Feel thread

Feel thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bISJ2zi1zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. I kinda really need one of those.
Just self-harmed, been a while since I last did it.
I feel terribly wrong, I promised my best friend this wouldn't happen again but... I just couldn't help myself. Also it's in my leg, so summer is going to be pretty funny hiding this little bitch. But, really, I feel like shit. I want to die.

Don´t even have much.

>Tfw western world is cucked beyong repair
>Not even Trump would save that

That´s all folks.

Straight up suicidal. For a while now it's seemed as if everything was collapsing around me but now it finally feels like I am living a life engulfed in desolation and meaningless.

Words cannot describe how helpless I feel right now.

I think I understand you. Have fought so hard, trying to get better, but it seems that people never understands. Never even try to, not even the ones that "love you". I can't feel better, meds can't make me feel better and I can't do anything else. Sometimes I just feel like I just should have died long time ago...

But I dunno, for some reason I keep fighting even If I feel broken and totally helpless...

This girl I have been talking to has just stoped talking to me after graduation that was 2 months ago

just found out that she started to talk to one of my best friends

I dont know what to do

That's strange I thought Barneyfag would have shown up by now.

My dog of almost ten years died today, i almost thought he had been shot to death, i dont know if my twelve year old sister knows yet

>tfw world is going to shambles but dont even care

>get two jobs after being a NEET
>one job I was hired on the spot
>that job only gives me two days and three hours a week
>the other job is part-time too, but good benefits,more pay, and a full eight hours
>today quit job one today because the schedules for both jobs clashed
>also today get called into msnager's office
>"sorry, user it's just not working out. We're going to have to let you go"
>mfw I lost both of my jobs in one day
>it's also my birthday today

All I wanted to do was become a good functioning productive member of society.

Just ignore the feels the as far as you can get.

About the girl, try forget her.

I feel yah on all that man.

I just don't see any routes I can take that will end up alleviating my situation, besides the one involving a ladder of course

tfw you are all normalfags

Same.

Can´t get over the fact that most people are total retards though. So I have a hard time finding decent jobs.

>TFW no face because real anonymous and not some edgy l33t

It's just so sad... I had a terrible argue with bf today. Really hardcore. He just can't understand I'm going through a huge depression... and the worst part is that when I'm feeling this way I put fucking Mr.Graunt pt.1000, the same fucking song I couldn't stop repeating when one of the best persons I ever knew decided to kill himself. I blame myself for not being there and I just can't stop feeling useless and stupid.

>the feel when first time back on Sup Forums in 2+ years
>left to improve life. realize that problem with life wasnt Sup Forums but was me
>"dont forget you're here forever"

Sunk into quite a deep hole today and ended up sleeping for hours on end in the middle of the day even though I didn't need the rest. Woke up to a knock on the door, an old friend of mine showed up to see if I wanted to ride motorcycles with him. I actually forgot how wonderful it is to ride.

Fuck off.

>wanted
>won't get

Like to be alone, but still want someone to be close to me. I feel like it would be unfair to have a girlfriend because I am boring. So I just force the feelings down and grind through another day.
> Just take life one day at a time
> Feel sad and just push the feelings down
> Know that people have fun, connected lives and you just play video games
> Just take life one day at a time

youtube.com/watch?v=_bISJ2zi1zQ

Life is pointless per se.

Jump out a plane or go hiking if you are in great shape.

I´m not sarcastic, I started doing dangerous sports and hobbies because the thrill keeps me alive.

Also, I don´t know why I survive since I feel like shit once everything´s over. But maybe I can figure that out later.

its all okay

I dont want to forget about her
but I dont want to keep her away
I need help to figure out what to do

> Know that people have fun, connected lives and you just play video games

I have a hard time playing now because of this feeling

Shhh

You're very strong user, never forgot that. You can do it.
Good luck to yall Anons!

I'm never really satisfied with my life, I take meds for depression and everything and they make me feel decent, but I just can't shake the constant feeling of both being enough. I work and work and work till my brain is fried and my hands bleed, and then I go hang out with people to a level where I seem sorta annoying with shit, but every night when I go to sleep, or when there's a dull moment, I just feel like a worthless piece of shit. Idk why, I just can't seem to be good enough for myself.

Hmpf... I'll have to try that out... But lately I just want to lay down and... don't know. Stop existing.

Every picture in these threads, and almost every post, says "I want attention but don't want to do anything to get it. I want people to reach out to me without me lifting a finger. Why wont life just do its work for me".

When is the last time you spoke to your parents, Sup Forumsro?

Ouch.

You're right its my fault and I know I need to put in an actual effort.

I just don't

Best ways to build confidence?

>I dont want to forget about her
Nobody is forcing you.
>I dont want to keep her away
Unless you are saddist that´s not the best idea anyone ever had.

Advice had been granted, help can only be given by you or real life friends if at all. And what you ´should´ do is tell that bitch to fuck off.

You have two choices. Do the work necessary and be guaranteed freedom from what you consider constant torment, or suffer for the rest of your life, however long that may be. Theres really only one choice: teaching yourself to exert effort

Happy birthday user, dont lose hope.

For short little like updates maybe two months, really spoken, got to be over a year at this point

>Feel like you've accepted lonliness
>Feel alright with being alone and improve yourself
>Have one dream where you actually form a connection and have some natural attraction/chemistry
>Just fucks my shit up for months

I had my world turned upside down when my ex girlfriend broke up with me by sending me a Facebook message. She changed her locks, phone number, and she's blocked me on all social media.

We were together almost four years, and she told me that me and her would never work "long term". After four fucking years.

Honestly, I don't miss her. I miss the companionship. Her and I played video games together all the time, and when I try to enjoy my hobby, I can't help but feel lonely. If anything, it's helping me get my shit together and go back to college.

I just feel so alone. She was honestly the only person that I wanted to be around and I can't fill that void. I know this may not be as severe as other people's problems in this thread, but I sincerely wish that everyone will get better and we'll be able to experience happiness, even if it's just for a moment.

Just got broken up with because "we don't spend any time together, although everytime I tried to initiate a hangout, she said she didn't have time. Rip

GF broke up with me 2 months ago.

I think I'm through the worst of it. I still miss her but it's no longer the gaping void it was. I've been working on me, trying to get shit done that I should have done a long time ago.

She seems to be getting more receptive to getting back together the more progress I've made. It's made me realize that I probably drove her away even though she's tried to sugarcoat it the whole time.

For the first time in a long time, even if we don't end up back together, it feels like everything's going to be okay.

First time girl ever messaged me she said hi. This felt really good I am happy. We talk for months and I invite her to go places. "Sorry user I cannot, I am going to *male name here*'s house". She says this every time I invite her. I am sad feeling now. I do not care of her anymore but the thought stays in my brain. Sorry for bad english

Fuckdammit Anons, are you all 12?

Sure, we all know it hurts and the void will not fade.

But grad your balls, and tits if appliable, and get over yourself and your shit.

Stop taking it personel kids.

I'm really sorry guys, but you're all a bunch of pansies who should kill themselves.

tfw means that feel when

Will post OC greentext if you Sup Forumsros can keep thread bumped.

You're right. Maybe I just need to stop putting effort in these other stupid fucking things and more into my actual life

It used to mean ´That/the face when´ before summer.

oh gosh

>this guy gets it.

My life is absolute shit, but I don't complain.
I simply keep chopping wood and carrying water.
Do the same anons. No matter what you face just keep cutting that wood and carrying that water.