Hey guess what the niggers have been protesting on interstate 94 in Minnesota. It's been shut down for over 3 hours...

Hey guess what the niggers have been protesting on interstate 94 in Minnesota. It's been shut down for over 3 hours. There's some faggot protestor live streaming it. Black lives matter. No fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions(.)whitehouse(.)gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web
youtube.com/watch?v=U5UgCH2-mEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

where's the live stream you nigger?

Dude niggers have been protesting here in Atlanta - roaming all over downtown in a big mob chanting "we gone be alright"

I swear to God that's what they're chanting

And blocking the streets / freeway entrances

Basically being big nigger mob :(((((((

this shit is so cringey.

people need to start just mowing them down. Im not racist at all but i dont give a fuck about your little protest i have places to be.

This

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

just wait for some super angry truckers they'll mow down anything including bridges

>all these niggers are protesting again
>being this 1960's
>being this apartheid

I used to tell myself I wasn't racist. Now I don't even care anymore. I am racist and this shit doesn't help. Aren't what these people doing highly illegal? Why haven't the police just used rubber bullets on these fucking apes? What has happened to this country?

It's chimp fest 2016 in baton rouge right now. They're everywhere, and loud, and smelly, and leave trash all over the ground. Fuck I hate niggers!

Look who's in charge.

hahahaha america really is like the start of demolition man, go fuck trump in the butt you burger guzzling barbarians

You're right. We have a fucking liberal ape in charge. I refuse to have children now. There's no fucking way I'm bringing a life into this ridiculous world.

yea, its hard to raise kids on welfare with a crack addiction

ziegg HYLE!!!!

This live stream is going to make me have a stroke. How does anyone think that this "protest" is logical or even legal? This is infuriating.

Niggers gonna nig.

I may not live a wealthy lifestyle but I do not rely on government support. I don't do drugs but this shit makes me want to take enough drugs to OD on for sure.

This shit only happens because America has turned into a cuck nation. We bend over and take it in the ass rather than putting foot to ass and doing something about it. I say kill every last fucking nigger. They are worthless and are hell bent on destroying our nation.

i'm sure there are a few out there who just want to have a peaceful life.

>people need to start just mowing (groups of black people) down
>Im not racist at all

Wrong website to feel self conscious about your racism user

this

Hilery wants us to bend over and suck niggerz off this is what will happen if you vote democrap. Obama bin laden can foad, also.

It won't change anything, our president personally hosted blm leaders and said they are better community organizers than himself and they will change the future.

not this

murka has become a pussy wipped cuck hole because it can't win a single war and is trillions of debt cause it costs 12 billion dollars to move a boat 100 meters. It can no longer defend itself because it has become the fat hairy obeast that is determined to force everyone to be as politically correct as possible

Thanks yuro
Or is it Yuri?

petitions(.)whitehouse(.)gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

funny how all this started in the 60's when we changed the immigration law to start letting 3rd worlders in

Won't do anything

>How dare these niggers protest, about being killed for being black. I swear to God if I ever left Sup Forums, I'd kill all of them.
>logic.

nigger

Anyone got a good stream? Apparently the highway protest has been dispersed.

if only someone would disperse north korea

The highway protest has been dispersed but they are all headed to the governors mansion and some cops have had bottles and rocks thrown at them.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web not a stream but

Fuck yeah, and then see if they feel they are entitled to do whatever they want wherever they want when they see their fellow niggers and brainwashed SJW self loathing whites turned into a gory smear on a road.

Stupid fucking niggers and nigger lovers.

It's mass grave time for these wastes of life.

You jealous DPRK doesn't have a chimpout problem?

Sounds like what used to be Sweden before it became Eurabia.

we need more Sup Forumsros up in this

youtube.com/watch?v=U5UgCH2-mEY

this is outdated, that was broken up and all the people went to the governors mansion

kek
the Atlanta faggot was also complaining too
this fucking homo, it is gonna be a long night for both of you guys unless there is a sniper.
You can Yell GUUUUUUUUUUUUUN get out of the way !!!!

Nah, not even an sjw fag. Just not a retard is all.

kthx. police radios here are encrypted :\

but the chat is still alive

b is so full of liberals these days

Also Obama giving more money to Rebels in Syria kek.
Hillary scandal off the hook cops that killed off the hook so this is why they are protesting if they arrested those fucking cops would really help, but goverment likes drama

someone done got shot in the head

>another dead nigger

Good.

too bad the police didn't just open fire on the protesters

>man hit in the head with bottle
>2 shots fired
>gunshot victim
>code 4

>being killed for being black
>implying the US hasn't already successfully used blankets, foliage killer, fire and atomic bombs to wipeout entire groups of people
>implying there would be any left then

Oh shit officer down

OMG GUISE THEY KILLED PRESIDENT KENNEDY

if they hate white people so much, then go the fuck back to africa. we should give them all free plane tickets as reparations and the option to leave at any time.

Nice unrelated pic bro.

Ok buy me a ticket
not even black but would like to visit

They did that after the civil war. Liberia was established for the repatriation of America slaves, but it almost instantly turned into a failed state.

You always allowed the micks in.

>because niggers

BLM is a terrosist organizaton and threatens the security of our troops and copa. Fuck BLM, buch of hoodrat scum.

This guy is such a drama queen
>police using chemical weapons
>eradicating the people from the freeway

YOLO not scared.

any update on Atlanta?

Chimpout 2016

Guys, this ended a long ass time ago. They pushed them off the freeway forever ago

>Obama's a liberal!
intervention in 7 different countries, including drone strikes and ground troops.

Only president to have 2 full terms in war.

Increasing on Nsa spying

Still dealing with fucking Saudi Arabia

When he won the presidential election, he could of done amazing health care reform, but instead he decided to do a vanilla policy that even Nixon was for, it was a Republican policy, but since Obama did it, it's supposedly liberal AF

After sandy hook he couldn't even get a universal background bill through cause he's spineless.

Snowden is still exiled and Manning is still in jail.

>Obamas a liberal!

And then they shot a bunch of cops

Liberia was a stable, if not particularly well-performing, nation until the mid-80s.

There was talk of a shooting at a bar on the St Paul police scanner a few minutes ago but it doesn't seem related to the BLM protest.

#fuck12

whaaat fill me in bro

>2893
>>man

concussions grenades, flashbangs? this guy has played waaaay to much CoD. A flashbang would leave everyone stunned, ears bleeding.

can all the democrats agree we need to do something and let reactionary trump in for 4 years and then bernie once the niggers have been brexitted

>the BLM riot and attack on St. Paul, MN.

FTFY

go to bed bernie

>this is a warzone down here
>lots of chemical munitions
lol what a faggot

From boring to awesome !

I swear I heard him say something about having PTSD now

concussion grenades, flashbangs !!!!!
I actually think they are rubber bullets and pepper spray save that Nigger oh wait Wigger.

they act like being dispersed from a highway with non-lethal means is some kind of crime against humanity