin fag

>qt girl at work always smiling at me
>finally talk to her, she's chill af
>she is a Lifeguard with a sexy little body (high test)
>always biting her lip and playing with her hair
>always gets close to me in a group
>buys me a milkshake today (gains goblin)
>I have a terrible self-image due to acne scars
>can't think why anyone would like me
>I constantly avoid mirrors because I fucking hate the way my scars look
>even though I think she likes me, I can't wrap my head around it
>doubting everything and bitch out from asking her out

Probably going to avoid her for a while. It's better that way anyways. I'm used to being alone.

Why kik when you can open a tinychat room?

No don't bitch out man trust me it's better to go out of your comfort zone

Don't let fear stop you from being happy.

So what's the worst that can happen? she'll reject you and that's it.
Why being stressed? I bet that if she'll agree it will make wonders for your self-asteem too.

We were strangers.
We were clanmates.
We were friends.
We were best friends.
We were sexting.
We were lovers.
We were friends.
We were on talking terms.
We were clanmates.
We were strangers.

Now....we're dead.

>We were clanmates.
Say what now?

Just talking to her without spilling spaghetti was way out of my comfort zone
There are a lot of things making me unhappy
The thing is, I know that when it comes to girls, if they had the shitty scars I have, I probably wouldn't be attracted to them. See what I'm saying user?

Dude, I find it hard to believe you could have had more acne than me, so I know what I'm talking about:
GO FOR IT

Ask her out, if it's like you say in that greentext, it's 99% sure she'll say yes, and damn it, even if it was 1%, it would be worth asking.

Again, I know what I'm talking about, made th mistake of thinking like you once and I thank myslef everyday for not doing it twice

Oh, I meant clan as in a gaming group. And she was in it too.

user, please try. Be better than us.

Thanks user i think it's just I see myself when I had terrible cystic acne, I have no active spots now, just scars. Should I ask for her number first or ask her out first?

Yeah,Wanna hear a story?
I got a huge scar on the back of my head,like maybe a radius of 3 Cm,so I have to have long hair to hide it,but I hate long hair so I got a fucking mini-mullet
Considering I look like an arab person who is 1.62 cm and kind of fat, if I liked anybody I would go and ask them out,SO WHAT IF THEY WILL TURN ME DOWN?

Anyone else lifting their feels away?

I have rope but I'm scared.

But muh spaghetti will fall eventually

Tbh m8 I'm so depressed, much more rejection and I'll livestream me drinking bleach

We all fall. That is why we scoop it back up and reheat.

Lol wut

Why are you depressed?

But how can I like someone else when I don't like myself?

We cook another spaghetti.

So,you don't like her?
If you want to go out with her just because it looks like she's into you so don't.
You won't last.

General self esteem issues and I have 1 friend who is a 58 year old alcoholic/drug addict. No friends at school or work. I can barely look at myself in the mirror. Didn't get into the college I wanted too, now I'm stuck at a shitty state school with no scholarships. I have to lie to my parents when they ask about friends. Sometimes I just go out and drive around and say I'm with friends so they'll feel better.

me too user

I do but I wouldn't want someone else to be with me. It wouldn't be fair to them

Mate,we can be your friends.
You know,if you need any.

Thanks user y-y-you too

Thanks. I fell in love with Marin, it still hurt that we could never be together

I eat me feels away. And then I lift & run

>>I constantly avoid mirrors because I fucking hate the way my scars look
Bro I have horrible self-harm scars on my wrists/arms/shoulders/chest and I still do ok. For some girls it'll be a dealbreaker but there are honestly people out there who dont care about that stuff.

My ex girlfriend of 2 years said she wanted to marry me all the time, recently broke up with me b/c she didn't feel as strongly as me. Been about 2 months. She usually texts me once every week or 2. Sometimes more sometimes less. Haven't been able to recreate what we had with someone else. Going on a date tonight with this chick at the bar but I don't feel anything for her. At least she wants to fuck though. I really loved that girl.

MAAAAAAAAAAN
Stop the bullshit.
I was exactly like you,kind of still am sometimes.
I got someone I like,someone I love now,We spent time together and she told me alot of good things about myself and I just couldn't believe them.
She hated it.
We can't be together because of something else,and that's kind of killing me,but you can be with who you like.
Just know that if she'll agree,
You could create a meaningful beautiful relationship of understanding eachother.
Don't screw your chance just because how you see yourself.
Let her see you too.

Could you show them to us, user? I'm really curious as to how bad you got.

Something similar is happening to me. Good luck user ! Dont fuck it up !

But on your face m8? That's pretty hard to reconcile. Not that yours aren't bad, but you can at least cover them up with clothes. I'm not a mudslime so I can't wear a burka unfortunately

Sure.

Other arm

Yup, OP from last night.

Go for her number, talk a bit with her.

Give it a couple of weeks and when you are sure it's the moment, do it.

Try to find the best moment to bring it up if possible

Thanks user this really helped. It's just hard to accept

How long were you cutting yourself ?

That's pretty rough. Have a few too but I did my best holding back and not cutting deep or that much.
Did you have something going really badly for you in life?

Why do you hate yourself enough to do this?

i have a gf
mainly as n experiment if i would feel anything... nothing except that im an asshole

not so long ago someone else asked her out .. she said no bcause she loves me and shit
she is wounderfull but my mind says to let her go for someone who could feel love

No problem mate.

About a year I guess. Started fairly low-key and got more and more into it until I had to be rushed to hospital and stitched up. Stopped after that.

Thanks user, should I just randomly ask for it, or wait for the right time in the conversation? Like last time we talked, she gave me the number of her boss (long story), I bitched out, but it would've been the perfect time to ask

Why do you think you can't feel love?
Sometime clearing your mind helps getting out real emotions.
I thought I couldn't feel anything to anyone for around 5 years,and then I met someone who changed it completely.

I dont anymore
I had some severe drug and alcohol issues and my life fell apart. Ended up with all my friends hating me and doing heroin and meth with virtual strangers. I've been diagnosed with BPD and on good meds and in therapy now. Things are better. Not perfect by any means, but improving every month, and I've been sober for 6 months.

That's good to hear. Well done, man.

I don't think I'm worthless I just can't find what I'm worth I don't want to try I just turn all opportunities down I decided that it's better if I don't find a partner in this life but no matter how content I am there is always that thought of what if

>No job, no ambitions
>no opportunities
>no friends
>still live with parents when people my age are moving out or going to college
>never had a girlfriend, much less a hug
>No motivation to get up in the morning
>No enjoyment out of what made me happy once
>No enjoyment out of anything, I've tried countless hobbies and activities but gave up on all of them

I haven't lived very long, but I'm still trying to figure out where I went wrong. How do you start to change youself and find motivation Sup Forums?

Thanks user. I try and tell people they should never give up on life or themselves. It's rare that someone is fucked up beyond repair. Also I'm getting ripped for the first time in my life which is an awesome distraction.

i have massive trust issues
all my gfs cheatet on me so far
i once told myself to never love again over and over again and at this point i believe

You don't.....The best option is suicide. I'm thinking about buying a gun and shooting myself but I'm not sure if it is sufficient. Life has so many turns,ups, and downs but a lot of those routes are permanent.

I'm not even sure if you're trolling.

I love you

Lift and get swole motherfucker. It's fun, it's takes up a lot of time and energy, plus it's awesome getting big.

I don't want to kill myself yet honestly. I still have some foolish sense of hope that I'll meet her again one day and use that opportunity to love her. I known it'll never happen, but I still wonder.

Dude please just go for it. It could end really well, dont sabotage yourself

Did your current one cheat on you?
With my life,I don't think I can help with your perspective,because my life was good,
But,if you really think she's great,maybe you need to work on yourself in a way that will give her a blank page.
Like meditation or something,just before you go to sleep try and think about what she does that makes you happy,what she does that make you feel good,if you think that by loving her you can feel alive.
Maybe that will help.

Right time is better, but don't let the chance go, if there is even small chance of a conversation going down that road, try to push it. If you are intelligent you can create that right time yourself

Don't waste time waiting. You will end up like me.

Who's "Her"

thank you user
its my first time posting in a feels thread and it will not be the last