Arizona / AZ Thread

Arizona / AZ Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tempe here

Fuck.

Yuma here

people actually live in arizona?

fuck the phoenix area.. i wish i could be a snow bird
about to head out for pokemon go, because its just now cool enough outside

Mesa here

Mesa here too

Lake Havasu here

North Phoenix, whaddup. Huge fucking electric bills, that's what.

You're just mad cus you're a pussy

Does it suck as much as I imagine it would?

16th most populated state dumby. Now, The Dakotas, New Mexico, And Wyoming/ Idaho....NOBODY lives in those states man.

Yes, I want to get the hell out of Havasu as soon as I can and move back to Tempe. Problem is having trouble finding jobs in my field in the Phoenix area, none of the fucking employers respond to my job applications

North Phoenix reppin' too! I live right next to Norterra

Used to live in Flagstaff... but then moved to albuquerque NM... love them flg girls. except the natives, hated the natives....

tempe's pretty chill.. im the cheap part

Maryvale

Chandler here

Yeah, I was living there a few months ago when trying to start a business with some friends, but it didnt take off and I had no money and had to move in with relatives in Havasu since there was no where else for me to go

Can't wait to move back there

Kek, I actually have a ton of family in Albuquerque. Honestly I would love to have a house there for summer, fall, and the balloon fiesta. Winter's too cold though. Also I'm pretty sure their cops have killed people than like every other jurisdiction combined lol.

Why you can't find a job?

Aww shit, I'm at Greenway and 7th. This neighborhood is way too close to the ghetto, gives me the heeby jeebies. What's Norterra like?

Goodyear up in this

Tucson checking in
Vail if ya want specifics

sorry

Flagstaff master race here. Ask me anything

Mesa, any Sluts wanna fuck? I also need weed, and BE WARNED: I carry a gun on me

I only say that cause the last /"b/rother" I met in a Pboenix thread tried to rob me. Skinny but tall Hispanic kid, about 17, dresses like a skater. He was in west Phoenix and we were supposed to drink and chill. Be warned if he tries to chill through Arizona/ Phoenix threads

Tucson bitches

Why would a dirty hipster like you think it's better than anyone or anything else?

I've been applying to positions in Phoenix and the surrounding areas, but no one has been replying to my applications. I'm a programmer so mainly looking for web development stuff. I'm not sure why the fuck no one is responding to them

When I was living in Tempe I was doing a call center job before I tried to do the business with my friend, because I couldn't get a job in my field.

Maybe I'll just settle for another call center job again, even if the pay is crap it still gives me an excuse to move out of this place

Sheeeit, well that makes me wary of trying to find people to chill with here

Gotta expand your skills and portfolio mang. Go troll on Sup Forums for a while (actually maybe not) and call local businesses and say "hey I can get you online and on Google results to drive more customers to your shop".

Maryvale isn't all totally ghetto, plus I'm Mexican so I fit in. South Phoenix however, even us normal Mexicans avoid. All niggers and gangbanger Mexicans there

Not a hippie. Avid musician and Trump supporter.

Also, flagstaff has a God tier diverse culture. Phoenix plebs can't even compete.

>Trump supporter
>in Flagstaff
Surely you keep this a deeply hidden secret?

Yeah, probably would be a good idea to actually call the places I'm applying for. Maybe its not enough to send in the application online. Or try and sell my services as a freelancer

Sup Forums is basically a circlejerk over video cards at this point unfortunately.

Just be careful. I drink too much and it clouds my judgement so tbh I probably had it coming. Tempe anons are probably ASU guys so there a safe bet.

Nope. Ordered a MAGA shirt yesterday, should be coming in next week.

Sick and tired of libcucks seeing Flag as their safe space.

I mean, it is Sup Forums after all. I'm an electrical engineer, starting my own business this summer, and completely normal (other than fur threads and fapping to traps, you know, the usual). I'd be extremely wary of meeting anyone off Sup Forums unless it's like, in the middle of the day at a busy lunch place or something.

How do you guys deal with living in a state that's 90% hot dirt

t. Great Lakes

Damn, I never see AZ threads! 602 here. Fucking love this state.

I used to live in Chicago, and I'll say its no where as fucking humid. Its a dry heat, and to me it feels kinda good.

Also, air conditioning and pools

Maybe moving to tempe soon. Figure collegefags are better than old people and ghettos.

I wouldn't trust Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /r9k/, but /tg/ or Sup Forums or some of the small boards at least seem civil enough

Do you need someone to design a website or other tech stuff?

So you'd rather deal with college liberals than old people and niggers/spics

That's actually a tough one

602 what it do! Where in phx do you stay at?

I live inside most of the day, but I still went hiking this week when it was like 105 because 1) I'm not a pussy and 2) I dress the part. Long sleeve athletic shirt, athletic pants, both white or light colors. Straw hat or wide brim whatever hat, also light or white color.

Does it look weird? I don't even give a fuck, it's fun.

I love AZ too. Unrestricted concealed carry, totally affordable housing and living expenses, plenty of hiking/parks inside the city, and beautiful spring, fall, and winter. I was so happy when I graduated from my college in California and dipped that shithole of a state.

Sup Forums would be fun

Not at the moment, my partner set up our website and we're trying to keep costs as low as possible until after our kickstarter. But, it's just like this; just gotta keep finding new leads and keep asking people/businesses. Eventually somebody's gonna say yes, then another, etc.

Gotcha, thanks bro. Persistence is key then

Tired of being a no friends/no gf shut-in. Figure even being an ambitionless highschool drop-out, my chances are still better there than with old people and beaners.

Eh, I think area code is as specific as I'll get here. Either way, I need some nudes from my area! I have non nudes of a few chicks I know, but no real win. Anyone?

Ah yeah...I love visiting, but I refuse to live in California. All those ridiculous gun laws that just got passed on top of a stupid expensive cost of living...I'll pass.

Avondale. Hey guys why is this place so fucking boring? Just visiting

chandler here

Central Phoenix in McDowell up in this piece!

Eyyyy North Phx here too! Lol tell me about it

Fuck you, nigga! Ain't nothing wrong with the ghetto.

Any lake havasu city fags?

tbird and 7th st, yes the hood is a stones throw away.

paintball practice tomorrow, night azfags

anyone from Prescott?

Here

I feel like a real idot for completely forgetting about paintball. Gotta get back into that shit.

Havasu here too. either of you guys smoke?

Nope.

Havent in a while, if your talking about weed

Havasu here too.
Moved here in 2013, not by my choice though.
Fukkin hate this heat.

Same here. North side or south side of Havasu?

Globe.

yeeyee

Anyone know a nicole C from tuscon?

last name and is she around the age of 20? Cause I just might

There are niggers/spics at colleges too. Affirmative action is retarded

hmm.
must be a drumpf supporter.

26 or so, starts with cen

Anthem here. Who the fuck has been playing Pokemon GO? It's taking over everything.

You're like 10 minutes away fam. Down to smoke some time?

no kidding.. we let them be free and then they want to learn and vote and shit. If you give a nigger a cookie, he is going to ask you for a glass of milk.

no dice.

Central Phoenix off the 101 and camelback. I drive all over, every day

I'm a teacher in this state.

BLM is a terrorist organization.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Don't let them get any stronger or next time they will shut down the I10 and then try to burn down Phoenix too.

Bruh I'm so down to smoke. I'm smoking me some wax rn ;)

ft huachuca
army fag checking in.

I just got done smoking with my sis and her bf and probably gonna take another b rip hah. I'm another az fag from the dirty 520

anyone know this bitch?

Lmao i was apart of that protest. I do not condone shutting down the I10 though and would have left if it went that far.

Fuck it, let them. This is one of the last states they should be pissing off. They want to dig their own grave, fine.

I wouldn't say that. I'm not for Trump, but I'm as against Hillary as you can possibly get. So y'all know who I'm voting for, anyway.

I used to live there. Ain't shit to do

I go to school in Tucson! But I'm in Phoenix because I have no where to stay during the summer so I'm back at my parents

Heat sucks. but better than 2 feet of snow an -10. former northeaster

No, but I'd love to know her enough to get in her pants...

Where is she from she looks familiar, east Mesa checking in

Also we need some more nudes from our state

kinda in the middle, off acoma

what school user maybe we can chill and toke up haha?

I go to University of Arizona! Just finished my freshman year m8

Prescott valley represent

I'm a 19/m btw just so you don't think I'm like some 45 yr old tryna butt fuck ya kek.

Apparently you weren't as they were trying to till the police peppered them down at Filmore. You have better options to be useful in life, snowflake kiddo, than being a domestic terrorist.

I'm up on mccolloch. There aint shit to do around here, you wanna hang out and chill sometime?

yoo if ya wanna chill once you're back in town hit me up on my snap: anonthenig

I was there actually. I was there working with others to help those who were injured. We aren't all bad people man. Unfortunately - like with many protests - people show up purely to cause disturbances.

fair 'nuff