Wich should be the capital of South America?

Wich should be the capital of South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

oglobo.globo.com/rio/um-novo-lar-populacao-do-rio-tem-153-de-migrantes-12375363
youtube.com/watch?v=8YOcOBL8KTs
youtube.com/watch?v=4hxtV7Z1dVY
mapadaviolencia.org.br/
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB_per_capita
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB
youtube.com/watch?v=IPENGb-FG5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The falklands

Your mother's arse it's big enough for everyone to get in

RIO
I
O

whats brasilia wtf

Rio de Janegro is Managua tier with nice beaches

This. San Paulo is so expensive, i went another NYC i'd never known

Didn't know Managua was so good.

Sao paulo

Hahah, no.

Come back when your state is not the shithole of this country.

none
fuck off commie

This is a good meme. Congratulations.

BsAs

Everyone despises your state, that's a good enough meme for me :^)))))

Buenos Aires or Bogotá

I've been to Rio
It's a complete shithole, I would compare it to some eastern european warzones I've visited but those were infinitely better than Rio.

i don't need to go to Rio to know it's shit
sometimes you just have to listen to the locals

Fuck off carcamano, back to your polenta.
Nice one guarani.
It's called butthurt.

My polenta could probably feed an averge Rio family of 6 negroes and a tranny

Good, now back to eating it before your mommy gets angry.

She's very happy that she doesn't live in Rio
How about yours tho? Is she keeping your favela clean?

capital of South America... all the capitals are too different and many are shit, it would be better build a big city in the middle and put money in it, try to make it perfect.

In Rio they don't know what "clean" is supposed to mean

Ofc she is happy, she couldn't bear being away from her little boy who won't leave home until late 30's. Fucking carcamanos man, lmao.

It's common around the world being butthurt regarding the Capital of the country, but Rio is no longer Capital, no need to be butthurt friendo. Where do you live?

You going to sleep on the cardboard box on the other side of the street doesn't really count as "moving out" in places outside of Rio you know?

Surely staying in your mommy's home until 30's counts as being a liitle mommy boy. No wonder you had your ass beaten so many times during wars. When will carcamanos learn?

Probably at the same time when soap is introduced in Rio

You'd get a nightmare like Brasília if you did that.

Kek carcamano, I bet even hobos in Rio take more baths than your kind. Now shoo shoo dog, back to your mafiosi friends, you aren't welcome here.

This. I blame butthurt non-carioca Brazilians tho. Rio was a fine capital.

It rains everyday in the jungle doesn't it? Hey maybe you're right

ha!
i don't think so, fluminense.

>Taking one bath everyday is more than what carcamanos do
Lmao giuseppe, did you take your weekly shower in 2017 already?

I'm calling your mafiosi momma now. She won't like to know her little boy still stink of last year polenta.

We don't have several diseases hit us as soon as we open the door, so we don't require daily disinfection

In 2015 the most visited city was Lima

So why not Lima

>admiting he still stink of last year polenta
Carcamanos man...

Cusco.

Did you get your daily dysentery shot already?

it is not a meme.
if we put in a balance; Lixo de Janeiro is a really bad city to live in.
i've visited it; a dirty, violent cesspool full of arrogant, stupid people. the beauty of nature is spoiled by this.
i'd rather live in where i am; the inner country, small towns.

You not only were outsmarted by me in every post, but you also managed to btfo yourself without my help. No carcamano, I don't need to take a dysentery shot, you however need to take a shower before your stink manages to bother your momma (who will take care of you until you reach 40?) and the other criminals (aka italians/carcamanos) around you.
It's okay, provincial backward rednecks are always butthurt about the capital. Nice one caipira.

I know you're having le fun xDDDD but regardless of any meme you spout out here he will still be living in a country that's superior to yours in every way. Regardless of any "banter" and comebacks an apezilian can possibly come up with, he will still have basic sanitation. And overall a decent quality of life and decent purchasing power, with access to real products, not crap from China. Whether you live in an upper middle class neighborhood in Rio or not, it still is Rio. And in the end he's better off than you.

Just letting you know. But you can keep acting like a fool, it's not like a expect a literal monkey to take anything seriously.

Machu Picchu

How was I outsmarted? I don't live with my parents as you project, I keep myself clean and well groomed. The only one outsmarted here is you, for still living in Rio.

You have to go back carcamano. Letting your kind in was the beginning of the real downfall of Brazil.

FPBP

ITT: shitskins fighting for the worst shithole.

Maybe you do m8, that doesn't apply for the rest of your kind filthy carcamano. Even you admitted your lack of hygiene mafiosi.

i don't problem with my capital; Belo Horizonte. i'm just stating a fact about the city of Rio. i've been to many capital; none was so bad as Rio.

Caynne sounds more safer than whole S-America

sau paulow

You know it's true m8, if you are literally so triggered by my posts, well, you have to go back to wherever place your carcamano family came from.

i'm on my cell.
what the hell of flag is that?

Lmao caipira, Belo Horizonte is far more dangerous than Rio by a big margin, what are you talking about. Fuck off mineiro, you know damn well your people flood Rio looking for work.

turkish

Lima

Lima is fucking horrible what are you even talking about.

Bsas obv.

Buenos Aires or Montevideo

>has a port
>access to rivers that go to the rest of the continent
>not so many niggers
>not vulnerable to natural disasters

What do I know it's true? I'm not the Italian you're discussing with, I'm not getting triggered over your shitposts either.

I don't know why some people can't accept they live in a bad place. I mean, go to any decent 1st world country and you'll get to see what quality of life is and much you lack it in Rio.

>South American capital in Argentina
Never. Over my dead body.

Jonestown

Son, I don't know who do you think you are talking to, but m8, I've traveled to quite a lot of places and I wouldn't change the life I have in Rio for anything. You know I do understand that people who aren't cariocas or haven't lived here don't grasp why this city is marvelous, but it's okay m8, keep believing whatever you want to, I'm done trying to educate caipiras.

kek
quite the opposite, fluminense.
the amount of cariocas living among us is so damn high; every office i work there are at least two of them.
your accent is terrible.
also, BH > RJ; period. BH is by far more tranquil.

>he thinks having a port in the capital is good

thks.
so, a roach then? better ignore it.

yup

Anywhere where there's a lot of people, so if they mess up, politicians get lead. Simple as that.

Motherfuckers work in the middle of nowhere, so they're safe while they rob.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MONKEY!
NOBODY LIKES YOU AND I'M NOT TURKISH, ILLITERATE MONKEYS.

>quite the opposite
What kind of meme is this? Lmao
oglobo.globo.com/rio/um-novo-lar-populacao-do-rio-tem-153-de-migrantes-12375363
Mineiros are the biggest non-fluminense community in Rio. Your anecdotal evidence proves nothing, Rio is far more wealthy than Minas it has always been this way.

Where did you travel to? Some shitholes in Africa? Only that would be actually worse than the hellhole called Rio de Janigger.

You prefer Rio either because you have really low standards or because you're an extremely degenerated baboon who despises actual civilization. Drugs and sex must be everything you've got, that's all Rio has to offer. Kinda sad desu.

And I know you call 'caipira' anyone who lives outside of your cesspool but I'm no caipira, I live in Sao Paulo. The Jardins, to be more exact. I know what quality life is, of course, it's not as good as living in Europe, but still, it's better than the shitty place you live in

Caracas

roach, pls.

Lmao fucking carcamano is really really fucking triggered.
>I live in São Paulo
>I know what quality life is
The funniest thing is that not even you caipiras can stand your own city, every time there is a holiday everybody just flee to anywhere outside of it. You know this is true, who wants to spend their free time in fucking São Paulo and indulge in its """""""""quality life"""""""""""? Nobody who is able to avoid it. Lmao, fuck off caipira, back to your polenta.

GREAT CITY!
youtube.com/watch?v=8YOcOBL8KTs

Btw, before I forget, i can call you matuto if you want to, maybe it is less offensive.

Buenos Aries
Or perhaps Cusco if you're being memey

São Paulo and Rio in such low positions, source of this bullshit.
and Minas nowadays is second state that more receives immigrants, loosing only to SP.
our wealth is alike, not that different; but yeah yours is higher.

Cayenne

youtube.com/watch?v=4hxtV7Z1dVY

>every time there is a holiday everybody just flee to anywhere outside of it
Yes, there are better places to have fun. So what? People don't live only for fun, there are more important things in life than leisure time. Work, for example. Sao Paulo was built mainly for work, a concept unknown to uncivilized cariocas such as yourself.

Also, I think it's funny how you put quality of life between several quotation marks. It shows how you set your priorities. For you, having fun at night is more important than HDI. Kek. If only you knew how much you're gonna regret your current life style in the future.

Now, before I go: People despise your state because it sums up everything wrong with the country, at the same time that it's the most known brazilian state. Your people embarrass both themselves and anyone else. There's no glory in that. Only shame. Eternal shame on you, carioca vagabundo.

Now go on, post those funny memes to show i'm wrung xDDDDD))))))

mapadaviolencia.org.br/
And the wealth gap between Rio and Minas is very wide m8, far from being alike.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB_per_capita

I put on quotation marks because São Paulo is a hideous place to live, It's nice you mentioning HDI (and in this it is included wealth too and surprise, even for "vagabundos" like cariocas, the difference to São Paulo is minimal) when Rio and São Paulo have about the same stats, while cariocas don't flee their city when opportunity arises, go on thinking you have a quality life while living in such a poluted cesspool. You can tell when you are arriving in São Paulo because there is a constant smog cloud above it at all times. I don't need to post funny memes, I have a better quality of life than you, simple as that.

i meant the overall PIB, m8.

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB

Santiago, Chili.
If we're going to have a capital, let's at least have a developed and pretty-to-see capital we can be proud of.

Minas is far more populous and big than Rio and still behind, it will get there tho. I have nothing against mineiros, my ex-gf was one, my godfather is one, half my family are married to them, etc. You are good people, I hope Minas will succeed.

brasilia was built in the wrong time and with the wrong people

That's all true and I didn't even enter the merits of artistic contributions.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPENGb-FG5E

It should be the city with the best HDI

A new Capital city should be built in Paraguay. Using an existing overcrowded city filled with poor people is a bad idea.

BA

Logroño

anything that's not in Argentina.

I don't want any you niggers here.

Cartagena

Why Paraguay, bro?

It's in the middle and it's a small nice country.