Sheddy?

Sheddy?

What?

>banjo music starts playing
Not my sweet virgin ass

10/10best thread.

Yeah, shed here, what do you want?

What you got in there that's good to eat?

The last thread got deleted, so

>If its cozy inside than its a 10/10
>if its a crack den its a countmein/crack

Yeah, threads stop taking your bumps if you're the only person posting. If you people wanted his story you have to post so the thread doesn't crash.

"Y'all stay out'a muh shed!"

No, don't worry, it's a nice "shed"

Oh, and I say "shed" in quotation marks because this place was a lot more than a fucking shed, the place was practically aone room house, we just kept calling it the Shed as a joke. Fully weather tight, insulated, hardwood flooring, modern airtight windows, even some solar panels and a battery bank to provide limited electricity, mostly for lights. We moved a couch and some chairs out there, a table and a desk, got some big area rugs for the floor, installed some sturdy secondhand cabinets.

It's funny how 80% of the people here have no idea what's going on.

That is funny. You should go on tour.

Wait did i miss part 3? FFS

Hey, if that's what you think is best.

We all got so into P1 again that we forgot to bump to keep it going.

Part 3 never got posted. Shed started a thread and no one showed.

fucking hell shit, I WANT MY SHEDANON BACK

I was looking forward to part 3

Oh, I'm here. Just not posting right now.

Hey Shed, you should probably wait a few more hours before doing it again considering the time that it ocurred last night.

So...is Shed user Ded user or...?
And if he's gonna do it later, what time?

I might not post part three tonight. Wasn't much of a turnout in the thread where I tried posting, to the point where it 404'd, so I figure there isn't much demand.

Mutoolz bin Inder

So tomorrow then? Damn.
Well, I suppose something this good is worth waiting for.
So what, around 6, or late?

Just try again in a few hours. I'd be willing to bet most of the people waiting for Part 3 just aren't lurking right now because they expect you to post it later in the night.

stop being tsundere

I want to believe

What's Sup Forums hiding in the shed

During last night's thread I told people when I'd start posting. I'll probably give it another shot in a couple hours, and depending on the turnout I'll decide whether or not to post then.

This, been waiting for this shit all day shed boy

We gone do this and we gone do it right bic boi

Incest, mostly. Specifically Shedanon and his sisters.

Dubbin

The best Wincest of 2016

Dubs again care to elaborate?

That or this on 10 acres is all I would ever need.

I really, really good writer who fucks his sisters. He's a bit of a diva though.

So this guy who came to be known as Shed or Shedanon, shedfag, etc, started posting a story three or four days ago about how he ended up having sex with his sisters, but it wasn't just your typical wincest story because this guy was really fucking good at writing. We maxed a thread on his story alone. His last post of the night had like 20 responses.

Part one of his stuff.

part two

We maxed out two threads by the end of it

>> Dropbox guy

Underrated

Supposedly part 3 is called
Shed Story Part Three: Revenge of the Sith.

kek

OH SHIT. HE"S GETTING BITTER!!! I've seen this before, when an author gets bitter like this they rewrite the end of their story to end with walking the dinosaur.

There's demand a plenty.

Seriously, we ALL want it, like, You know its popular when people make memes out of it

He already told us what part 3 is here's the start

That wasn't me. There's a real part 3 coming, don't worry.

i know but it's still funny