S/fur

s/fur

I guess so. I'm just so used to not being able to do the things I want, then the rare occasion when I finally do, it isn't nearly as enjoyable as I'd hoped.

Hey dude. What's up?

Guess, like with most everything you need to find a reason to keep on going with it. Or y'know, be an autistic, routine-repeating robot like me.

Either one works.

Heh, I guess. But it seems that severe depression does a good job at making me not enjoy the things I've wanted for so long, so I just quit before I start.

Something really neat I noticed on the last thread. This character here: is designed after...

Whaddup fam. Nm on my end, just woke up thinking about having "breakfast"

Nothing here either. I don't feel *quite* as terrible as I usually do, so that's something, I guess.

Misread you as having fenced. No idea where that came from.

You're successful enough to still be here. Breathing and sleeping are hard. You're at least good enough to be here, and conscious.

I want to boop her nose.

Successful at what? I sure can't think of anything. Hell, I'm not even successful at dying.

Well hey, that's good.

I'll boop your nose.

I guess so.

Don't boop my nose.

holy shit that's a hot kitty.

Also If you're bad at dying, you are good at living. And breathing. And you can read, and probably have all of your limbs.

Which are all harder to have or do than you think.

Why. Boopin noses is fun.

Depression is aweful and ugly, and, I dont know exactly how you rate success but, y'know, in a thread like a couple weeks ago or so you succeeded in talking me into nutting up and actually ask my crush out.

So yeah, you succeeded in bringing something good into my life. For which, i thank you.

/r/ing horse

I boop who I want to, when and where I please. I'm a serial boopist.

I guess. I'm pretty good at hating myself and staying depressed it seems.

You're welcome. It's the least I could do. I'm just glad I actually helped someone for once because I almost always fuck things up and make them worse when I try to help. So I'm glad I could help you.

Boop her nose instead. I know I want too.

We can boop when we want to. We can leave your friends behind.

horse pls

Honestly, you're here, and you seem to have enough willpower to still be here. I've known people who haven;t had that much will to be able to make it so long. Whether you think you have it, or not.

We are now the men without pants.

Y

I am exclusively attracted to horses.
Thanks, saved

>Men without pants
That is fine

Boop her nose not mine.

I don't consider it willpower. The lack thereof if anything. I stay here from when I wake up to when I go to sleep, and don't even attempt do anything productive. I don't even enjoy posting that much honestly, it just gives me something to do. The only reason I'm still here is because I've been doing it for so long, and I don't like changing up my routine. But I guess I do like talking to you guys.

You helped bring something good into my life, and you've kept me company in these threads through some pretty rough days. You're a friend, a pretty good one too as far as im concerned.

'Cause your friends don't boop and if they don't boop well they're no friends of mine.

Thanks. I'm happy to be your friend, and to help you.

But I like foxes better.

You could be actively hurting yourself. Instead you come here to be part of an arguably positive community, and post quality content. And it can be fun to talk to you too.

S A F E T Y B O O P

>TFW we about to get 404'd

>You could be actively hurting yourself.
Who's to say I don't?

>And it can be fun to talk to you too.
I guess so. I don't see how because I only end up talking about myself and my rather insignificant problems, but if people enjoy that then whatever.

thanks but I already had that

We can boop when we want to
The night is young, and so am I
And we can boop real neat, from our hats to our feet
And surprise 'em with the victory boop

Foxes you say?

>who's to say I don't
Not enough to be gone. Stick around a while. You might just make a friend.

I can dig it.

Normal s/fur thread. Nothing suspicious here.