Why don't you have a black girlfriend Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a black girlfriend Sup Forums?

I didn't take any classes on chimpanzee handling

Because they look like shit, literally.

Too dark. Can't see at night.

Because they look like the OP pic.

I have enough problems without AIDS. Let alone 4 baby daddys.

...have you met a black woman mOST are fucking crazy. It is understandable that 70% of black kids grow up without a father. Bitches be crazy

very few black girls in my country

My lady is half black so do I need to provide half a reason how does this work OP

LUCKY

I hate niggers

Honestly dating a black girl wouldn't be that bad I use to flirt with one back in highschool and she was super cool and funny. The only down side is they all smell the same. I think its the hair product but when I smell it I get rage flash backs of being younger and hating niggers. The smell is unbearable, does anyone else know what I'm talking about/

agreed, they just remind me of actual dirt and shit. Im half African-american & i cant stand them.
+ they don't know how to act.

because i already have a white girlfriend who doesn't smell like lighter fluid and malt liquor..

If I wanted to deal with needless bullshit, I'd find some slut whose still wondering how magnets work.

>I am forever alone.

Because the attractive ones are batshit fucking insane and the ones with good personalities are short and built like Clefairy

because HIV / Ebola

moar? kek

The pretty ones are usually insane, they smell weird, hard to relate on many issues, are usually orbited by obnoxious/possibly violent black men.

Nah, too much work. But if that's your thing it's cool

Because I'm a White Nationalist, and as such I don't believe in race mixing.

More tasty nigger twat for me, ya dumb faggot.

Well, at least you're not a lowrider.

kys