Hello Sup Forums, it's me again, and I have a time stamp this time

Hello Sup Forums, it's me again, and I have a time stamp this time.
Ask a Black Police Supporter anything.
>inb4 "niggers don't support cops.

Ask me about anything from race relations to police relations and stuff like that, plus any general questions you may have. No I am not a cop, but I hope to be one soon. I have a good background in community policing practices and police protocols and tactics since I used to take CJ classes in high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I posted this picture in the previous thread too for proof

Why do so many black people act like niggers?

It's not so many. It's not a few either. I'd say about 10% of the black population acts like that. Every race has trash except Asians. They probably act like that because they want to be famous or just have nothing better to do

What are your thoughts on #black lives matter and the shootings?
Who are you voting for?

Black Lives Matter is a great movement with great cause, but some of the leaders in some chapters need to control who their protesters are. They have all these retards claiming they're them to press their selfish gains. The chapter in Dallas had a peaceful protest until the sniper coon ruined it for everyone. Dallas PD was marching with the protesters. Also, BLM lead a march in my city of Atlanta, and it remained peaceful with little arrests. Georgia State Patrol blocked the highway onramps to prevent major traffic issues, and they handled it perfectly without use of riot gear and crowd control weapons.

I'm not voting for anyone because our vote is controlled by the elite and not the people. Plus, both candidates are unfit anyways

Do you think Black Lives Matter campaign is helping or hurting the cause for positive public awareness?

I'd say it's doing a little of both. It's helping get the word out but then again, you have people who use the name to do acts that the organization does not support, like bringing race into every single thing. For example, the faggot who crashed an Orlando shooting vigil with her Bullshit.
It depends on the chapter though

Wanna suck muh dick?

No you fucking degenerate

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Awwww cmon

Do you think rap music/urban entertainment has ruined black youth?

Of course it has. Why do you think that the white supremacists (don't take this out of context) have taken advantage of it? To make us all less masculine by making us dress in tight ass faggot clothes, and to follow the thugger lifestyle of drugs, gangs and "fast money." It's sickening. In the good old days of hip hop, rappers wanted to stop the violence. Now the elite have used the strength of influence in hip hop and have used it to instill negative ideals in young black minds.

You have a hot round black ass?

No because I'm not female.

How come as a Latino im not allowed to say nigger? And also, your only qualification for this is that you are black and wana be a cop? Nigger fag.

That's ok I fuck men too. Is your ass round?

I feel the same way every time there's an interview on the news. They always find Jethro or Bubba to put on camera and get his perspective.

I really want to punch her in the face