You're stuck in a room with no doors or windows for all eternity...

You're stuck in a room with no doors or windows for all eternity. There is absolutely no escape and you can not die under any circumstances. What will you do with your time?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fap

Write the great American novel.

With what exacty? your feces?

bite my wrists

>edge lord has arrived

live

Is there a light? How do we know that there is no escape? How do we know we can't die?

Cant die? Well keep punching the wall then dig man

post bananas

There is a single light that can be turned on or off. You'll exhaust all possibilities until you realise there is no escape. After your failed suicide attempt.

if there's a light there's electricity, that should be enough to kill your self right?

try out that meditating thing I hear has great reception

the only answer

You cannot die under any circumstance

I suppose I'd try to prove mathematical theorems.

For example 5 and 7 are prime numbers that are two apart. Are there an infinite number of these?

Should keep me busy for a while.

Until you realise you will fap so much that you'll eventually be drowning endlessly in your own cum.

not if I eat it

Op here, I always thought id shut out the light and stare into the abyss. Eventually id lose my mind and create an alternate universe of my choosing within my own head

If I cant die then build a chess set or some shit out of useless parts of my body

You'd then shit/piss it out and keep adding to the cum, shit and piss filled room

this

checked

try and dig my way out i guess

get into lucid dreaming
hopefully i get so good at it is seem i just go to the room when i sleep

you'd be drowning in ur feces and urine anyway. besides, cum will likely dty out and turn crusty/moldy before u drown in it.

so basically the room will eventually fill with shit piss, and cum because the law of conservation of matter does not apply. Got it.

In my head.

If you have cum all over your room and the bacteria and atoms from your body, theoretically with eternity to wait wouldn't life eventually spawn? I'd wait for that and rule as a god of my room.

Your brain and your dick?

i'm ok with this.

Eventually the sheer pressure from all the shit piss and come becomes too much for the room to bear and it bursts and I escape!!!!!

I've been getting great at lucid dreaming. Someone said something about looking at your hands, and that's how I know it's happening. Shit looks weird and I know/knew from there just do whatever you want.

Probably live in an endless anxiety attack.
And cry a lot.

Pick random numbers in my head until I get trips and quads

Everything and anything possible. Given an eternity, thats the outcome.

this guy gets it

Go crazy until I die

id stop being a god damned jew and be released

Except escape of course.

Think

So basicly as i live now? Never leave my room? Too pussy to kill self. No goddamn difference.

Are all sides of the room white?
Are we inside the room with any supplies?

Meditate

No they are black, they steal your shit.

I would just go to sleep

Yes and no.

WTF OP is not a room is a box fag

kek

But, if you manage to build a door would the rules still apply being no longer a doorless room?

fap

I'd flip that switch off, mediate and free myself of the bonds of my flesh and travel via my mind. I can do this now so no worries.

We already live in a eternal abyss we cannot escape from, its called Sup Forums

They know not.

Sing

fap, eat my own poop, exercise, drink my pee, collect skin that falls off

Slowly go into madness, masturbating till my dick is destroyed and trying to claw my way out. Do I have to shit in the corner? Do I eat?

>you are OP
Are they solid walls or the kinds in mental instutuions to prevent from any self imposed injury.

Wtf your nipples could be used as drills to escape the room

>There is absolutely no escape
Glad you can read.

build a door with cum? Made by hardened cum? Out if cum?

Learn how to whistle like R2-D2. I bet that room has great acoustics.

1 trillion bottles of beers on the wall, 1 trillion bottles of beer.
Take it down, pass it around
And so on

cause apparently you have superman level physical resistence

My brain will decay until my cells can barely think therefore I turn into a nigger.
-NillingKiggers

Damn, user. For some reason this really spooks me. Its like being buried alive, but there's no escape.

>and come

You cannot die

fucking keke

You do, you can't die remember

I know the answer to this!
Cut the table in half and then put it back together to make a hole. Walk out of said hole. Ez

no, given an infinite amount of time, anything and EVERYTHING will happen

Solid walls. No padding, just pure stone. Any more questions?

damn straight

I hope theres at least acid

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

Except escape. As per the stipulations of the room. Learn to read faggot

So you would suffocate? Or are there vents?

I would rub my dick on the wall and make it my bitch for all eternity

Train.

infinite amount of time, the everything will break down, even the rules and laws of physics, if its truly infinite then escape is a possibility if not then its just finite

Airplane

This is retarded

You breath as you do normally. No vents.

can't die so you would suffocate forever

It's haplening

Sorry. That's right. you cannot die.

I would grow my fingernails into formidable weapons, which I would then use to remove my eyes, ears, nose, tongue, etc. I would remove 3 of my limbs then use my teeth for the 4th one.

When I am finished I would effectively have no senses left and be trapped in my mind for an eternity of blissful dreaming.

There's always more people trying to find some loophole or excuse than actually answering the question.

What I would do is cry because of how much I miss my cat Muffin. I love you, Muffin.

Thanks for being hear...

Howd I get in the room? If theres no exit then theres no entrance.

Solid stone walls, no sand no escape for eternity.
Assuming we don't need to fulfill our basic needs of food and water since we're here indefinitely, the question goes do our hair and nails still grow?

Look for cracks in the concrete and start to slowly dig myself out.

Barring that I'd probably just sit there and go fuckin nuts.

Sealed you up after the date rape.

>What will you do with your time?

Once I figured out what was up, I'd realize I was dreaming and just wake up. Been able to willfully wake up from dreams since I was a teenager.

I'll get in the best shape of my life / work out forever

This I will not do in RL though

Yes they do continue to grow. And your body does not have any decomposition. You enter the room as you are now. No aging.

This is no dream.

>This is no dream

Is too.

What about pooping?