Kentucky thread? Let's see some ky girls

Kentucky thread? Let's see some ky girls

Bump

859 here. Hoping to see someone I know.

Also 859 here, this is the first kentucky thread ive seen

I swear this girl looks exactly like someone i know

I've seen a couple, but they never seem to last long.

paducah here. The girls here all have the lowest IQ I have ever seen in all my travels. Just here for work for a bit and I was really let down and disappointed. Come on man. This place sucks (dont know area code since out of state cell)

859 Montgomery County here,

Motherfucker no way, same!

Same Montgomery county fag, does that girl look familiar to you?

Do you live in Mt.Sterling??

Yes

>Kencucky

Did you got to montgomery county high?

Yeah I'm almost 100% sure I used to go to school with her, I'm waiting to say her name is Haley

859 also

Also first KY thread I have seen.

Lexington is such a shit city lmao

Yeah man!

Fuck you man, Lex is fantastic.

Lex here. I agree

I used to go to the north end of town to get weed. Not a fun experience. The south end is alright but i still hate this town.

I'm not even from Lexington and I'd have to agree, if it weren't for some of those shady areas downtown near rupp it wouldn't be so bad at all, I'm from Mt.Sterling so...

859 here. Just outside covington. State is a fucking shit hole.

I live out in the south end suburbs, out toward Tates Creek. North side is kinda shit, I have to agree.

2015 grad?

thats where im at.

Only decent place here. Lots of fast food, so thats nice I guess.

What are my 859 Sup Forumsros smoking tonight??

502 here. Any PRP fags here?

Man I live across from Easy Walker park here in town

Too much fastfood

Jack shit i have to give up pot for a while.

Any Bullitt county?

I cant get any around here. Not that I have any money to buy weed with lmao

I live about 5 minutes away.

Kentucky thread you say?

>Select all images with bread
How ironic.

If you are in NKY and cant get pot you are a total failure.

Some 859 faggots in here have to have some nudes?
Also i think her name is olivia?

Agreed.

Where did that pic come from?

I found it on Sup Forums and they look damn similar, so im still trying to confirm if thats her.

Seriously. Stop by the Marina in Dayton Ky. They have been bringing cocaine and heroin through those doors for the last 20 years. When I was a kid just after it was complete we used to hang out up there and keep watch for 20 bucks a day

You can seriously go ANYWHERE in newport, covington, dayton, and bellevue and pick up anything in minutes.

Yuup

I'm drawing blank atm. Who do you believe it to be?

I might do what I did before: ask random black guy working a gas station

Or ask random white people. The entire northern portion of this state is literally a festering shit hole of addiction and dirt.

If you look hard enough you can probably get a couple joints and a blowjob for 10 bucks.

I lived in lousiville recently and within the first month of living there i knew 3 drug dealers.

I must do this then

I dont need any hard drugs or a BJ. I just want weed dammit.

I've lived about everywhere in the state. Finally fell in south covington/Independence.

Its great because the cost of living is dirt cheap, everything else leaves a lot to be desired. The last safe havens in the northern part of the state Is rural campbell, kenton, and boon counties.