twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOT HEAD BLEUH BLEUH BLEUH BLEUH BLEUH BLEUH

Add one more tour date

>never think about it until now
>realize memes aside this actually makes sense and is probably true

I want mc rhydee to lick my shit covered dirty anus hahaha lololol XD

>become

nah

someone provide one good argument for why this isn't true. it's completely true.

well Linkin Park's idea of mixing rap punk and metal ideas wasn't bad, it's just that they wrote and produced songs that sounded like a boy band like N'Sync and Backstreet Boys with rap features in the style of a metal/hip-hop band. Death Grips also pulls from a much larger group of influences

Linkin Park was always a whiny sad teenage newmetal baend to begin with

When's the jay z collab

While I don't agree, I do think that in ten years I'll look back in embarrassment at how much I liked this band from around 2011-2012

>Listening to one of the early Odd Future tapes
>Tyler going on about how he'd never sell out

theyve always been nothing more then nu metal revival garbage desu

sage

Yeah. They're definitely pretty damn good, and I don't think I'll stop liking them, but just how much I've liked them is definitely gonna be something I won't look back on too proudly. Basically just like when I thought Dream Theater was the best thing since sliced bread, except not nearly as bad.

Funposters on Sup Forums have been calling DG numetal and comparing them to Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit since they dropped Exmilitary. It's time to let the meme fucking die already and stop trying to convince people that DG is music for children.

Linkin Park is emo shit though. Death Grips music isn't emo at all.

Man, you nailed the whole concept of this musical project

nah you're just a stupid contrarian

: (

Stay safe BB

Let the nerds fun post but yeah you hit the nail on the head.
The parroted meme is dead but it'll keep being repeated unfortunately.

I wonder what McRide gets up to at his cottage on the moorlands.

youtube.com/watch?v=ep0GX7TiWa8

it's not far off

Not saying that's the concept Death Grip's grew from, just saying that's where the comparisons come from. It's also where they end but anybody who sees those bands as similar won't see that

Oh, I was only thinking about LP

Don't think so? Linkin Park had a way bigger audience, and I think that's gonna remain that way. I don't see other artists visibly biting DG's shit like it happened with Linkin Park back in the day.

Nu metal failed because it tried incorporating hip hop elements into metal, but metal isn't as flexible as hip hop. Death grips, aside from having a very diverse sound, does the opposite, incorporating elements of punk and other genres into a hip hop frame.

Wrong.

no no billy not really

death grips are literally insane clown posse except instead of juggalos you have bernie bros

I love it, how we still talk about this band. Waiting for a new release

Also this

Odd future is shit anyway

Only good song of Tyler is Yonkers and domo

Exmilitary [Third Worlds download, 2011]

Death-metal hip-hop for El-P fans who secretly wish the Insane Clown Posse wasn't so dumb ("Blood Creepin," "Klink") ***

Is this bait?
Yonkers and Domo are two of his mediocre to not-that-good songs.

Nah not b8

I just don't like the whiney "my daddy left me I have depression" Tyler