I am VEGAN GAINS, Ask me Anything! Veganism is scientifically proven to be the best diet to prevent heart disease...

I am VEGAN GAINS, Ask me Anything! Veganism is scientifically proven to be the best diet to prevent heart disease, cancer, dementia, obesity, and everything else. Meat Eaters cannot accept this.

/fit/ didnt fall for this, and you think Sup Forums will? sage.

Fagbait

How big is your nigger dick?

dubs

can i be vegan and still eat pussy

Op?

Try hard and better luck next time fagget

Yes. Posts by me will be signed for this thread.

I wish to tell you that I'm vegan also. I put plants to my mouth and to by butthole.

Who would in a fight, you or rich piano?

Can we derail this nigger and his bullshit with tits?

When did you start being vegan?

Him. I, a Vegan who has been lifting for only 4 years, would not win against a person who has lifted for 40 years and uses steroids.

i know that this is photoshoped because vegan gains would not waste his time with fat slobs on Sup Forums. if he was vegan gains he would at least go to /fit/

5 years.

I didn't get a response there.

hi mate if you take a picture of yourself touching the tip of your nose with one finger i will go vegan for the rest of my life

yeah but its gay also

Nigger Vegan.

Wow... being a nigger is bad enough, but you're vegan as well? Kill yourself.

why you so insane "vegan gains"

Would u fuck a goat ?

¿Why u b8 this hard?

Even though I have BROWN skin, I am not a Muslim. So no. Also, it is cruel
and downright disgusting.

How many mushroom trips is it going to take for you to come out of the closet, faggot?

You're gay. You're practically liberace gay.

who?

Enough to realize that the psilocybin has finally made me insane.

Sage

Jesus Christ, you're such a pretentious knob. Holy shit. Do you greet people with "namaste" too?

So, is it hard being such a gigantic douchebag, erŕ vegan?

Namaste, senpai

I put it in your mother's bh. Just for the record. Bitch can take a fist.

What do gays, vegans, and christians all have in common?

Why are you Gay?

They all chug dicks.

>HAPPY, Healthy
I'm vegetarian but Vegan Gains is the unhappiest angry mofo on youtube

They won't shut up about it.

You know what? the fact that you have to raise the pitch up of other people's voices who disagree with to make it seem higher than your mewling girly voice isn't fooling anyone. so fucking pathetic, honestly.

If you could manage it, you'd photoshop others to make themselves look smaller than you, but that's alright because you're so fucking small you'd have to shop them into nothingness.