Need a good short anime. Preferably upbeat but not required. Already watched one punch man, devil is a part timer...

Need a good short anime. Preferably upbeat but not required. Already watched one punch man, devil is a part timer, and elfen leid

Owari no Seraph

watch tokyo ghoul RE

What's it about?

Already did.

Young orphans entire adopted family gets murdered by postapocalyptic vampires, so he trains for and joins an elite section of the Army dedicated to using powerful cursed weapons to kill vampires.

How about stop being a cringy weeaboo faggot and go outside for once?

That sounds BADA$$

I do. But I'm in the hospital due to a drunk driver. Im gonna be here for 2-3 weeks and want some enternment

Its pretty good story wise and very well executed. I just finished the first season and am ready for the final one.

Sorry man.

Drunk drivers should be executed.

space dandy, it's a pretty funny spoof of 50's sci-fi shows.

Barakamon is the only anime you need.

gay vampires

I agree, and chekd

Deadman Wonderland. Not upbeat, but damn good.

Thread dead. Thanks

Boku no Hero Academia
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

What is it about

Forgot to mention they aren't really upbeat but they do have some nice parts in each, also if you need a website to watch from I'd recommend kissanime

The first one is about a society where it has become the norm for people to have a super power so their are now professional heroes and villains, the story focuses on one kid who doesn't have powers which is very rare and wants to be a super hero more than most. I don't want to spoil anything but it gets really good.
The second one:
When tragedy is about to strike, Satoru Fujinuma finds himself sent back several minutes before the accident occurs. The detached, 29-year-old manga artist has taken advantage of this powerful yet mysterious phenomenon, which he calls "Revival," to save many lives.

However, when he is wrongfully accused of murdering someone close to him, Satoru is sent back to the past once again, but this time to 1988, 18 years in the past. Soon, he realizes that the murder may be connected to the abduction and killing of one of his classmates, the solitary and mysterious Kayo Hinazuki, that took place when he was a child. This is his chance to make things right.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi follows Satoru in his mission to uncover what truly transpired 18 years ago and prevent the death of his classmate while protecting those he cares about in the present.

The last one:
As the world is in the middle of an industrial revolution, a monster appears that cannot be defeated unless its heart, which is protected by a layer of iron, is pierced. By infecting humans with its bite, the monster can create aggressive and undead creatures known as Kabane. On the island Hinomoto, located in the far east, people have built stations to shelter themselves from these creatures. People access the station, as well as transport wares between them, with the help of a locomotive running on steam, called Hayajiro. Ikoma, a boy who lives in the Aragane station and helps to build Hayajiro, creates his own weapon called Tsuranukizutsu in order to defeat the creatures. One day, as he waits for an opportunity to use his weapon, he meets a girl named Mumei, who is excused from the mandatory Kabane inspection. During the night, Ikuma meets Mumei again as he sees Hayajiro going out of control. The staff on the locomotive has turned into the creatures. The station, now under attack by Kabane, is the opportunity Ikoma has been looking for.

Thank you very much, will screen cap and watch all.

Tropical kiss