Is this their best?

Is this their best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHKu3l4AzeE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you a fucking retard?

nah In Rainbows is. IR is the culmination of everything they worked up to that point. It may not be their most influential record, but it is their best.

rude

Welcome to Sup Forums, cuntfucker

>he doesn't think TKOL is Radiohead's best album

Fucking pleb

Not their best, and maybe not their most underrated (that would go to Amnesiac) but certainly their most unique.

I love everything they've done but I think they wear their influences on their sleeves a lot and TKoL is the one album where they made something that had genuinely never been attempted before and for that I fucking love it

Also I like how they kept it to 8 songs. They easily could have put Supercollider and Daily Mail and Staircase on there but it flows great as it is and has a shit-ton of replay value. Wish more artists would do it

>This opinion

I respect it

I can never decide if In Rainbows is my favorite or not, I feel like it doesn't really take as many risks as their others do but also I think literally every song on it is a 10/10

I do really like that for the first time they actually combined the electronic and the guitar side, even on Kid A the songs would be almost entirely one or the other (Optimistic/How to Disappear Completely vs Kid A/Idioteque) but then In Rainbows comes in with songs like 15 Step and Bodysnatchers

Nah, very underrated though.

From the basement session is fantastic

yeah I think IR and Kid A are their most consistently great records, and while Kid A did take more risks, I think IR represents their complete sound moreso

>I like how they kept it to 8 songs
mah nigga

feel exactly the same way

I see them as two different albums almost, TKoL I think is closer to their vision and has a lot more of the electronic detail that makes those songs stand out so much while FTB brings out the rock side of the songs and gives it a lot more energy

Also Bloom and Feral are hands down two of their best live tracks

Ultimate pleb filter

Radiohead's masterpiece and one of my favorite albums ever. In rainbows, kid a and amnesiac are perfect. This album is not perfect, but its the best.

I love the studio version and don't really like the basement versions at all :/ saw them in July though and they played the tkol tracks really well

tfw you will never be in the crowd for this
youtube.com/watch?v=vHKu3l4AzeE

I hope they come back to the states in 2017, I saw them and they fucking killed every song and I still felt like I missed out just because they had so much material that they rotated through on this tour. That fuckin Talk Show Host jam they did blew my mind and it must have been amazing to be in the crowd when they brought back Fake Plastic Trees to close the show in Mexico City

I got free tickets from my neighbor

>This album is not perfect, but its the best.
>>>r/radiohead

This is by far their worst album.

>this is by far their worst album
>not AMSP

Holy shit taste AMSP is amazing
Their worst is either The Bends or HTTT just because both have some of their worst songs alongside their best

this guy
this is a smart guy

Their worst is either AMSP, Pablo Honey or whatever they release next

Yes, it is.

totally agree. I think Kid A is my favourite because of how well all the tracks come together, but In Rainbows is completely solid all the way through.

Does anyone actually like this album at all, let alone enough to name it your favorite RH album?

Why?