Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgagkn74dNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delet this

I'm as normie as it gets

Well I'm doing pretty well for myself. Have my own business. A big house, 2 cars. Not many friends though. People are just stepping stones to making gathering material things. I'm not a millionaire or anything, but I have everything I could possibly need. I'm thinking of how to extend one of the rooms in my house to fit a pool table in right now, and that gets me angry that I can't have a pool table that will comfortably fit in the room. That's how pathetic I am

>but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

at least edit this part out first pham

I'm a true NEET and friendless loser. I have heart problems so i'm tired all the time, have insomnia and have speech problems.

get a new pasta

Maybe you should eat less fatfuck

What heart condition do you have?

>tfw neet but have a gf and a few good friends

i'm an abomination, accepted not by normies nor proper kissless neets

I am frog and looser

anytthing worst exist ?

Well, a bit but not that much

>This place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.
No actually the problem is with them, you can't argue with people like this. They take themselves so seriously, in real life they would just come off as weird
Sup Forums is much more like normal conversation

Why

are

you

typing

this?

So that it's not just one big block of text and easier to read and understand?

>Sup Forums is much more normal conversation

Ah yes. In real life people always discuss cuckoldry and tfw no chinese gf.

i'm a loser and kv, but at least i'm not a NEET

I'm 24 year old. Moved out of parents house 2 years ago. Work as electrician. I play on console but only around 2-3 hours a day. I work out. Once or twice a month I go to parties. I'm really just a normie.

because
its
\

easier

for

the

reader
to
read

didnt read a word because of your stupid spaces

I work a lot actually and making good money in he finance field, i had two weeks of holidays for christmas and i felt like shit without anything to do. How the hell do you do it?

actually the other day i met this fucking faggot hipster with the PNL haircut (pic related) and tatoos everywhere

he couldn't stop talking about how much he liked asian girls blah blah blah "i really like brown asian girls because of the contrast with my dick", i kid you not, the general level of conversation in real life is even lower that here

this

reddit double space

Coronary artery disease and hyperthyroidism. I'm very skinny and have anemia no matter what i eat, for some reason my body stores the fat on the organs, so my heart is very clogged. My father also suffered a stroke by the age of 35, so it runs in the family.

My university is ranked in the 95th percentile academically in the United States and 99th percentile globally.

It's okay to be a NEET as long as you are smart and intelligent. Nobody can tell shit to you if you are ranked higher than them. If they do, considering they think they are better than you, you can always just physically kick their ass and use violence to compel/bend them to your will. Be lazy all you want, my fellow NEET brother.

Well that sucks fag

Do you exercise?

PhD chink has 10x less worth than a NEET white man

I'm semi NEET. I work only in summer, the rest of the year my parents pay me to take care of their country house (all I have to do is feed the dogs and water the plants).

I do not consider myself a looser, I would consider a looser if I had to work in a job I do not like for a boss I do not respect. I do not have more friends than I need and I currently have three relationship with three girlfriends who know nothing about each other. I am an outsider, a badass, a free man who reads Nitczche and existentialist philosophers.

>Nitczche
>Not Machiavelli

I'm a degree hopping eternal student who has absolutely no interest in pretty much any of the stuff normies do (drinking, most series and movies, sports, travelling etc.) and internet communities are pretty much the only ones where I can find people to talk to.

>Memechavelli
>Not Julius Evola

You are the king of NEETs, but still a NEET

>Singles
>Not doubles

I'm NEET, never had a job or a relationship but did go to college. Had some friends in high school but not before or after. Live at home and spend the day watching anime and shitposting. Never been a lolredpill memester because I'm not retarded and like how Democrats give me autismbux and Medicaid

>chinese flag
>Not inverse Chinese flag

Kind of a loser, but not a NEET. Have a masters, full time job, but no social life.

whats the point of life.

I have reed Machiavelli and Julius Evola.

I am currently interested in the Nouvelle Droite of Allain de Benoist.

yep you're confirmed retarded im sorry

"redpill is hating blacks and jews haha lmao"
or a bait thread by an undercover leftist

Been a friendless virgin NEET for 2 years now, but I have a feeling that I'm gonna be a successful normie this year. But at the end of the day, my heart is still belongs on Sup Forums.

>TFW I popularized this pasta

This was a thread someone made once on pol years ago. I repeatedly posted it after finding it in archive and made it popular.

Student with few friends who i see like once in a month. I guess they aren't my friends really old contacts if anything. When in home i play vidya and drink. Oh god, my life is fucking shit.

>But at the end of the day, my heart is still belongs on Sup Forums.

Do we own your kidneys and liver as well?

no matter how bad things get, just remember, you can end it whenever you want

I have friends, some female friends, a job at corporate banking and good carreer prospects. My family loves me and by all means i'm a normie.

However, i'm a coward so i'm a kv. Nobody I know suspects but my friends and cousins are marrying so soon i'll be the only single person in my family and group of friends. I seriously don't know how to sustain the lie for much more time

@69391191
Not even going to give a (you) because no one fucking cares you fucking leaf

I've noticed many of your posts recently user, pls don't do anything silly.

NEET here, but this year I'm turning it around before it's too late. Finding a job is not the hard part for me, as I've been employed before. The hard part is finding friends and mostly a girlfriend.

I don't know if it has been this way because I'm antisocial, because I'm ugly, or both. So this year I'll try, and if I still fail, then I'll just give up for good.

I failed college, have almost no friends, no girlfriend, no social life and only survive on menial jobs

Lmao kys

I'm working on it. If I turn 30 and still live this shit life I'm going to throw myself to the subway tracks

How old are you?

im khv,currently studying a meme degree and ´bout to drop out from college. I want to have a job but i know its almost impossible here.

>still live this shit life
well are you taking steps to fix it?

If not then what you're doing now will be the same as what you do 8 years from now.

I've watched this documentary 3 times, it's beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgagkn74dNk

The problem is your fapping habit. You gotta stop fapping.

Life is meaningless, we're all just a bunch of machines with emotions and desires. If you want to shut down the machine, you have the right to do so.

Then do so instead of talking about it.

More action less words

Me. I am still in my early 20s so I am trying to get to a decent school and see if I can turn things around that way..

the jews are the reason why I don't have a gf

No. It's your fapping addiction.

>my original thread barely gets any attention
>this shitty pasta gets all the flags

actually it's my mental illness
but I don't have a fapping addiction

How often do you fap?

how often do you eat bread?

Depends on what you classify as bread. Probably some type of grain like a bun or something everyday or every other day. Rarely bread from a loaf. How often do you fap?

Jews? I prefer to blame Muslims for all problems, Muslims and masons.

>get masters degree
>only job offers I can find pay shit or offer unbearable working conditions
>"nah fuck that"
>NEET ever since

It's ok actually, I don't have a gf or hobbies anyway so I can survive from little money

I recommend a complete Nofap.

and catalans

Apparently telling people IRL that you fucking hate niggers and kikes and that you want to gas them all is something autistic
So I guess I have autism in that regard

i'm 28 and i've isolated all of my friends. i live alone. no career, not worked for six years. crippling anxiety and depression which i am heavily medicated for. all i do is smoke and play vidya. when my parents die, i'll have no one pretty much. i'll probably just kill myself when that happens.

Why are you so obsessed with masturbation?

I don't even understand what's the point of working, why would I want to to it?

Cause it's bad and causes bone density loss, back problems, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, irritable bowels, social phobia, lethargy, bags under the eyes, paleness, and depression.

this.
>work 8 hours/days all your life
>good

kek. cucked

I don't. I'm a NEET.

Wew lad, give me three peer reviewed papers to back that up. At least bone density loss, paleness and back problems sound something associated with sitting around all day, which is exactly what I'd end up doing even if I didn't masturbate.

I'm not fat, I do not have glasses, nor fedora. I'm pretty handsome and muscular, I'm sure he could beat you easily.

To get more money, you must be a boring individual if you're able to live off social welfare.

These are the most spanish posts I've seen

>he

*I

Sorry for my English, I'm not good with barbaric languages.

so sex also causes these things?

50% are real
30% are normie but pretending they are loser
20% are not even trying to hide their normieness

t. Sup Forums pro

I already have a computer and internet access, that's all I need for my hobbies. Sure more money would be great, but it's not worth the hassle.

It's the truth. Keep fapping. I don't care about you. I want you to fap more.

To earn the respect of others.

I live off autismbux+rent from my family's old house and I can afford to take an overseas vacation every year

Yes. But we're not really meant to have sex on a daily basis. Except for maybe in short stints.

Why the fuck should I care about that, that doesn't affect me in any way.

>have masters in academically demanding field
>shit scores all the way
>can't get licence because it's a 1000 guys scramble for a single opening situation
>can't find a job because shit scores in an academically demanding sector
>NEET ever since

I have always had shit scores ever since I took the first tests but my family still pushed me to my doom because everyone else they knew is a genius student for some reason.

I never fucking asked for this.

I already respect you.

If that´s what makes you feel good about your virginity then alright I guess

I'm not a virgin. And I don't put sex on a pedestal anyway.

You use a Torrent app right?
The best you could buy with social welfare would be some discounted games on Steam or something.

>30% are normie but pretending they are loser
Why on Earth would they do that?

>And I don't put sex on a pedestal
This mindset is completely fine but being NEET isn't.

I couldn't care less about sex but I at least want to contribut a little bit towards society.

Most people are losers. Normies are losers too. The average dick is 5.5 inches. Normies are pathetic.

I have a job and still torrent, why would anyone not?

Yes I do, but I don't get any social welfare and don't play videogames.

>respect of others.

keeeeeeeeeeeeek. literally what? i dont care they dont respect me while they lose their lifes working like niggers.

But sometimes the best contribution is no contribution. Think of all the rich people who think they are helping people when in reality they're just dicking other people over. Hitler though he was contributing. So did Stalin. So did Mao. So do the Africans currently commiting genocides. Contributing is overrated. Most people have little or nothing to contribute.

>gets asked to back his claims with eligible sources
>hurr its da truth
>no sources whatsoever given to prove this """"truth""""

raelly makes u tink