/b we have niggers roaming all over downtown Atlanta chanting "We Gone Be Alright" - blocking traffic - in general...

/b we have niggers roaming all over downtown Atlanta chanting "We Gone Be Alright" - blocking traffic - in general being horrible nigger mob

What Do????????

Move out of Atlanta.

duh

what do?

you won't do anything, faggot.

you'll grumble and keep to yourself

because you don't have the balls to do anything about it, OP

nor the brains to grasp that nothing needs to be done except for you to stop being a racist POS

hope this helps

SJW detected

Run them over. Get out before they read your plate number.

faggot detected

First and foremost, go murder those white people betraying their own race and their country.

Then ignore the blacks because they're irrelevant anyway

Go outside and join them

Just drive through em. They'll get out of the way.

boomsticks

call them terrorists, they actually are anyway

TRIIIIGGED

Rime to buy that surplus armored vehicle you been ogling

if you could stop being a nigger lover that'd be great

I'm glad that shit doesn't happen around here. I don't think I could resist mowing that throng of subhuman filth down.

I know I would just snap.

None of y'all being racist has the balls to say anything IRL. Pasty ass crackers

Your fault for living in fucking Atlanta in the 21st century. Move to an actual city, ya white piece of shit.

Honk and drive slowly towards them when the block the road, they'll move.

Shut the fuck up, you edgy tryhard.

Take out a gun (preferably loaded with blanks) and shoot at the sky, they are gonna go running

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Spoken like true niggnog

Oh no black people!

bitch about it on Sup Forums and slap electronic high fives while calling people niggers over a keyboard because your too chicken shit to do it irl

*you're

This.

"mistake" the gas pedal for the brake

Oh damn

I could watch that shit all night long. Stupid niggers.

Go fuck yourself. Nobody else will.

OP Here.

First of all to the retards who say drive right through them- you can't. The police are out there letting them be niggers and the police would probably shoot you (which would be better than getting killed by a nigger mob)

2nd of all - I already moved outside the city b/c it's fucking dangerous as hell at night in Atlanta.

The problem is- leaving town for vacation and the freeway exits are fucking blocked with chanting roaming niggers and also not sure if it is better to be here or not.

Basically Atlanta is a huge niggerville of a fucking city and I have to stay here for work and shit.

JUST FUCKING NIGGERS SUCK SO BAD

Oh yeah also I tried to post similar politely worded post in newspaper chat and was immediately banned :(((((

FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!!!

>implying niggers can read

>black
>people

I don't get phased by nigger hate anymore. It just helps white cope with the fact that they don't have power anymore

Or they blast you with real ones. Are you really stupid enough to think that none of those people were carrying?

This shit never happens in Gaylord, Kansas.

And that's their right to do so. So Fuck you white boii!!!

Be glad that I don't like in United Africans of America.

Run them over. Even if you do get shot, you'd still be doing good. Sacrifice yourself, man.

Cock knobbler is right, you can't do anything about it. So stop bitching on Sup Forums about it

yeah didnt think that when i was posting, fucking niggnogs

Just honk at them and continue driving forward till they move. They're not gonna stand still to get hit.

And then get thrown in jail for a hate crime and have your name spread all over the internet to fuck all sorts of things up for the rest of your life?

Niggers are protected by a mile high stack of laws. Mainly because for decades, we were killing them left and right to try to curb their pestilence. Now, they feel so safe that they can just walk over anyone and anything.

Something has to break soon. The old system of tolerance is just not working anymore.

Do they frighten you? Are you afraid that you will get addicted to their huge dicks?

Yeah they will, you're just gonna get charged for manslaughter. Not worth the time.

We taking over!!

I don't mean charge through them, I mean slowly.

I dont have to, there are no blacks where i am. I call black animals nigger if that counts.

I bet that's almost as cool as Gaylord Michigan :O

Sucks for you.
About a year ago I had a job offer in Atlanta.
Didn't take it.

Why?
Because the problem in Atlanta isn't that police are shooting too many niggers- the problem is the police aren't shooting *enough*.

Bag your limit, dammit!
The crime rate in Atlanta is so fucking high it might as be... well... Africa.

An entire continent that niggers managed to ruin.

That's retarded. You're retarded.

Right??? I love living in a place that is almost 100% white #feelsgoodman

>buy a hunting rifle with a scope
>kill a couple at long range
>repeat at a couple of rallies
>eventually they stop doing them because they dont want to get shot

Stop digging for karma and attention.

To the btard who said why post on /b about this shit I figured where else can I post?

And also faggots post on here all kinds of stupid shit like what is that bump on their dick- so FUCK YOU

I don't have some bump on my dick- I have a million fucking illiterate angry niggers roaming all over my city chanting and shit and I know how their nigger mob mentality is- they will begin breaking store windows and smashing car windows and shit

those nigger motherfuckers!!!!

pic related- local news here

You've seriously been in a coma for 72hrs yeah? Welcome back.

So I guess waiting for shitheads to decide to leave is the smart option.
Right.

Kill yourself you racist faggot

>Niggers ruined Africa
I agree. They have had all that gold and diamonds and shit and they still manage to be poor and dying. They have plenty of resources they could be mining and using to advance themselves yet all they do is sit in their shitty mud huts and fuck gorillas until malaria kills them

Leave niggerville.

Atlanta is a fucking shithole, i don't even know how that place is still standing with the amount of nignogs that have infested that land

/thread
Seriously, fucking /thread, right here.

I just found my new favorite gif, thanks user

yeah, if I lived there, and really had to get somewhere, oh, like WORK, not in the nig vocabulary, I would have a real hard time with nigs getting in front of my car, or pawing it like the monkeys they are. nope, can't do shit about it except lean on the horn, cuz phone/license plate pic. you all know what is coming don't you?

found the sjw

so what are you doing to change those mile high stack of laws ?

ha! dudes like..."Um what the fuck is this shit? Oh, a nigger, of course."

Jump over them in a steamroller

dude it's not that I am racist.

The problem is that niggers in a mob get a mob nigger mentality and they do all kinds of shit that they wouldn't do on their own.

It's called "mob mentality" and if you ever manage to go to college one day- and if it is a decent college- in Psychology 101 you will learn about what is called "Group Dynamics"

Basically people will do all kinds of shit within a group that they would never do all by themselves.

And it's pretty much a huge mob of niggers

That's just going to make them chimp out.

You either sit there and let them be niggers until the way is clear, or never slow down in the first place and scare the shit out of them when they realize you're going to hit them.

Bonus points if you actually do.

No, but there are infinitely more options that aren't as retarded as yours.

Atlanta? Isn't that like New Kabul?

this (ex-georgiafag here)

After Atlanta and its surrounding areas were named the "Best place for African Americans to live" post-96 Olympics in BET-type magazines, the wave after wave that invaded Metro/South/East/West were unstoppable.

Lots of white flight happened around 2008, and for good reason. Once the money dried up, there was nothing keeping us there to deal with the nignogs and dindu nuffins that piled up bodies and filled the 8 o clock news like clockwork.

It's a fucking disgrace, but it at least gives me a good laugh whenever someone says "the south" (as if it's one unified identity) is """"racist"""", because almost anywhere in Atlanta (save for North ATL, where all the rich holdouts are keeping things nice) is basically hostile for white people.

Blast Gangsta Rap, drive very, very slowly towards them.

5 cops in the morgue, and the nigs still "protesting". Where the fuck is the white protest?
Oh....it's coming.

shit I moved here from New Orleans just to get away from all the niggers- and really I moved into Nigger Central.

The cops kindof don't even care- we have nigger cops and nigger mayor who's fucking out of town all the time anyway :((((((((

That comes November 8th, when the majority come out and say "fuck you" as they check off the box for Trump.

i really dont understand why niggers think they are strong... all they do is cry until white people give them something

If only it was someone much more credible.

OP here- another picture from news :(((

Something will unify people against them. Things that are happening now will slowly chip away at the meaningless tolerance.

They wont change, they don't want or have to. They will just get worse and worse all while increasing their numbers as fast as possible. At what point will we have to consider what will happen if the US becomes majority black? I just can't accept that will allowed to happen.

an old pic...1am est.

Red shirt top right dem tittaes

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Nobody moves TO Atlanta to get away from blacks. What a moron. This place is overflowing

Shoot.

That would be letting the niggers win

I drive a semi truck I'd like to see them get in my way

that noose looks so small

OP here- also check out (OP)

here's another pic- it's out Nigger congressman :((((((((

They should go loot some stores run by Indians to really show us

I'm one of those North ATL rich white folks, confirmed OTP North is white flight central

edgy memelord detected

>is basically hostile for white people
Saint Louis city is pretty much this way too, save for a few select, tiny areas.