Sup Forums post ur top pokemon from GO

Sup Forums post ur top pokemon from GO

Forgot to fix it >.

faggot

Saw a successful thread yesterday so there's bound to more who actually play

Where did you get those? Like will I get those eventually by just waiting with incense? Or should I go to the mall or some shit?

You just have to walk... a lot. I live in the suburbs, I literally spent 75% of yesterday and today just walking around the sidewalk. Harvest them and turn the duplicates into candies. With the candies u can evolve them like eevee to flareon and it's combat points will sky rocket

Trainer lvl?

So. Many. Fucking. Drowsies.

Just got to lv 10 :D

Im lvl 15

Just started yesterday, just hit level 6 and my highest pokemon is a level 230 something raticate

QUICK QUESTION, ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE

Lets say I have a level 50 charmander

and a level 80 Rattata

Clearly, Charmander is the better pokemon. But is it a better idea to spend more stardust on Rattata because you have more chance to get rattata candies, and just skyrocket rattata up to level 400, or smarter to try and get charmander up there?

And I wanna be the very best...

Neither. They are both garbage, just catch better ones and evolve those.

I've literally had the game a day (Britfag), do you get higher CP in pokemon the higher your level?

guys, when i get a pidgy at a lower trainer level, is the max cp lower than one that i catch now? or will the one i caught before continue to grow with me

You can find higher level ones but you will still find trash.

I don't understand how to play this game. I picked bulbasaur and now i just see a map with nothing on it.

anyone caught mew or mewtwo?

The higher your trainer level, the higher cp pokemon you can find. They get harder to catch as the cp goes up. And a higher trainer level does not nessicarily mean you will find good ones, you can still find a lot of trash, but catch everything for stardust anyway.

Step 1: Leave your house.

Get off your fat lazy ass amd GO!

start walking around. When you see little leaves on the map, a pokemon is nearby. When your phone buzzes and a pokemon appears on your screen, click it and throw a pokeball at it. Ta da.

Wow that is fucking GAY. I'm not going in my neighbors yards and walking miles for this shit. Uninstalling.

Clifable is satan

No one has been lucky enough i guess

found the basement dweller.

You wouldnt have to. I caught a venomoth in my neighbors house across the street from my room.

What happens when little Johnny sees a pikachu in the middle of I95 and runs out to catch it?

Only 150 are in right now, no mew.

I'm just a scrub

Fake; Legendaries don't exist yet.

click that little clock, bottom right

select "by CP"

that shows your best pokemon first

Oh. Here's the new one.

2h of gameplay

I started it today, trainer lvl 5, soon 6

nice pokemonz

need a name for my 666 flareon

Trainer level 15 and im not playing competitively