Alright Sup Forums I'm trying to get into hip hop. Who are your favorites? I love tech nine right now...

Alright Sup Forums I'm trying to get into hip hop. Who are your favorites? I love tech nine right now. Looking for anything like him, or just other hard rappers. Best of rap music thread here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjBsNgF8634
youtube.com/watch?v=odps8V-aBwk
youtube.com/watch?v=vr2jSR_ML9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

school boy q's newest album
dope dealer is goat

Midnight Marauders

MF DOOM - Born Like This

Not really Rap per say, but its hip hop.

Danger Doom - The Mouse and the Mask

Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

Bone thugs n harmony is kinda similar to tech but its more classic than what you're use to
>don't know about their latest work though

Just YouTube a song called "mraz" then profit

Immortal Technique. hes not like Tech, but hes good.

This , if you like fast rappers flatbush zombies is your go to

Joey Badass
Travis Scott
2 Chainz
ASAP Mob

Little Simz - Dead Body is also pretty dope, havent heard anything else with her though

knowmads is pretty underground but they are good.
youtube.com/watch?v=DjBsNgF8634

Atmosphere
Living Legends
Jedi Mind Tricks
Gang Starr
Cool Keith

Hopsin is pretty good if you like cringing lyrics but insane flows. Tyler the creator's cherry bomb sucks ass but wolf and goblin are good. Kendrick is good as long as you don't take his style seriously. 2014 forest hills drive by jcole is dope. idk really find your style.

Just don't go to that faggot autotune shit.

Hopsin is like technine he has done a few spngs with him before

A tribe called quest

If you are just starting to get into it though, why not try Kanye West - 808's or Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon

Theres also the classic stuff like 2Pac, biggie, Cypress Hill etc

What Happened - Dope D.o.D

for you i would say busta rhymes

Just stick with the Nina. Ain't nobody else like him and he's got a million songs. If I'd have to recommend somebody id say El-P. Start with "I'll sleep when you're dead". Work from there.

Try not to rape the replay button on this one

ill bill some real shit
Lil dicky some funny shit
Both sick

always thought Tech N9ne had arguably the worst production for an artist of his caliber. His beats are terrible.

He is the best live hip-hop show I ever seen besides Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg

this man is correct. You would like Busta. Try his old albums and move from there

Also maybe check out some hip-hop from Jungle MC's. They got the fast-rap thing down
youtube.com/watch?v=odps8V-aBwk

impossible not to like
Also
>pic related

mah nigga WC aka Dub-c
youtube.com/watch?v=vr2jSR_ML9s

Don't really listen to hip hop anymore, as I have moved on to classical. But I remember this being cool

Tech N9ne did awesome, despite his production. Best live show in terms of hip hop... I agree.

Also WC is underrated af. Guilty by affiliation was fucking awesome.

checking my own dubs

Cage is a good way to go

Tech is independent... that would probably explain the poor(ish) beats. But they aren't bad. They used to be drum and bass beats... they're unorthodox I guess. I love Tech. I've been with him since 2001. You do have a point though.

>I'm trying to get into hip hop

dafuq you mean trying?

Stay away from hip hop. Nothing but niggers and you see the trouble they cause.

Try absoul. I liked his first studio album and bumped to his second.