Shed Wincest Thread Part 3: actual updates edition

Shed Wincest Thread Part 3: actual updates edition.

Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/cxv7hjnawvgjwn3/AABtXaP1vJv3i-k92XxW_9FXa?dl=0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsejp1b1rw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First off, parts one and two for those who don't have them.

and part 2.

If anyone's lurking, sound off so I know I'm not posting to an empty room here.

BUMPZILLA

lurker here

Lurking for images

Shed Story Part Three: Revenge of the Sith.

>Be me.
>Be 15.
>Life was pretty fucking great.
>I was well fed, I was happy, and perhaps most importantly I had two beautiful sisters who loved me as much as I loved them.
>Oh and also ALL THE SEX!!!
>As it turned out, in terms of libido I was also the middle child; Karen was generally satisfied with sex once ever two or three days, sometimes longer, whereas Alice wanted sex LITERALLY ALL THE TIME.
>I'm talking like two or three times a day, usually once in the morning when I finished with chores, once or twice during the afternoon, and again at night.
>It got to the point where about half the time I wasn't even really having sex with her, I'd just eat her out or finger her to get her off.
>The girls and I quickly realized that spending the night together was a glorious, beautiful feeling, so one day Alice put on her best pouty face and whined to dad, It wasn't fair that I got to sleep in the Shed and she and Karen didn't!
>Dad checked to see what I thought about it, and after I okayed it Alice started sleeping in the shed with me a couple times a week, and about once a week, usually on a friday or saturday night, the three of us would have a bonfire in the fire pit outside the shed followed by a "sleep over"
>These were the days I really looked forward to, because those were the only times Karen and I got to sleep together.
>Even though I had more sex with Alice than Karen, I felt like my relationship with Alice hadn't changed much.
>Sure, we were having lots of sex, but she still treated me the same; she was still my little sister, she still wanted to spend time with me in roughly the same ways and times as she used to, now there was just the added fun of sex.
>Things between Karen and I had changed in a subtle but not inconsiderable manner.

>Karen had always been an authority figure to Alice and I, but after we started having sex she treated me less like a beloved younger brother and more like an equal.
>She'd still offer comfort, advice, and criticism like she always had, she didn't try to order me around anymore.
>It used to be when we fought it was for something she didn't approve of me doing, when she believed my judgement was flawed, but after things changed, she generally got mad at me for a lack of honesty rather than any misconduct.
>She suddenly expected me to be honest with her at all times, and to tell her things we'd never shared.
>If I had a problem, if I knew about something she should be told, she fully expected me to open up and be honest about it, which caused a bit of friction between us.
>I'd always been a generally self reliant type, but now Karen expected me to tell her whenever anything was bothering me, and she'd actually become noticably angry if I didn't take care of myself.
>Almost like a girlfriend.
>I also think the way we'd generally have sex also made a difference.
>Whereas my average encounter with Alice was quick, a brief break to 69 while I was working on something, or I'd bend her over and pull down her shorts to fuck her, or she'd just plop down on my lap and shove my hand into her shorts, making love with Karen was almost always something I stopped and specifically devoted time to.
>Most of the time when Karen and I made love we'd take an hour or two to make sure we hit all the bases.
>We'd generally start with just spending time together, going for a walk or just hanging out and talking about the week.
>As we talked we slowly get more physical, building things up until we both felt it was time. From there we'd make out, passionately kissing and enjoying each other's touch until we'd go to my bed and have intimate, loving sex, and if we could we'd spend the night together.

>Sex with Alice was a pleasant distraction, sex with Karen was a full experience.
>I loved Alice.
>I was in love with Karen.
>And Alice started to notice.
>Her reaction was subtle at first, taking my hand to lead me away when she knew Karen was coming and I didn't, or the occasional disparaging comment about Karen when the two of us were alone.
>But things got worse over time.
>Eventually Alice's visits slowed, then stopped.
>She's pretty much avoiding us at this point.
>Karen and I both realized what was happening and knew we had to do something; seeing Alice angry and jealous hurt us, moreso because we knew the two of us were partially responsible.
>The two of us finally get an idea, and one day when Dad and Grandpa are in town, Karen and I put our plan into motion.
>I rushed through the jobs grandpa had left me, hurrying to go see my sisters, but as I walked down the path to the shed, I realized something was wrong.
>The door to the shed was standing open, and Alice was just...
>Standing there.
>I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but the twitch factor of this situation so high it's leaving orbit as I walk up behind Alice.
>Just inside the door I can see some dark red substance all over the rug, what is?
>Did someone spill juice?
>The fuck?
>A cold pit of fear sinks into my stomach as I realize what I'm looking at.
>As I start running towards the Shed, I'm suddenly violently thrown back through the air, flying a good ten feet up and twenty feet back before crashing into the hard ground.
>I almost black out as the wind is knocked out of me, but manage to hold on to consciousness and struggle to my feet.
>"Alice?" I ask weekly, coughing and wheezing from my fall. "What's going on."
>"You've betrayed me," she replies, a menacing note creepign into her voice.
>Betrayed? What?
>As Alice turns around I look into her eyes and see yellow and orange color, burning like fire behind her irises.

>"THE JEDI HAVE BETRAYED ME!!!" she screams, rage quivering in her voice.
>I feel a force lift me into the air again as Alice gestures upward with one half-clenched hand.
>As I lurch into the air I feel my airflow cut off, and I realize that if I don't get out of this, if I don't escape, Alice will kill me.
>And if I do escape, she'll kill others.
>The sith always do.
>I have to blink away tears as I resolve to stop her, but I know what I must do.
>Reaching within myself I summon up reserves from within myself and push outward with the force, breaking her hold.
>As I fall I pull my lightsaber from my side, the brilliant blue blade igniting with an audible hum.
>Twenty feet away from me, Alice's curved red lightsaber does the same.
>The camera pivots to float above and beside us, I'm on the right side of the screen, Alice on the left.
>Our health bars fall into place.
>FIGHT
>Alice opens up with a lightsaber throw, an amatuerish move.
>I brush it aside with a force push and dash forward, delivering a solid uppercut with my saber.
>As I do, I quickly realize this isn't even a fight.
>Alice is shorter than me.
>I have the high ground.
>I launch into a sick 41 hit combo, depleting her health bar with strike after strike until she's too stunned to fight any longer.
>FINISH IT!
>Seeing that her outfit is cut open, revealing her tight Sith pussy, I instantly become erect with the force of a thousand jedi boners.
>With a single grab of her shoulder, a twist and a thrust, I jam my raging forcepenis up her tight little ass.
>The force discharges,
>The dark and light side of the force collide,
>The resulting detonation blasts out, searing over the entire county with it's energy.
>There were no survivors.
>I'm sitting there splattered with cum and blood, naked and holding the shattered handle of my lightsaber.
>I walk the dinosaur right out of there.

I'm laughing man, but where's the real ending?

You wrote a real ending, right?

Heh.

Right?

Yes, of course that's not the real ending.
>Sex with Alice was a pleasant distraction, sex with Karen was a full experience.
>I loved Alice.
>I was in love with Karen.
>And both of them were perfectly fine with that.
>Alice was happy to be my little sister, and Karen seemed to naturally assume the role of girlfriend when we were alone, though the term girlfriend seems somehow inadequate.
>I trusted and loved Karen with a depth and certainty that I haven't felt for any girlfriend, then or since.
>I could probably end the story right here, as this is pretty much the relationship we moved forward with in our lives, and it's more or less held to this day, though I'll go into that more later.
>Now, let's look at what we have here.
>One, we have three siblings.
>Two, those siblings love and trust each other completely.
>Three, both sisters have an sexual relationship with their brother.
>Four, both sisters love each other just as much as they love said brother.
>What a lot of you are wondering/expecting/hoping for is a threesome.

>Be me.
>Be 15, about two weeks after my first night with Karen.
>Alice had just managed to "convince" me to let her "sleep on the couch" in the shed, and had "convinced" Karen to come too.
>I'm betting you can imagine how that worked.
>I'm just getting done loading a bunch of old wood and planks from an old barn we'd torn down onto the back of a trailer.
>Been cutting, sawing, sometimes literally smashing my way through the wood all day, loading it up, and driving it to the county scrapyard.
>Hot, sweaty, tired AS FUCK.
>Decide to leave the last load for tomorrow, I just want to go back to the shed and go to sleep for about twelve hours.
>Walk back to the shed, grab a bucket and clean off with water from the rain barrel.
>I go inside, hard worked muscles now dripping and gleaming with half-washed sweat and water.
>Karen and Alice are sitting on the couch, reading.

>They look up as I come in, and I can't help but enjoy the appreciative glance Karen gives my chest and arms, her blue eyes sparkling.
>I'm right about to ask what they're doing out here so late when I remember.
>Thinking of the long night of sex ahead of me, my only reaction was a lack of interest.
>Yeah. I was that tired.
>I plop down on the couch next to Karen and Alice immediately straddles my lap, grinding against my crotch.
>She pulls me into a brief kiss before watching to see my reaction to her grinding.
>Meh.
>I was so thoroughly depleted that even my penis wasn't all that interested.
>Recognising my fatigue, Karen pulls Alice off me and onto her lap, ignoring the girl's protests.
>"Did you eat yet?" Karen asks me.
>I shake my head.
>With a patient nod, Karen stands up, pulling Alice with her.
>"We'll be back in a little while," she tells me, still ignoring Alice's protests.
>I nod my thanks to Karen as she walks out the door, explaining to Alice that I'm tired and hungry and they can go get me some food
>About two seconds after the door closes, I'm asleep.
>I wake up an unknown time later, probably an hour or so if the sun is anything to judge by.
>My awakening is almost violent, I look up to see Karen and Alice standing there smiling, Karen holding out a plate piled high with food, Alice handing me a beer.
>Upon seeing the food I realize that I'm ravenously hungry and the smell was what had woken me up.
>"Marry me," is the only thanks I can manage before I'm wolfing down the food.
>Karen sits down next to me, the smell of her hair gently washing over me as she cuddles up.
>Alice sits in her lap and after a moment of akward shifting and rebalancing they manage to get into a fairly comfortable position.
>Good food, good beer, and two gorgeous girls.
>Heaven.
>I have all the food shoveled down in maybe ten minutes.
>My stomach is so full that my fatigue comes rushing back and I almost fall asleep right there.

>Alice again approaches me for sex, but again I turn her down, much to her disappointment.
>I'm so tired that I barely notice Karen lean over and whisper something into Alice's ear.
>Whatever she said, it must have been good, because with an evil smile Alice eases herself into Karen's lap, straddling her the way she'd done to m earlier.
>I'm still tired and not especially interested, but I cast a sleepy-eyed glance over at them to lazily note that Alice and Karen are passionately making out.
>Oh, well good, I think as I start drifting off to sleep again.
>Good...
>Wait.
>What?
>Like a bolt of lightning hitting me, realization of what I just saw hits me, and my eyes snap open and I turn to watch them.
>Alice and Karen glance at me out of the corner of their eyes, both giving me a little smirk before gazing into each other's eyes before leaning forward for another slow, deep, intimately loving kiss.
>BONER 30%, 40%, 50, NO, 75%, STILL RISING, SHE CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE SIR!
>I sit there practically paralyzed as I watch my sisters sensually kiss each other, Karen's arms wrapped around Alice's back while Alice's small hands rubbed and groped at Karen's breasts through her shirt.
>BONER 110%
>Karen and Alice, by some unspoken signal or assent, reach up to pull of their shirts at the same time, revealing Alice's budding little breasts and Karen's perfect rack.
>The two of them glance over at me, green and blue eyes piercing me as the girls are silhoutted against the setting sun shining through the window behind them.
>More than anything else in my life, I wish I'd been able to capture that moment with a picture.
>They lean into each other's embrace, lovely chests rubbing against each other as they resumed their impassioned kisses.

Plague user reporting in, will be lurking.

Oh fuck, this legit? Why didn't you start up with a shed meme? That's what I was looking out for.

Oh good.

>At this point I desperately want to get in on this somehow, but I don't know how to insert myself into the situation, so I lose what's left of my clothing and sit back down on the couch, harder than I've ever been in my life.
>Karen and Alice both look over at me and smile.
>"I think it worked!" Karen laughs.
>Alice starts to move off her lap but Karen catches her midway through the act so that she ends up sprawled across the couch with her hips and perky little skirt-clad ass on Karen's lap, and her face in mine.
>"Where do you think you're going?" Karen asks, smirking down at Alice.
>Alice is visibly confused.
>"We aren't done yet," Karen explains, blowing my mind as much as Alice's.
>Karen's hand slides into the waistband of Alice's skirt and pulls it down as Alice and I watch, both dumbfounded but turned on.
>Alice's head collapses into my lap, just beside my cock, half muffling her gasp as Karen's fingers start sliding up and down the rim of her pussy.
>Karen clearly knows what she's doing as she has Alice slick and moaning in a few short minutes, a wicked grin creeping onto her face as she works her little sister closer and closer to an orgasm, picking up speed until she's rythmicly massaging into Alice's wet opening.
>Apparently Alice remembered exactly where her head was, as she propped herself up on her elbows and planted a wet, tongue filled kiss on the head of my rock-hard cock, little quivers and shakes running through her tongue as Karen's continued attentions.
>The blowjob feels fantastic but I can't bring myself to look away from Karen's two fingers quickly sliding in and out of Alice's slit, patiently and rythmically working to finish her off.
>Alice's mouth slips off me as she gasps, her approaching orgasm making it impossible to focus on anything else.
>Seemingly seconds before Alice's orgasm hit her, Karen stopped.

Yeah, don't just lurk, post every now and then or we'll have a repeat of last time I tried to post part 3. We had like 20 people lurking but because none of them were posting the thread 404'd when I'd posted enough that my bumps quit workin

>Both Alice and I protest, but Karen calmly stands up and gestures for Alice to move down towards the other end of the couch.
>Alice starts to complain, but when I think I understand what Karen intends I pick Alice up and move her down to sit at the opposite end of the couch, facing me.
>Karen smiles her thanks and gets on her elbows and knees so that her face is inches away from Alice's pussy and her ass is facing me.
>After a quick glance back to make sure I understand what she's doing, Karen buries her tongue in Alice's little slit.
>I'm standing there watching Alice as Karen eats her out, watching the desperate pleasure on her face, and Karen...
>Karen was bent over in front of me, her ass at the perfect level to be fucked.
>I didn't need any more encouragement than that.
>Stepping forward I line her myself up with her opening and push myself inside, loving the crushing warmth as I slide in.
>Karen's gasp causes a slight lul in her tongue's movements on Alice's pussy, a development Alice apparently found completely unacceptable.
>As I picked up speed and started fucking Karen in earnest Alice slid her fingers into Karen's hair and pushed her back down to keep eating, a job Karen happily resumed.
>None of us lasted long.
>Listening to Alice's increasingly desperate, high pitched cries helped push me over the edge, thrusting rapidly into Karen, blowing my load right as Alice climaxed.
>For the feeling of it I could tell that Karen hadn't finished yet, though Alice and I were happy to help her out.
>I got an arm around her waist and pulled her down into my lap spreading her legs and sinking my fingers into her pussy as Alice kneeled down in front of her.
>Between my fingers massaging her breasts and pussy, and Alice's tongue lapping affectionately on her, Karen climaxed soon after.

>I pulled Karen down so she'd be sitting on my right side, her arms coming to rest around my neck and shoulders. Alice sat in between us, half on my lap, half on Karen's.
>The three of us sat there in the post-orgasm glow, love and euphoria murdering the next ten minutes or so as we just basked in it.
>The silence was only broken when Alice sat up, looked at us.
"Let's do that again!"

End Part 3

>I pulled Karen down so she'd be sitting on my right side, her arms coming to rest around my neck and shoulders. Alice sat in between us, half on my lap, half on Karen's.
>The three of us sat there in the post-orgasm glow, love and euphoria murdering the next ten minutes or so as we just basked in it.
>The silence was only broken when Alice sat up, looked at us.
>"Let's do that again!"

End Part 3

lurked as fuck

can we habe screencap b0ss?

That it?

Well I'm capping this shit, so I won't be posting much. But other lurkers, keep this shit alive.

Yes and no. It occurred to me that beyond the first time I was with each other them, the really notable greentext-worthy stories aren't quite so obvious. I kinda figured the way I'd do things now is give people a list of specific events that happened with my sisters and I, and then people could vote for which ones they want to actually see greentexted.

bamp

is that the aforementioned shed or something? (in the pic)

AAAAAND flacid

Meme user back from yesterday. I think I forgot to post this one.

Glad to see Shed decided to deliver tonight.

dropbox guy here just finished reading now i'm gonna start screencapping cus i kinda got confused when trying to cap while reading

No, it's just some shed that people found on google. Like I said in the story, my "shed" was more of a small house than some dingy little shed.
see

Make sure to cap the Star Wars parts. They're legit, 100% canonical or shed was lying to us.

Here's the template again if anybody cares.

No, cannon order is
As the author of a startwars related anything, I reserve the right to manipulate past cannon to whatever extent I chose.

Wtf? Is that happening to anybody else?

It's beautiful user.

This one took no time at all.

Now to actually read them all.

Could we also get a version that has the starwars bits edited out when you get a chance, based user?

Before I expand it, it's the wrong pic.

dropbox guy here got everything capped and saved link below also attached is the template

> dropbox.com/sh/cxv7hjnawvgjwn3/AABtXaP1vJv3i-k92XxW_9FXa?dl=0

I haven't even fucking read it yet, I just capped them, so the answer is maybe.

thanks m80

also anyone wanna be so kind as to crop them all for me? all i got were raw caps of my entire screen

lurking

Done.

MSPaint is your friend.

I have so many questions.

This is probably my last shed user meme. :( if y'all want, I can post the others from yesterday.

I'm not sure you understand how memes work...

Shed, do we actually get this list, or?????

>Dresden Files
>Allstar Superman

>What a lot of you are wondering/expecting/hoping for is a threesome.

Anything's a meme if you make it a meme.

(Except millhouse.)

Reminded me of this somehow.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsejp1b1rw0

I just came. This whole story has been just...omg amazing. I have cum at least 10 times reading it so far, the first time i didn't even have to do anything, i just came without even jerking it. 100/10.

i have an immunity to most stories unfortunately so even though this was a great story i never even got hard :/

that is lovely

I think shed might have died. We never got to learn which meme was his favorite. My money's on the sistine chapel one.

You read the whole thing?

I already answered that question, twice.

You're right though, about my favorite.

I think,

Honestly it seems a little egotistical for me to even choose.

yep and it was beyond hot i rate 1000/10 but not even a slight boner...

When I was a kid I played house with my brother. I pretended to be the baby. When it came time to "change my diaper" I got him to lick my pussy. More if you want to hear. Dying to get these off my chest, never told anyone.

Will Shed return one day with more stories?

do want

Okay, you know board rules, tits or GTFO.

Already answered that, too. See

Mother fucker
I hate you and like you at the same time
>went flaccid over so much kek

Walked in on my brother changing his clothes once. I freaked out and apologized but when I was leaving the room I left a sliver of the door open so I could watch. I was curious about hsi dick size.

But you still haven't coughed up a list of events.

>(Except millhouse.)

Except "millhouse is not a meme" is a meme.

Thanks, just make sure you read the actual ending.
Yeah, I'm waiting to see if anyone actually reads that post first.

I had a older make cousin touch my several times. Also had relatives come over and their son touched me too. Once we went over to someon's house and the guy was much much older (in his 20s) he wanted to play hide and seek and touched me.

We've all already read it.

have u tho

did u rlly

Read.
Make your own thread.

Here's another great wincest story. Not as great as shed's, but still pretty good. (Not by me, sorry.)

What's your current status with your sisters? Is having sex still a thing between you guys?

i have a really good story i found on literotica, it has pretty much everything except gay. if you guys want i can post a link

Okay folks: here's the list.
We have:
Alice learning anal
Karen leaning to deepthroat
A date/day out with both of them at a waterpark, the first time Karen and I ever acted like a couple in public
The story/sex that led to my best friend (and current room mate) finding out that I slept with Karen (and later Alice).
Alice pressuring me into public sex
Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.
Date nights (and following sex) with Karen.

i wanna hear all of them!!!

>>Dropbox Guy

They all sound good. Like, please man, you have to write them.

Preferably somewhere more permanent than Sup Forums tho.

ALL OF THEM

All if possible, if not then
>Karen leaning to deepthroat
>The story/sex that led to my best friend (and current room mate) finding out that I slept with Karen (and later Alice).
>Alice pressuring me into public sex

Shed here.

Nah, it's cool man, they're good. This is a general wincest thread too, not just for my stuff.
I currently rent a house with both of them and my best friend. Alice, Logan and I all go to the same school, and Karen works nearby, so it's a pretty sweet arrangement.

btw
>Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.
good job! i hope you mean literally beating him. i would do the same thing

Okay, let's do it this way, rank them in order of which ones you like the most, favorite to least favorite.

Her, actually, but yes.

And you all fug?

What're your feelings about them fucking other guys?

These days Karen and I are both "single" (single to outsiders, but in reality we're together, and Alice dates other guys.

Anal
Deepthroat
Waterpark
Public Sex
Room Mate
Date Nights
Bully

And a where are they now.

And how will that progress? You two gon' stay together?

I vote public, though all sound good

i can't rank them though ;( they all sound so good

but these are the ones i really like (the others are nice too but not quite as good)
Alice learning anal
Karen leaning to deepthroat
A date/day out with both of them at a waterpark, the first time Karen and I ever acted like a couple in public
Alice pressuring me into public sex
Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.

Deepthroat
Anal
Public Sex
Date Nights
Waterpark Couple
Story where roomate learns
Bully

btw the ones i listed are in no particular order other than the order you posted them in cus copy paste lol