Can Sup Forums help figure out what's wrong with my balls...

Can Sup Forums help figure out what's wrong with my balls? I woke up this morning with my balls super leathery and irritate. It's been like this the entire day. I know for a fact it's not a std, I'm still a virgin. I recently bought a fleshligt that used multiple times a day. I think that might be part of it, but I haven't used it on my scrotum. I'm currently in the bath, I brought my tablet to check the thread. The water is helping it although it still feels leathery.

aids

Another image

You got the herps, faggit.

Sorry to break it to you OP but thats Ethanitiemu. A common indicator of testicular cancer, I wish you the best, the best thing to do from here is information your doctor and he will most likely suggest surgery as you have caught it early.

Source: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine

It could be an allergic reaction to silicone. Or possibly the lubricant you used.

>Still a virgin

Bath should help
Wash with neutrogena face wash (the orange stuff) and put some aveeno lotion on it before bed

It's just irritation.
Try to get some sleep, put on some anti-itch cream because the more you fuck with it the worse it will get

????

>not knowing you can get herpes through masturbation
>still a virgin

You've finally hit puberty, now gtfo

probably just dry skin/irritation. Use some regular lotion on it and then leave it alone. Anit-itch cream wouldn't hurt either.

Op here
fake and gay
looked up silicone allergies didn't find anything. I'll check what's in my lube
bath is alleviating the pain, still is reddish and leathery
Probably going to go to bed after this

lol you dumb fuck

Do you clean the fleshlight well? It could be a fungal infection

Have you considered poison ivy? Does it itch?

Yeah, clean after each use.

Wash all the soap off your dick before you get out of the shower newb.

does it flake off or is it stuck on
it's either dry skin or a fungal infection

Ahahahahahahahaha you stupid nigger, you let soap or conditioner dry onto your nuts.

>AT&T
>unironically using a Bluetooth anything
>browsing Sup Forums on mobile
>virtual navigation buttons
>the worst font I have ever seen

Just got out of the bath, my boys look and feel much better.

dude i thought i was the only one. i used ivarest which is a anti-poison ivy anti-itch cream and it worked like a charm. burns a little at first but then it goes away along with the itching.