Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna lose my virginity next week. Any tips?

Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna lose my virginity next week. Any tips?

Bump

Same fgging

Why tf would you ask fucking Sup Forums for sex tips

Make him wear a condom

Some advice is better than none,
I'm a guy and you better believe I am double wrapping that shit

Is nobody else gonna say something?

Make sure you blow him real good.

Double Wrapping will cause for both of them to rip you Dumbass

I think making him wear two is overkill. One is enough. Make him use plenty of lube. More than you think is required or you'll be shitting razor blades for a week

Don't pay over 500 but dont pay under 75

I heard that... I'm using lube so I'm good tho
Again I'm a guy and I'm having sex with a girl
Not paying.

Guys can have sex with guys. Don't be a homophobe

You got to give him a handy first then see how things go from there.

>Samefagging this hard

fucking a girl? Trannies don't count

Uhhhhh only 3 of those are me and I'm clearly responding to him. Do you know what samefagging is?

See

You dipshit, there is absolutely no reason to double wrap. On the package all condoms specifically state not to double wrap it. The latex sticks to itself and will cause both condoms to tear. I have had condoms break on multiple occasions and believe me, you will notice when it happens. As long as you don't go and buy magnums for your 6" dick and get something that actually fits, the condom will pretty much completely contract down to the bottom of your cock instantly and you will feel the difference, because you will suddenly be fucking raw.

No. We all just know you're a fag OP.

Do not use a condom. They literally dull the experience down so much that it leaves you with the impression that you were excited for no reason. Don't be a faggot. Pull out.

Play with his pee hole.

its OPs fault for going on Sup Forums for sex advice. Most people here fuck Body Pillows for fucks sake

What do you mean it will contract down to the bottom? I have used one before and has a little roll in the bottom

Sorry OP. Can't give you any tips since am not gay.

If you are fucking, the thrusting will force the condom to the base of your dick. Your dick will go through the hole and it will all go to the bottom, so all you have left is the ring at the bottom.

Stroke his cock while licking his nuts