Ask a guy who just spend 80 dollars on cocaine and alcohol anything

Ask a guy who just spend 80 dollars on cocaine and alcohol anything

Kek

Not that bad, keep it up OP

What kind of alcohol did you buy?

How does it feel to buy 80% baking soda and oragel?

Beer, like 37 cans, for 6 grams of coke, the alcohol is almost over and I still got 2 grams of coke

I'm so godamm high I don't even understand wtf are you talking about

Only time I did coke was when I was drunk, and I don't think it enhanced anything, I think it made me more awake and talkative, probably about drunk shit no one cares about, so how does it feel to waste money on a drug you could have just spent on going on a longer drinking binge?

Doing coke is like walking down the street having the biggest dick in the world and everyone knows it, it's the rich man's pills, if you do it correctly

You probably was too drunk to experience the effects

Sure, except they don't know it, and your street is 4 chan. Shoulda spent the money on more beer, such a great time and your browsing 4 chan

Only when i get high, I worked all week, I don't do it often, my life won't go to the shitter if do that once in a while

Both my brothers were junkies, alcoholics now, they loved heroin and drink all the time now, but they said they both loved the coke more than anything, sure they were mixing it with dope, but just be careful, when your on the internet alone doing drugs can be a problem

I never did heroin, that shit is too fucking heavy, but thx for advice kind user, you're a good man

Not a drug guy but isn't coke expensive? A nice bottle of alcohol can cost 80 bucks alone

1 gram is like 7 dollars here were i live

holy shit where do you live, colombia?

Thanks for the ass
From what I understand it's all subjective, like a bag of heroin is about 10$ and less if you buy more, shit you run to Newark and grab a bag and you can get wrecked for 2 days, not bad, once you get to a 7 bag a day habit and then you have your troubles, no job and you gotta start working with your hands, and your mouth, and your ass

Actually, bolivia, that shit is pretty pure here

That's it? What could you even be looking for people to ask you? Maybe if the booze is free and the blow is at least ok....weak shit OP

Must been on sale

80 bucks on coke or alcohol still too much

I'm buyin then

Did you spend more somehow?

Noice joke m8

hows the beach eric?

I've paid 200 for 2g for some real
gas. 140-160 for me... But where I live everything is a fucking fortune...

awesome do they still sell leaves of coke to chew ?
that shit is intense.

WTF m8, I live in bolivia now, I'm from Washington /dc

Shit

OPs a faggot I just got $160 of coke and you dont hear me bragging or anything. Except right now.

Excuse me for a moment while I powder my nose...

Never tried but it's common here, some old man chew some coke leaves

He is probably 18 back in the day we would use
28 grams just me and 4 other people.
now just the memories remain.

Did you get 1 gram of coke and $40 worth of booze?

what loser

nice one
if you read this comment, your mum will die tonight, though.
unless you post "the shoah is not funny" and amend your soul
Is it worth a joke user?

dude you should buy a kg of coke leaves and chew them you can work hard as fuck, not even hungry, you can go for days.
probably 3 dollars a kg of coke leaves.
it is also an awesome remedy for injuries.

Fuck Off Faggot.
You probably never even visited numerous countries.

that feel. This was basically just a once a year reminisce of those days.

in the words of filthy frank 'we don't care unless you share that shit'

keked

>6grams
>$80
Good coke is no less than $40 a gram

did you read through the fucking thread? he lives in bolivia

Wow, I once zipped up my foreskin too. It looked almost just like that! Small fucking world!