Who here /CentralTexas/

who here /CentralTexas/

West Texas here.

South East Texas here

What's texas like? Would you recommend living there?

Stay out of Odessa/Midland. You don't want to live in these shit holes.

Where in south east Texas?

Do you want to go to hell before you die?

Pflugerville here

254 here. Moving to Austin in a couple of months. Wish me luck.

Dallasfag here.

South Texas here

Hot as fuck. Lots of niggers and Mexicans. Tons. But I've lived here all my life. Used to want to get out but people moving here says this is a great place. Rest of America must be awful.

Killeenfag

OP hurr

is lying. I live in central Texas and it is a bit hot, but it's a really nice area. Austin is one of the best places you can live imo.

San Antonio fag

San Antonio Texas

Its like America, but smaller, and more free, with crazy niggers, and lots of sandniggers. At least in Dallas.

That's the Texas delusion. Everywhere is nice if you have $.

Lots of curryshitters in and around Dallas.

That counts me out then.

OP again. I passed through Dallas yesterday and stayed in Plano. It wasn't horrible. I live in suburbia (cedar park TX, northwest of Austin) and I think I've seen a single sand nigger, and the niggers that are her are whiter than me on the inside.

Hey nigger I live in San Antonio also I gotta good meme for you

I'm from 254, currently in San Marcos

Sounds awesome. South of Houston here and can't understand a single, garbled fucking word a nigger says to me and going to a grocery store is like a fucking Mexican family reunion. I'm stuck in an aisle with a fat Mexican mom and her 8 fucking rugrats tearing up shit and whining for some bimbo bread.

did a road trip today, saw 104F on a electronic marquee for a church

>no A/C, cannot deny the summer out there

Lots of Niggers in Waco

HAHAHAHA I'm so sorry! just go to central TX. I hardly encounter niggers, and there's very few spics who don't control their kids and/or no ingles.

Lmao so fucking true.

Another 210fag here. Have y'all had any luck w tinder around here? Just made an acct

You got kik FAM? Mine is CatbugGaming

Where in central texas? I need to move there. I live near Waco and let me tell you. Dindus for days. It's disgusting.

Cedar Park is really nice. North of Austin, but only about 15 mins away if you're on the south side like I am. Everything is close by and the school and extracurriculars are great

Anyone Conroe area? I'm gonna be going to SWU in Georgetown soon.